India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Please develop a backbone people!

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I have watched every single episode of this show since its started. But what the hell are they doing now. I think Gayatri's suspicions about Akshara and her insecurities have crossed the threshold long ago. Seriously, the show has become completely bland. How many times are they gonna keep showing the same thing over and over again? Are the writers not competent enough to come up with something new.. Singhania's getting pissed with Naitik and Akshara for the millionth time already. And Naitik and Akshara seem to have lost all their self-respect. Just walkout already please.. Grow a backbone people. Its one thing to give your family respect but to let them walk all over you in the name of  "sanskar" is pure murder on so many levels. If I wanted to watch saas-bahu kichen nonsense i would rather watch Saathiya on the same channel instead. Where is the love story gone? It seems to have lost itself among the moodswings and tantrums of Gayatri since past 600 episodes or so. Please show us something good or just end it! What crap are you giving us instead?Sleepy

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8shinajiunexpectedlifehp18sumanforumsrainy.daysMadhavi_Dineel_jaysara_saraYR_Nakshmoonlight08cherrypansy--Sari--FeefiGita97_charu_

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I totally agree. They r showing same things. We predicted in this batwara they will show something new and satisfying. But all such a fiasco. when she was new tab bhi aisa hi hota tha uske saath. Par ab to usse bhi battar halat ho gayi hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Dont think they are going to gather their little pride thats left and move out instead there is apparently some grand plan that going to take place over Holi that will reunite them all !!

and they all live happily ever after ....Wink
vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
just dont wATCH THE SHOW ITS VERY SIMPLE INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING , LUV THIS SHOW, WE ALL WANT THEM TO MOVE OUT, AND LIVE ON THEIR OWN, BUT LEAVING YOUR FAMILY AND CUTTING THEM OUT IS NOT EASY, NAKSH BEHAVE HOW THE FAMILY IS BEHAVING THEN WHAT WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE, WHATEVER THEIR R DOING THEIR R STILL RESPECTING THEIR ELDERS, WHICH IS A VERY GOOD VALUE THEY R SHOWING
MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vim916

just dont wATCH THE SHOW ITS VERY SIMPLE INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING , LUV THIS SHOW, WE ALL WANT THEM TO MOVE OUT, AND LIVE ON THEIR OWN, BUT LEAVING YOUR FAMILY AND CUTTING THEM OUT IS NOT EASY, NAKSH BEHAVE HOW THE FAMILY IS BEHAVING THEN WHAT WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE, WHATEVER THEIR R DOING THEIR R STILL RESPECTING THEIR ELDERS, WHICH IS A VERY GOOD VALUE THEY R SHOWING

calm down u dont need to scream at us ! Its a forum people are allowed to discuss  and have an opinion..Tongue
NAKSH dont need to be disrespectful  to anyone inorder to preserve their own respect ..people can maintain a balance u know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08Feefi_charu_

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I think the best solution for them is to move out. Akshara cannot keep her in laws and hubby happy at the same time. Natik is very open minded and modern. He likes going to movies with his wife and staying out late and going to parties. You cant blame him for that. Seriously I dont believe that they cant go for 9 show because thats when they have to be home by. If she doesnt go with him her marriage will fall apart and then whats the point of having a saas who is happy with you but your husband is not. if the elders of the family want them to stay together instead of the batwara they should understand that husband and wife have the right to go out with each other and enjoy eachothers company. There is no need of batwara coz all they do is keep making them feel bad that they dont respect them and love them.

Also I dont get Natik's family. If you want you kids to follow your traditions then u raise them with strong morals and raise them to accept those traditions. You cant just throw and force it on someone.

Overall the best slolution for them is to move out that way they can come and visit once or twice a week and everyone will be happy. And someone please tell gayatri that her munna is grown up now and has his own family.

Natik and Akshara are immediate family and the rest are extended family and they should understand that. And Akshara needs to stop saying sorry. It is not her fault then what is she sorry for why is she letting everyone walk all over them instead of protecting herself and her husband.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8CR297vim916YR_Nakshmoonlight08Feefi--Sari--cherrypansy_charu_

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
SRY WAS NOT SCREAMING OR BEING RUDE, JUST GET HURT WHEN I HEAR NEGATIVE ABOUT NAKSH, MAYBE VOICE YOUR OPINION TO CVS, WISH I KNEW HOW TO CONTACT.
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

I think the best solution for them is to move out. Akshara cannot keep her in laws and hubby happy at the same time. Natik is very open minded and modern. He likes going to movies with his wife and staying out late and going to parties. You cant blame him for that. Seriously I dont believe that they cant go for 9 show because thats when they have to be home by. If she doesnt go with him her marriage will fall apart and then whats the point of having a saas who is happy with you but your husband is not. if the elders of the family want them to stay together instead of the batwara they should understand that husband and wife have the right to go out with each other and enjoy eachothers company. There is no need of batwara coz all they do is keep making them feel bad that they dont respect them and love them.

Also I dont get Natik's family. If you want you kids to follow your traditions then u raise them with strong morals and raise them to accept those traditions. You cant just throw and force it on someone.

Overall the best slolution for them is to move out that way they can come and visit once or twice a week and everyone will be happy. And someone please tell gayatri that her munna is grown up now and has his own family.

Natik and Akshara are immediate family and the rest are extended family and they should understand that. And Akshara needs to stop saying sorry. It is not her fault then what is she sorry for why is she letting everyone walk all over them instead of protecting herself and her husband.

i completely agree with you..they're not gonna do this in the serial but practically, this is the only solution....akshara will not change, nor will naitik and singhania's toh kabhi nahi LOL 

look at the no. of ppl. akshara has to please..naitik, his mom, cartoon & opportunist BMA , the gr8 Daddaji 2 nanads Shocked  the ideologies will clash very often..where is akshara in this crowd? poor her, she's lost her identify and dedicated her life to sasural..even after that if they're not happy then well, therez no way by which they will be happy ! better to move out and start your own life..the situation will worsen after naksh have babies...aise nahi hota , ye humari parampara nahi hai, pata nahi kya parampara hai kya nahi...24X7 one is in confused mode as to what they;re supposed to do and what not ! that's a  universal truth for ALL joint families...whoever is adjusting is expected to adjust more n more, whoever is dominating continues to do that more n more...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CR297Madhavi_Divim916Feefimoonlight08--Sari--howzzatSuchi-

Go to top