Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sinhactnt

Eat your breakfast young lady!!  That is my orders!!!
I eat my breakfast but not lunch these days..
Don't skip your food like this dear. Have something. You must stay healthy to study properly๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by riddhu123

I eat my breakfast but not lunch these days..

Eat your breakfast, lunch AND dinner young lady!!
riddhu if u don't feel hungry then i will suggest u that u should go and see some doc, otherwise if u will keep on skipping ur meals u will fall sick, i have seen this at my house, my sister always used to skip her meal and now she have became really weak and she often fall sick, so i will suggest u to see some doc and try to eat ur meals on time. ๐Ÿ˜›
aww inshallah youll do good ... and inshallah youll recover very soon :D
Originally posted by juhuti

riddhu if u don't feel hungry then i will suggest u that u should go and see some doc, otherwise if u will keep on skipping ur meals u will fall sick, i have seen this at my house, my sister always used to skip her meal and now she have became really weak and she often fall sick, so i will suggest u to see some doc and try to eat ur meals on time. ๐Ÿ˜›
now I am eating meals in time..

remember to drink lots of water, you get chakkar if you don't drink water.

I was also not eating meals on time and this was happening to me, I went to the doctors but they didn't help, so ghar mein thoda thoda I started eating a bit more even if it was just a small meal or a few bites, eat something that you will like. and then now I have become a little chubby although I am still slim my tummy has become mota!

but drink lots of water and 5 fruit and veg a day. and nuts are supposed to be good too like cashew nuts, by just having these nuts you will put weight on and you won't have any more dizziness!!

I really hope you pass. good luck. you must be very clever to get to 12th std, alot of my fam dropped out by the time they were in 10th!! :)
my dad dropped out after 12th I think cuz he got married to my mum and had to come to england lol....

Good girl. Keep the habit of having food on time.

oh thats great dear
keep it up,
I am in 12th now. 2day was the result..