Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:ChaiWithMyCuteDoctor (Page 77)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I g2g mum's calling me byeHug

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Pragu, Montu HugHugHug

whats up guys!!
sidra  Hug 
i was dicussing about marriage shopping......LOL it will never end............LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Byebye Pragu!!  Hug

@Montu - omg i love weddings! are you going to have a traditional _______ wedding (fill in the blank: punabi, gujju, maharastran, etc Ermm)!!!

and what color are you gonna wear?
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Monty - less that 2 months!! PartyPartyParty

and you still dont have ur wedding outfit ? Shocked - isnt that the first thing people buy??
yup ppl generally buy first that ...Embarrassed
 but i m waiting for new collection of bridal wear which will come in market  after holi...........Confused other outfits for other ceremony r done. Smile

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

and you still dont have ur wedding outfit ? Shocked - isnt that the first thing people buy??
 but i m waiting for new collection of bridal wear which will come in market  after holi...........Confused other outfits for other ceremony r done. Smile

aww thats so exciting!! Yea so Holi is this weekend then ur off to choose ur wedding outfit! aww i am so excited for you! PartyParty

2 years back really close friend of mine got married - it was so much fun!!! Being the saali has so many perks ApproveCool
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Byebye Pragu!!  Hug

@Montu - omg i love weddings! are you going to have a traditional _______ wedding (fill in the blank: punabi, gujju, maharastran, etc Ermm)!!!

and what color are you gonna wear?
i m going to have treditional gujju wedding Smile acc. to tradition  we gujju wear panetar  saree ... that saree r in white & red colour combo.....Embarrassed 

but i m going to wear lehnga choli which will be in red color......Smile because after wedding bride have to wear saree which was given by sauraal...so i decided to wear lehnga choli.....Embarrassed

.Sidra

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monty22

aww thats so exciting!! Yea so Holi is this weekend then ur off to choose ur wedding outfit! aww i am so excited for you! PartyParty

2 years back really close friend of mine got married - it was so much fun!!! Being the saali has so many perks ApproveCool
i m  excited......but nervous too......LOL
i had always fun in marriages of mine friends, cousins..........i love wedding 's all ceremony specially sangeet - dance ceremony... girls 's fav ceremony.... Dancing

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Montu - ur gujju - ur part of Arpus gukku amplifier gang.... LOLLOLLOL

but thats so exciting - so you get both lehnga and saree duing ur wedding..Congats once again - u'll be an awesome bride!! we'll miss you when ur off getting married Hug

Go to top