Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:ChaiWithMyCuteDoctor (Page 139)

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I was prepared for the worst during my exhibition

Television actress Gauri Pradhan talks about her artistic leanings to Neha Maheshwri

Every child is born an artist but not everyone is able pursue and hone the talent as they grow up.Gauri Pradhan Tejwani always had the creative bent and as a child won many awards in painting.However,this form of art took a backseat as the stunning beauty took to modeling and acting.With creativity in her genes,painting was something she couldnt keep herself away for a long time.And the bug bit her again and this time its sting was ever lasting.Gauri got back to painting four years ago and is enjoying every bit of it.I do porcelain painting.I learned about this form after reading an article in a newspaper following which I checked about it on the internet and enrolled myself in it.We recently had a group exhibition and we were prepared for both good and bad.We would have been happy even if we had not sold a single item but to my surprise I was sold out.The response was overwhelming.I am going to paint for my friends and family and am now planning to paint small furniture pieces for them.
Compliments keep raining on the actress in both cash and kind but like any other artist what encourages her more are the words of appreciation from her husband Hiten tejwani and her teacher Sangita Shetty Chowhan.The compliments that really matter to me come from my husband and teacher.We are not allowed to criticise our work in the class.Only my teacher is allowed to criticise us.However,the best part is that she never criticises us but always corrects us,says she.Gauris next planning to get into interior designing too.Another step in the art world.

Gauri Pradhan showcasing her paintings on porcelain

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Boys get waxed!

Roadies is known for its wackiest and never thought of tasks,but in no way in their wildest imagination were the boys of Roadies season 8 prepared for this! Tonight on the third episode of the show,in the immunity task the boys will have to go through a brazilian wax! Yes,you heard that right.In this task each boy is supposed to pair up with a girl,where the girls would be quizzed and for every wrong answer the boys would have to get themselves waxed in order to sustain the pairs chances of winning the immunity.
Now here is the twist,as if going through the pain was not enough,to rub salt on their excruciating wound was the fact that the special person who was assigned to wax the guysis gay! Painful as it may sound,but this was probably the most taxing task for the guys on Roadies as they had to go through their worst nightmare of not only getting brazilian waxed but also from the person who was busy checking them out !
This game is not for mamas boysthe guys had to swallow their pride and perform the appalling task,but how many did perform well and managed to avoid the gay touch is yet to be seen! Watch them scream in pain on MTV Hero Honda Roadies 8- Shortcut to Hell,tonight at 7 pm on MTV.

BACH KE REHNA: Ranvijay in the show

ROFL ROFL Oh Poor Boys ROFL
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
What a celebration!

For the first time the entire starcast of various SAB TV shows like Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma,etc.got together and celebrated the occasion of Holika Dahan.All the actors of SAB TV came together to join in the festivities.The entire atmosphere was filled with excitement as the stars were unwinding and enjoying these memorable moments.
Speaking on the occasion,Anooj Kapoor,Executive Vice President & Business Head of the channel said,Holi is a festival of fun and togetherness.In order to keep up with the festive spirit,we decided to invite everyone to come and celebrate these colorful festivities at the onset of Holika Dahan.

COLOURFUN : The actors from SAB TV bond over Holi

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Television actress Gauri Pradhan talks about her artistic leanings to Neha Maheshwri

Every child is born an artist but not everyone is able pursue and hone the talent as they grow up.Gauri Pradhan Tejwani always had the creative bent and as a child won many awards in painting.However,this form of art took a backseat as the stunning beauty took to modeling and acting.With creativity in her genes,painting was something she couldnt keep herself away for a long time.And the bug bit her again and this time its sting was ever lasting.Gauri got back to painting four years ago and is enjoying every bit of it.I do porcelain painting.I learned about this form after reading an article in a newspaper following which I checked about it on the internet and enrolled myself in it.We recently had a group exhibition and we were prepared for both good and bad.We would have been happy even if we had not sold a single item but to my surprise I was sold out.The response was overwhelming.I am going to paint for my friends and family and am now planning to paint small furniture pieces for them.
Compliments keep raining on the actress in both cash and kind but like any other artist what encourages her more are the words of appreciation from her husband Hiten tejwani and her teacher Sangita Shetty Chowhan.The compliments that really matter to me come from my husband and teacher.We are not allowed to criticise our work in the class.Only my teacher is allowed to criticise us.However,the best part is that she never criticises us but always corrects us,says she.Gauris next planning to get into interior designing too.Another step in the art world.

thank you so much kriti  . i m happy for hiten & gauri..Smile hiten is busy in his restaurant buisness.....& gauri busy in painting....i guess i have to wait so much to see hiten gauri again on screen ........LOL

nyctophilia

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Boys get waxed!

Roadies is known for its wackiest and never thought of tasks,but in no way in their wildest imagination were the boys of Roadies season 8 prepared for this! Tonight on the third episode of the show,in the immunity task the boys will have to go through a brazilian wax! Yes,you heard that right.In this task each boy is supposed to pair up with a girl,where the girls would be quizzed and for every wrong answer the boys would have to get themselves waxed in order to sustain the pairs chances of winning the immunity.
Now here is the twist,as if going through the pain was not enough,to rub salt on their excruciating wound was the fact that the special person who was assigned to wax the guysis gay! Painful as it may sound,but this was probably the most taxing task for the guys on Roadies as they had to go through their worst nightmare of not only getting brazilian waxed but also from the person who was busy checking them out !
This game is not for mamas boysthe guys had to swallow their pride and perform the appalling task,but how many did perform well and managed to avoid the gay touch is yet to be seen! Watch them scream in pain on MTV Hero Honda Roadies 8- Shortcut to Hell,tonight at 7 pm on MTV.

BACH KE REHNA: Ranvijay in the show

ROFL ROFL Oh Poor Boys ROFL
 Shocked ROFL ROFL rodies banna itna aasan nahin hota........ROFL

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

thank you so much kriti  . i m happy for hiten & gauri..Smile hiten is busy in his restaurant buisness.....& gauri busy in painting....i guess i have to wait so much to see hiten gauri again on screen ........LOL

Ur welcome Monty Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed Even i like both of them Embarrassed Embarrassed
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Go to top