Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:ChaiWithMyCuteDoctor (Page 137)

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Boys get waxed!

Roadies is known for its wackiest and never thought of tasks,but in no way in their wildest imagination were the boys of Roadies season 8 prepared for this! Tonight on the third episode of the show,in the immunity task the boys will have to go through a brazilian wax! Yes,you heard that right.In this task each boy is supposed to pair up with a girl,where the girls would be quizzed and for every wrong answer the boys would have to get themselves waxed in order to sustain the pairs chances of winning the immunity.
Now here is the twist,as if going through the pain was not enough,to rub salt on their excruciating wound was the fact that the special person who was assigned to wax the guysis gay! Painful as it may sound,but this was probably the most taxing task for the guys on Roadies as they had to go through their worst nightmare of not only getting brazilian waxed but also from the person who was busy checking them out !
This game is not for mamas boysthe guys had to swallow their pride and perform the appalling task,but how many did perform well and managed to avoid the gay touch is yet to be seen! Watch them scream in pain on MTV Hero Honda Roadies 8- Shortcut to Hell,tonight at 7 pm on MTV.

BACH KE REHNA: Ranvijay in the show

ROFL ROFL Oh Poor Boys ROFL
 Shocked ROFL ROFL rodies banna itna aasan nahin hota........ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

Originally posted by kritishah3

I was prepared for the worst during my exhibition

Television actress Gauri Pradhan talks about her artistic leanings to Neha Maheshwri

Every child is born an artist but not everyone is able pursue and hone the talent as they grow up.Gauri Pradhan Tejwani always had the creative bent and as a child won many awards in painting.However,this form of art took a backseat as the stunning beauty took to modeling and acting.With creativity in her genes,painting was something she couldnt keep herself away for a long time.And the bug bit her again and this time its sting was ever lasting.Gauri got back to painting four years ago and is enjoying every bit of it.I do porcelain painting.I learned about this form after reading an article in a newspaper following which I checked about it on the internet and enrolled myself in it.We recently had a group exhibition and we were prepared for both good and bad.We would have been happy even if we had not sold a single item but to my surprise I was sold out.The response was overwhelming.I am going to paint for my friends and family and am now planning to paint small furniture pieces for them.
Compliments keep raining on the actress in both cash and kind but like any other artist what encourages her more are the words of appreciation from her husband Hiten tejwani and her teacher Sangita Shetty Chowhan.The compliments that really matter to me come from my husband and teacher.We are not allowed to criticise our work in the class.Only my teacher is allowed to criticise us.However,the best part is that she never criticises us but always corrects us,says she.Gauris next planning to get into interior designing too.Another step in the art world.

Gauri Pradhan showcasing her paintings on porcelain

thank you so much kriti  . i m happy for hiten & gauri..Smile hiten is busy in his restaurant buisness.....& gauri busy in painting....i guess i have to wait so much to see hiten gauri again on screen ........LOL

Ur welcome Monty Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed Even i like both of them Embarrassed Embarrassed
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I know Roadies banna itna aasan nahin hai ROFL ROFL
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
CIDs chase in semi-urban cities

After tasting success with Super Villain series,Sonys CID is going to kick-start a new series called The Chase.In the upcoming series ACP Pradyuman,Senior Inspector Abijeet and Inspector Daya nab the culprits using innovative methods.The CID cops will chase murderers in three different cities,namely Pune,Kolhapur and Aurangabad and will solve the big murder mysteries of Maharashtra.The search will not be confined to police stations only but will be taken through the local markets,shopping malls,famous landmarks,jungles,temples and even the small bylanes.This is the first time in the history of CID that the local public will support the cops to crack the cases.Talking about the series,ShivajiSatam aka ACP Pradyuman says,We have shot in Pune and will soon leave for Aurangabad and Kolhapur.The experience of shooting with the local public has been amazing as you come to know how well are you faring.The love and popularity from our viewers has been beyond our understanding and expectation.At times,it can difficult to handle the crowd but it makes you realise how much they love you. Watch the team at work on Friday,March 18 at 10 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

BEWARE CRIMINALS: The CID Team

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Whats the secret behind Kishwers glow

Tanya Datta

Kishwer Merchant looks very happy these days and her social networking site almost seems to indicate that theres something happening in her life.Well,is the girl in love again
No,no.. no such thing, she tells us.Kishwer was seeing actor Hiten Paintal and after their breakup she did go through her share of lows.But now she seems to have put it all behind her.But theres no man in her life,she insists.In fact,Im having a lot of fun with my girlfriends.We had a blast when we went to Bangkok for New Year.Apart from that we like to go out often,catch up on movies,shopping etc.Its great fun chilling out with your bunch of friends and thats why perhaps Im looking so happy, says the actress,whos currently seen in Pyaar Ki Ek Kahaani.Whoever said women needed men to be happy

ON A HIGH: Kishwer Merchant

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
hi all

norzar

Go to top