India-Forums

New Promo

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
New Promo of Dor is out...
where we l see a confrontation scene between avni n bhaskar.

avni directly asks bhaskar if at all any girl comited suicide due to him?? ConfusedShocked

bhaskar's reaction isnt shown...

so, we have an interesting episode as well as story awaiting us.
lets see what hapens when avni directly questions bhaskar....

maybe it didnt hapen at all.. or if at all it did then lets c how bhaskar wil try to convince avni.

Edited by nb.neha - 16 March 2011 at 5:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BlacksexyspicyperfectjodiDGriniiiicjs369

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Regardless of the new episode..Avni is stupid enough to ask Bhaskar instead of doing her own investigation, from Maskara friend and girls family etc.  Aai will push Avni to marry Bhasker. I want to get over all this nonsense of Bhasker manipulating Avni, for me to watch this is waste of time and amounts to prolonging the story and making it very boring.

Lets cut the boring chase and see after marriage how Avni cops with sick manipulative Bhasker and his family. I hope Avni teaches them a lesson of their life.

Edited by April2007 - 16 March 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiinb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
gosh u seem to be hating bhaskar so much.....
ya let see what hapens. it not imp that the entire story is true...it could be wrong too!! u never know.
i do agree that direct confrontation should nt be done...
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

gosh u seem to be hating bhaskar so much.....
ya let see what hapens. it not imp that the entire story is true...it could be wrong too!! u never know.
i do agree that direct confrontation should nt be done...

Yep!!

I hate the Bhasker the character in the series. He is totally despicable and displays criminal behavior.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shonaliae

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Regardless of the new episode..Avni is stupid enough to ask Bhaskar instead of doing her own investigation, from Maskara friend and girls family etc.  Aai will push Avni to marry Bhasker. I want to get over all this nonsense of Bhasker manipulating Avni, for me to watch this is waste of time and amounts to prolonging the story and making it very boring.

Lets cut the boring chase and see after marriage how Avni cops with sick manipulative Bhasker and his family. I hope Avni teaches them a lesson of their life.

I feel Avni has the right to ask Bhaskar directly if this girl's story has any base to it...after all she is basing this relationship on trust...  but as we know Bhaskar is really smart in manipulating his way out of any tricky situation... she shud not sit quite after only listening to one side of the story ...after all its her life with this guy she has to decide about...  she shud also do her own investigations ...as she has the right to know from the injured party as well... and then make her decision accordingly...
maybe this entire episode will help Avni  know Bhaskar's true intentions...

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
i feel she should take maskare's help for once as it all about her life
@april2007: i know bhaskar is manipulative n it sometimes makes u dislike him but again the credit goes to rohit for doin it in a natural way....

Shonaliae

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

@april2007: i know bhaskar is manipulative n it sometimes makes u dislike him but again the credit goes to rohit for doin it in a natural way....

u r right!!!!Big smile
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Rohit gets lots of credit for playing the role so well and making us hate the character.  You have to agree that Bhasker Character is horrible sick cheat.

Shonaliae

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index