where is heena ??????????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

barkhaagg

barkhaagg

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
2 promos awating to see
2 members posted there info but no promo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is heena ??????????" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Barkha the promos r not coming continuosly yesterday I was watching saw one on Sonu Sood and another on Archana Manav in CB2 holi Special I am sure if she records she can post she must be busy with her personal things and family.

Edited by chalhov - 16 March 2011 at 4:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Radev_AvinaFanAnsa786RADEV1000radev_fanJaiJagannathDevika.Daisy15sigridNeerjaaanu17misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Heena must be busy with her work or family or personal work. Give her time and she will post it........Heena went on her holiday and still posted the promos. So please have patience. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Radev_AvinaFanPutijaChalhovAnsa786RADEV1000JaiJagannathradev_fansigridNeerjaaanu17

Radev_AvinaFan

Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
chalhov & misti agreed with you guys i hope she will definately post if she see the promo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradev_fan

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Please it would be better to ask these questions in help desk, Have u read the forum rules yet?

Also, give heena some time there is no need to open this topic up... atleast you can give her time rather than opening up a thread to ask this, she has a life also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fan

radev_fan

IF-Dazzler

radev_fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov ,misti ,Radev_AvinaFan & v3gradev09 .. yes i was busy with my personal life as I have many responsibilities towards my family and others which i cant ignore it ..i did not saw this promo  ... they are showing different promos frequently ....i saw the promos in which sonu sood and other leads are dancing not the RaDev  i missed it :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovRADEV1000JaiJagannathRadiantTreasureashna26

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.