Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Vivan finds Parag challenging
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Vivan Bhatena aka Parag of Sanskaar Laxmi on Zee TV has recently suffered from a health problem that almost left him immobile, but he continued shooting for the show in spite of his condition. We catch up with the actor as he discusses his health, his character in the show as well as his hobbies and passions.
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Vivan Bhatena

You recently suffered from a back injury. Can you tell us more about it?
I have a slip disc problem which I used to ignore due to my shoots and I even used to workout rigorously. All that aggravated the slip disc which anyway tends to resurface if ignored. Once while playing tennis, I injured my back so badly that I could not even walk!! I was bed ridden and missed out on some plum assignments during that period. As the director of Sanskar Laxmi also suffers from the same problem, the team understood my situation.

I remember during the wedding sequence Sushant Singh Rajput and I had to dance but it was tough as we both were suffering from a back injury. Somehow we managed to complete our act by taking painkillers.

Vivan Bhatena

You were shooting for Sanskar Laxmi in a wheelchair for the most part. Was it uncomfortable or did it help you?
A daily soap actor cannot afford to be away from the show for long. There were some scenes in which my presence was required so I would drive to the sets after which my driver would help me to get into the wheelchair and I somehow managed to shoot my scenes that way. The co-operation of the entire team made it possible.
Vivan Bhatena

Have any changes come about in your character Parag's track because of your health?
There were no changes in my track as I managed to complete my scenes. Luckily, Parag was thrown out of the house so I was not required to shoot for sometime. I managed to get enough rest and underwent extensive physiotherapy sessions which helped me to recover.

Vivan Bhatena

How is it shooting with the team of the show and with whom do you get along best?
We are lucky that we have a fabulous team that gets along just like a family. I love working with Dharmesh, Aamir and the others, even the actresses are wonderful.
Vivan Bhatena

You have done a couple of plays in the past so what is happening on that front?
I have not got time to be a part of plays recently but last year our play a Personal War won an award for the Best play at the New York film festival. We are planning to take the play to the Australian Theatre festival this year.
Vivan Bhatena

What do you enjoy doing when you are off the sets?
I am into racing and am gearing up for an event happening in April. I also have a film in hand but can't divulge the details yet.

Which of your onscreen performances has impressed your wife Nikita the most?
My wife is straightforward and honestly tells me what she likes and dislikes about my roles. She loved me in Pyaar Ka Bandhan and appreciated my negative character in Choona Hai Aasman. She feels that Parag of Sanskaar Laxmi is weak but I find the character complex and challenging to play. Nikita disagrees as she likes to see me playing strong characters.
Vivan Bhatena

Which TV show do you watch or want to be part of?
I am hooked on to two shows which are Mike and Molly and Episodes. The former is a hilarious love story while the latter is about how serials are made. I don't prefer watching Indian shows because it's like carrying work home. I will go mad if I do the same thing at work and at home too.

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 March 2011 at 5:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamana-PrinKa-Vistaafuzzyface-Rumi-The_May_Rose

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.Smile
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i like the answer to his last question the most..lol
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article AmrithaSmile.....

I agree with his wife, Vivan's best role was Shashank in Pyar Ka Badhan Approve....Shashank was such a brilliant role and Vivan was fantastic as him....He made the character come to lifeClap....Shashank and PraSha are simply unforgetableStar.....
palma0211 Senior Member
palma0211
palma0211

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
thanx but when is he and Jenny coming back???

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index