Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Try to control ur own husband den come to tappu(modnote (Page 8)

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Joined: 11 June 2009
Posts: 1916

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by farah007

ROFLrahul!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!ROFL
 
Farah look at some peopleWinkder idol the Great tapori ne poora Mooh kala karaa liyaWinkLOLphir bhi they have guts to laughROFLROFLROFLbechari taporiCryfans bhi sachey naa mileyCryWinkROFL
you mean we should stop laughing and go into depression just because the storyline in a crappy soap is not going our  way.thanks for giving me another dose of laughterROFLROFL

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 3662

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by Kruthika.N

Mods Note: No name calling of characters please... any further name calling will result in a warning level increase
kya pyar se datan hai. mod jiii kabhi hame bhi is pyar se dantiyeLOLLOL hamare pichhe to sidhe warning meter lekar daudte hainLOLLOL
omg ..this has to b the best 1 ..now people think even mods to b partial LOLLOLROFL

joke of the centuryROFLROFLROFL
 
Good coz only Joke of century can make people in crisis laughWinkROFL
who is in crisis????????omg why will this stupid show bring any crisis in our livesDead.
 
OMGWinkhave a look at ur heaven or whateverLOLOhh my dear sanyaa plz dont leaveCryLOLthese cvs are ruining our Vee..yaaCryLOLOhh god i m too disgusted with these people calling it rapeCryLOLit seems u r under a very severe crisisWinkbut i dint knew all this is natak and even u dont care abt taporiROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 3662

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by farah007

ROFLrahul!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!ROFL
 
Farah look at some peopleWinkder idol the Great tapori ne poora Mooh kala karaa liyaWinkLOLphir bhi they have guts to laughROFLROFLROFLbechari taporiCryfans bhi sachey naa mileyCryWinkROFL
you mean we should stop laughing and go into depression just because the storyline in a crappy soap is not going our  way.thanks for giving me another dose of laughterROFLROFL
 
Ohh my dear Goodness graciousCryCryCryour vee...yaa is being ruinedCryCryCryi cant stand this forum with disgusted talks of tapori rapeCryCryCryROFLROFLROFLohh dear pls take a lot of laugter dose bcoz ur condition seems similar to Munnabhai wala asthana who laughs a lot in times of crisisCryROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgankit111shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Joined: 11 June 2009
Posts: 1916

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by Kruthika.N

Mods Note: No name calling of characters please... any further name calling will result in a warning level increase
kya pyar se datan hai. mod jiii kabhi hame bhi is pyar se dantiyeLOLLOL hamare pichhe to sidhe warning meter lekar daudte hainLOLLOL
omg ..this has to b the best 1 ..now people think even mods to b partial LOLLOLROFL

joke of the centuryROFLROFLROFL
 
Good coz only Joke of century can make people in crisis laughWinkROFL
who is in crisis????????omg why will this stupid show bring any crisis in our livesDead.
 
OMGWinkhave a look at ur heaven or whateverLOLOhh my dear sanyaa plz dont leaveCryLOLthese cvs are ruining our Vee..yaaCryLOLOhh god i m too disgusted with these people calling it rapeCryLOLit seems u r under a very severe crisisWinkbut i dint knew all this is natak and even u dont care abt taporiROFLROFLROFL
listen rahul i watch this show for entertainment and the twist and turns no longer affect my life.but yes i don't want to end up having an headache after half an hour,thats the reason we are upset with the track.my association with the show is limited to the discussions on IF.
and about sanaya,she is my friend i am sure even u will be upset if one of your friends leaves the forum and you can no longer interact with them.
about tapu yes i want to see her happy in the show but that does'nt mean that she is a part of my life and i will be shattered and upset if the track dos not go my way.
its just a show why the hell will it affect my personal life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dghppppp

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Joined: 08 October 2008
Posts: 2624

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Its a super hilarious track.....hum to hasenge!!LOL

First everyone is going crazy with daaktari jaanch...because Veer Iccha havent started making babies in like first 3 months of marriage!LOL LOL....(Are all young couples hearing their DEADLINES for making babies loud and clear through Uttaran creatives?--Instead of getting a "Daaktari Salaah" for contraception......please get a "Daaktari Jaanch" for fertility issues in case you haven't met your target bang within three months of your marriage.....)...LOL....

And WE really want Tapasya to drop Veer like a hot potato.......bhaad mei gayaa Amar Prem.....usay aur uskaa paagal parivaar dekh kar she should have ran away long back to save her life!!...I hope she leaves him NOW...der aaye durust aaye......there isn't a dearth of "fertile" men with thhodaa saa brains for her!!EmbarrassedLOLLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.sonali_dg

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 3662

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by Kruthika.N

Mods Note: No name calling of characters please... any further name calling will result in a warning level increase
kya pyar se datan hai. mod jiii kabhi hame bhi is pyar se dantiyeLOLLOL hamare pichhe to sidhe warning meter lekar daudte hainLOLLOL
omg ..this has to b the best 1 ..now people think even mods to b partial LOLLOLROFL

joke of the centuryROFLROFLROFL
 
Good coz only Joke of century can make people in crisis laughWinkROFL
who is in crisis????????omg why will this stupid show bring any crisis in our livesDead.
 
OMGWinkhave a look at ur heaven or whateverLOLOhh my dear sanyaa plz dont leaveCryLOLthese cvs are ruining our Vee..yaaCryLOLOhh god i m too disgusted with these people calling it rapeCryLOLit seems u r under a very severe crisisWinkbut i dint knew all this is natak and even u dont care abt taporiROFLROFLROFL
listen rahul i watch this show for entertainment and the twist and turns no longer affect my life.but yes i don't want to end up having an headache after half an hour,thats the reason we are upset with the track.my association with the show is limited to the discussions on IF.
and about sanaya,she is my friend i am sure even u will be upset if one of your friends leaves the forum and you can no longer interact with them.
about tapu yes i want to see her happy in the show but that does'nt mean that she is a part of my life and i will be shattered and upset if the track dos not go my way.
its just a show why the hell will it affect my personal life.
 
see u urself agreeing it used to affect ur lifeLOLnow how wud i know u just changed 5 mins backWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 2141

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by farah007

ROFLrahul!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!ROFL
 
Farah look at some peopleWinkder idol the Great tapori ne poora Mooh kala karaa liyaWinkLOLphir bhi they have guts to laughROFLROFLROFLbechari taporiCryfans bhi sachey naa mileyCryWinkROFL
you mean we should stop laughing and go into depression just because the storyline in a crappy soap is not going our  way.thanks for giving me another dose of laughterROFLROFL
 
Ohh my dear Goodness graciousCryCryCryour vee...yaa is being ruinedCryCryCryi cant stand this forum with disgusted talks of tapori rapeCryCryCryROFLROFLROFLohh dear pls take a lot of laugter dose bcoz ur condition seems similar to Munnabhai wala asthana who laughs a lot in times of crisisCryROFLROFLROFL
 
Rahulll!!!ROFLROFLROFL Kya perfect kaha!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1ankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 3662

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Its a super hilarious track.....hum to hasenge!!LOL

First everyone is going crazy with daaktari jaanch...because Veer Iccha havent started making babies in like first 3 months of marriage!LOL LOL....(Are all young couples hearing their DEADLINES for making babies loud and clear through Uttaran creatives?--Instead of getting a "Daaktari Salaah" for contraception......please get a "Daaktari Jaanch" for fertility issues in case you haven't met your target bang within three months of your marriage.....)...LOL....

And WE really want Tapasya to drop Veer like a hot potato.......bhaad mei gayaa Amar Prem.....usay aur uskaa paagal parivaar dekh kar she should have ran away long back to save her life!!...I hope she leaves him NOW...der aaye durust aaye......there isn't a dearth of "fertile" men with thhodaa saa brains for her!!EmbarrassedLOLLOL
LOL
 
not at allWinkLOLand she makes fullllllllll utilization of the fertility they haveWinkEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123ankit111intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tappu Punishment Celebration Heaven

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: indian81   Replies: 265   Views: 15950

indian81 265 15950 11 February 2011 at 11:31am by farah007
Veer Tappu jokes thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: indian81   Replies: 128   Views: 14059

indian81 128 14059 07 September 2010 at 4:33am by tvfreaq
List Of Tappu's Good Deeds

2

Author: Mages   Replies: 13   Views: 2325

Mages 13 2325 29 August 2010 at 3:26pm by deep388
How many fans of Tappu baba now

2 3 4

Author: roms123   Replies: 24   Views: 3261

roms123 24 3261 25 August 2010 at 9:56am by sanjaykedari
24th Aug Uttaran WU:Tappu is kicked out..

2 3

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 16   Views: 4991

jyoti06 16 4991 25 August 2010 at 9:34am by palma0211

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index