Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Try to control ur own husband den come to tappu(modnote (Page 14)

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Its a super hilarious track.....hum to hasenge!!LOL

First everyone is going crazy with daaktari jaanch...because Veer Iccha havent started making babies in like first 3 months of marriage!LOL LOL....(Are all young couples hearing their DEADLINES for making babies loud and clear through Uttaran creatives?--Instead of getting a "Daaktari Salaah" for contraception......please get a "Daaktari Jaanch" for fertility issues in case you haven't met your target bang within three months of your marriage.....)...LOL....

And WE really want Tapasya to drop Veer like a hot potato.......bhaad mei gayaa Amar Prem.....usay aur uskaa paagal parivaar dekh kar she should have ran away long back to save her life!!...I hope she leaves him NOW...der aaye durust aaye......there isn't a dearth of "fertile" men with thhodaa saa brains for her!!EmbarrassedLOLLOL
LOL

not at allWinkLOLand she makes fullllllllll utilization of the fertility they haveLOL

she definitely has the OPTION to utilize their fertility or not!!....All beautiful women have such options....what they do with that option is not my personal problem...LOL

OMGROFLBe beautiful and utilize fertility of as many men as possibleROFL

naah.....the options might not be "worth" utilizing, infact worth anything for that matter......!!...LOL LOL

But as far as ur tapori goes she tries to utilize of evry tom dick and harry that comes her wayROFLROFLROFLSid, Veer(though had none) and rathore(which finally materialzed)ROFLROFL

You really think she had just 3 options, I bet she had atleast 300....!!....I believe not......2 out of 300(effectively 2...3rd one was just imposedOuch)....too low an efficiency to call it "every" tom, dick, harry....Tongue

yeahh i know may be cvs ran short of money to show so many fertile menROFLROFLROFLthey r more expensive u see as compared to nonfertile onesROFL

Fertile men might be expensive- but not for Tapasya Thakur!LOL...its a matter of choice for her..not affordability..TongueLOLLOL
LOL

ChiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDeadshe gave money alsoCryDeadchi chi chiDeadDeadDeadyar pls dont talk like thisCryCryCrysomeone will really feel badROFL

she doesn't have to give money re...ek smile hee kaafi hai!!TongueLOLLOL

ChiiiiiiiiiiiiiDeadshe tries to trap men with her smileDeadDeadDeadchi chi chiCryCryCrybass karo naa pls itna kyaa tapori kaa character assassination kartey hoWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgankit111shivani9tiny15

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Originally posted by Prithika_C

@rahul
 i was not restricting you,i was requesting you.its your wish to agree or disagree.
be rest assured i won't justify myself the next time even i have better things to doEmbarrassed

mam mam mamLOLrelaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEmbarrassedi knw we all have bettr things to do but if we wont tease each othr toh i will get boredWinkLOL
i am relaxedBig smile.we have already so many tensions in life,i come here to enjoy not to take things seriouslySmile.
its ok if you were doing it for fun its just that your comment sounded so dramatic,i got a bit carried away.

arrey yar i vaise bhi like teasing girlsLOLthis forum is nothingLOLif u will meet my gang u will be shocked to the extent we tease girls in our gangWinkLOL
i know u like teasing girls it is more than obvious from all the posts you have made uptil nowBig smile.
you sound like a fun guy unfortunately we have no such guys in our school............sab ke sab boring geeks hai yaar there whole life revolves around studies.no masti no funOuch

ohh no reallyOuchSleepyyeh hio toh time hai masti kaaWinkjob and shaadi ke baad toh vaise bhi life is overLOLek hum log hain ek ke baad ek shaitani chalti haiWinkthough i m busy with studies but we have made awesome holi plansWinkLOLand all these girls i must tell u first they will come out to play holi and then behave pls rang mat lagao pls paani mat daaloLOLyar itni problem hoti toh bahar kyun aati hainLOLthese girls i tell uTongue
this is the major problem here in south itne boring padhakoo ladke hai yahaan parOuch.i miss my earlier daysOuch.
HOLI awesome you know what my dad hates holi because we have this superb party in the air force club and my daddy hates it if some guy puts some colours on me or my sis he is a typical posessive dad. i have not played holi since i was 4 yearsCry.every year we lock ourselves inside the houseCry.
rahul ladkiyoon ki feelings ko samjho,in these matters we don't mean what we say.i am sure girls enjoy all this thats why they come out.sab  ladkiyon ko  zaroor rang lagana,they will do some naatak but mann hi mann they will be happyEmbarrassed

Edited by Prithika_C - 18 March 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgrahulvaid1hppppp

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Sonali my dear yeh track shuru se faltu haiLOLno person marries some other girl in his marriageLOLbut some people got quite a lot of sense out of that nonsenseWinkLOLso why now say it is a faltu trackLOL

jab jaago tab saveraa.....good morning!!..LOL

Yeh savera Tapori ki barbaadi ke time hi kyun hotaa haiWinkLOL...vaise i m still asleep so why waste ur good morning wishesWinkLOL

Tapori ki barabaadi ke time aapki aankhen dekhne lagti hai........warnaa tears fill up your eyes to the extent that you can't see the "savera" properly...LOL....

I am glad that you are asleep......because I expect fully awake people to make complete sense...hehe

Bold [email protected] OMGLOLsomebdy just told me u dont care abt this crappy show but Aankhen bhar aayiCryCryLOL

[email protected] well exceptions are always der like today fully awake people r talking nonsense..heheWinkLOL

I am talking about YOUR tears not mine...LOL LOL......

never mind....we know you are asleep...LOL !!
LOL

oohh yeahh somebdy's sense of humour is so awesome that makes u goLOL

how do you manage to sleep at your own sense of humor....LOL..Talent hai...WinkLOL LOL!

Yeahh learnt from my seniors here who try to be awake and put others at sleepLOL..Talent toh yeh hai WinkLOLLOL

talent jiskaa bhee hai..par aapne bahut achhe se seekhaa hai...LOL LOL...really appreciate what a good student you are!!..LOLLOL

Guru gud reh gayaa...chelaa shakkar ho gayaa...LOLLOL

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

@rahul
 i was not restricting you,i was requesting you.its your wish to agree or disagree.
be rest assured i won't justify myself the next time even i have better things to doEmbarrassed

mam mam mamLOLrelaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEmbarrassedi knw we all have bettr things to do but if we wont tease each othr toh i will get boredWinkLOL
i am relaxedBig smile.we have already so many tensions in life,i come here to enjoy not to take things seriouslySmile.
its ok if you were doing it for fun its just that your comment sounded so dramatic,i got a bit carried away.

arrey yar i vaise bhi like teasing girlsLOLthis forum is nothingLOLif u will meet my gang u will be shocked to the extent we tease girls in our gangWinkLOL
i know u like teasing girls it is more than obvious from all the posts you have made uptil nowBig smile.
you sound like a fun guy unfortunately we have no such guys in our school............sab ke sab boring geeks hai yaar there whole life revolves around studies.no masti no funOuch

ohh no reallyOuchSleepyyeh hio toh time hai masti kaaWinkjob and shaadi ke baad toh vaise bhi life is overLOLek hum log hain ek ke baad ek shaitani chalti haiWinkthough i m busy with studies but we have made awesome holi plansWinkLOLand all these girls i must tell u first they will come out to play holi and then behave pls rang mat lagao pls paani mat daaloLOLyar itni problem hoti toh bahar kyun aati hainLOLthese girls i tell uShockedLOLWinkTongue

@ Bold--Rahul... please explain your statement re!! LOL

well i think soLOLLOLLOLi m happy single..i mean without marriageWinkLOLGF hi itnaa headache deti hai life mein agar uskey saath 24 * 7 rehnaa padey toh main toh pagal ho jaoLOL
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Its a super hilarious track.....hum to hasenge!!LOL

First everyone is going crazy with daaktari jaanch...because Veer Iccha havent started making babies in like first 3 months of marriage!LOL LOL....(Are all young couples hearing their DEADLINES for making babies loud and clear through Uttaran creatives?--Instead of getting a "Daaktari Salaah" for contraception......please get a "Daaktari Jaanch" for fertility issues in case you haven't met your target bang within three months of your marriage.....)...LOL....

And WE really want Tapasya to drop Veer like a hot potato.......bhaad mei gayaa Amar Prem.....usay aur uskaa paagal parivaar dekh kar she should have ran away long back to save her life!!...I hope she leaves him NOW...der aaye durust aaye......there isn't a dearth of "fertile" men with thhodaa saa brains for her!!EmbarrassedLOLLOL
LOL

not at allWinkLOLand she makes fullllllllll utilization of the fertility they haveLOL

she definitely has the OPTION to utilize their fertility or not!!....All beautiful women have such options....what they do with that option is not my personal problem...LOL

OMGROFLBe beautiful and utilize fertility of as many men as possibleROFL

naah.....the options might not be "worth" utilizing, infact worth anything for that matter......!!...LOL LOL

But as far as ur tapori goes she tries to utilize of evry tom dick and harry that comes her wayROFLROFLROFLSid, Veer(though had none) and rathore(which finally materialzed)ROFLROFL

You really think she had just 3 options, I bet she had atleast 300....!!....I believe not......2 out of 300(effectively 2...3rd one was just imposedOuch)....too low an efficiency to call it "every" tom, dick, harry....Tongue

yeahh i know may be cvs ran short of money to show so many fertile menROFLROFLROFLthey r more expensive u see as compared to nonfertile onesROFL

Fertile men might be expensive- but not for Tapasya Thakur!LOL...its a matter of choice for her..not affordability..TongueLOLLOL
LOL

ChiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDeadshe gave money alsoCryDeadchi chi chiDeadDeadDeadyar pls dont talk like thisCryCryCrysomeone will really feel badROFL

she doesn't have to give money re...ek smile hee kaafi hai!!TongueLOLLOL

ChiiiiiiiiiiiiiDeadshe tries to trap men with her smileDeadDeadDeadchi chi chiCryCryCrybass karo naa pls itna kyaa tapori kaa character assassination kartey hoWinkLOL

Phhir wahee baat......she doesn't have to "try".....wo bas smile karti hai---men to apne aap trap ho jaate hain....not her fault!Embarrassed
Koi baat nahi I understand you are facing difficulty understanding abhi...I understand you are asleep as you said....LOL LOL..so jao..so jao..LOLLOL
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

@rahul

ohh no reallyOuchSleepyyeh hio toh time hai masti kaaWinkjob and shaadi ke baad toh vaise bhi life is overLOLek hum log hain ek ke baad ek shaitani chalti haiWinkthough i m busy with studies but we have made awesome holi plansWinkLOLand all these girls i must tell u first they will come out to play holi and then behave pls rang mat lagao pls paani mat daaloLOLyar itni problem hoti toh bahar kyun aati hainLOLthese girls i tell uTongue
this is the major problem here in south itne boring padhakoo ladke hai yahaan parOuch.i miss my earlier daysOuch.
HOLI awesome you know what my dad hates holi because we have this superb party in the air force club and my daddy hates it if some guy puts some colours on me or my sis he is a typical posessive dad. i have not played holi since i was 4 yearsCry.every year we lock ourselves inside the houseCry.
rahul ladkiyoon ki feelings ko samjho,in these matters we don't mean what we say.i am sure girls enjoy all this thats why they come out.sab  ladkiyon ko  zaroor rang lagana,they will do some naatak but mann hi mann they will be happyEmbarrassed

OMGShockedsame like my dadLOLmy dad dint use to allow my sis go out of house for holi but for me it was like goLOLi know yar coz some people are really out of control on this dayAngryin delhi they have already strated throwing ballons on girlsLOLwell yes i know as much as girls enjoy we enjoy more putting it on themWinkLOLmeri bandi toh nakhrey nakhrey kar karkey aati hai buty phir sabse zyada khelti haiLOLand u know what we have this dance competiton on holi and bhang and musicWinki love this festival the msost yarEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

@rahul

ohh no reallyOuchSleepyyeh hio toh time hai masti kaaWinkjob and shaadi ke baad toh vaise bhi life is overLOLek hum log hain ek ke baad ek shaitani chalti haiWinkthough i m busy with studies but we have made awesome holi plansWinkLOLand all these girls i must tell u first they will come out to play holi and then behave pls rang mat lagao pls paani mat daaloLOLyar itni problem hoti toh bahar kyun aati hainLOLthese girls i tell uShockedLOLWinkTongue

well i think soLOLLOLLOLi m happy single..i mean without marriageWinkLOLGF hi itnaa headache deti hai life mein agar uskey saath 24 * 7 rehnaa padey toh main toh pagal ho jaoLOL

Bol aise rahe the jaise das baar shaadi kar chuke ho LOLLOLHuh rahulllErmm Apni Choice badlo phir toh!! LOL  Aise ladki se pyaar karo, jisse shaadi karna chaho and without whom your 24 hrs will seem short, samjhe? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

@rahul

Bol aise rahe the jaise das baar shaadi kar chuke ho LOLLOLHuh rahulllErmm Apni Choice badlo phir toh!! LOL  Aise ladki se pyaar karo, jisse shaadi karna chaho and without whom your 24 hrs will seem short, samjhe? Wink

Yar 10 baar nahi hui but kamse kam 10 dukhi log toh dekh hi liyeLOLaisi ladki duniya mein koi nahi jiske saath 24 hrs kam lageyWinkLOL

Go to top