-ChanChan-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Hey guys remember in CB1 how dev didn't know he was married to radhika
 isn't it kind of the same in CB2 
Dev doesn't know he married Radhika

Please Comment

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Radev_AvinaFanRADEV1000sush_avinanycsweetieanu17fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shaadi Secret" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sinharuby

sinharuby

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
i dun think that it is same..

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I don't think this will be the same case some one says that this time vishaka's part doing by Rohen....but if that happen cb1 and cb2 will be same...sorry i don't want to compare cb1 and cb2 but just said......
I like if RaDev get marry here that they both know that they are going to marry...with out any hidden cases here......I think this time Rohen support Dev and not will happen that what vishaka did to our Rad in cb1

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilRADEV1000sush_avinanycsweetiefatssrilanka

sush_avina

IF-Rockerz

sush_avina

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
i too think the same it is not the same becuz in cb1 radhs new it but in this even she doesnt know that she is married to dev she know the she is married KK but when she grew up she doesnt know that dev is only KK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

lavalina

IF-Sizzlerz

lavalina

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
polz it has already been told not to compare CB1 to CB2..................... N ya i dont think its the same..............coz it Choti Bahu ek nahi prem kahani

anu17

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
plzz don compare CB2 wid CB1 always.....we have to trust on Avina's word that it will b sumthin diffrnt...wait n see.

anu17

Radev_AvinaFan

Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i dont thin so

fatssrilanka

IF-Addictz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I don't think it's the same. And I 'm sure both RaDev will come to know that  they are soul mates & fight for their rights since they have mentioned earlier that both RaDev will not be silent spectators.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.