Im soo hapy to see ur post again......

Ill b back and comment later......Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Dreamy, it is true that Bhauji has supported her and thus Arpi trusts her unconditionally despite Bhauji's rude words at their initial encounter. I agree that Bhauji and Arpi have a bond, one that Arpi is keen on keeping while Bhauji wants to rid of it. Bhauji will confront Arpi and deal with RV. But she will use this opportunity to control Arpi and ultimately have the complete control of Avi. Arpi will no longer go against Bhauji because she has the key to Arpi's secrets and Arpi does not want Avi to know it. Thus, Arpi will be Bhauji's puppet and listen to her just like Avi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaCuty16BenNevisice _girlDreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Dreamy, it is true that Bhauji has supported her and thus Arpi trusts her unconditionally despite Bhauji's rude words at their initial encounter. I agree that Bhauji and Arpi have a bond, one that Arpi is keen on keeping while Bhauji wants to rid of it. Bhauji will confront Arpi and deal with RV. But she will use this opportunity to control Arpi and ultimately have the complete control of Avi. Arpi will no longer go against Bhauji because she has the key to Arpi's secrets and Arpi does not want Avi to know it. Thus, Arpi will be Bhauji's puppet and listen to her just like Avi.

yeah, bhootni may try to use Arpi's secret againt her....what a triumph that will be for her!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16BenNevistalkie14Sidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
u hv to see this episode CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Very awesome one dear,i completly agree
they are really showing that is unbelievable,its ok dat shikha can't be married to someone else and dat is why avi was ready to marry her sis with the bro of his biggest enemy.but avi and all are just too much friendly wid rv.
Rv,the person who just wanted to kill arpi and also wanted to ruin avi and his family,had now become the loved ones for avi.

Well all the time,i hate bhauji calls her bhutni but on this rv's matter i liked her b'coz she was the only one who did'nt have faith on rv anytime and was alert,keeping eyes on his each movement not like avi and arpi who generaly become emotional fools.thats why suffers the most.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlBenNevistalkie14Dreamygal301

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Heyy Dreamy dii!!!!Hug

As always..it was an excellent analysis!!ClapClap

U spoke my mind!!Embarrassed
I really can't understand the scenes dat they show.....they don't appear realistic to me.....this can never happen in day to day life......That's why it seems so irritating....& am not able to watch with the same enthusiasm & love dat I had for the show once...!!

It seems so fake...(I am not able to think of correct word)..Arpi always says dat she wud never let the secret out....I think...hw stupid is she being...coz she is not the only one...RV also shares her secret.....& I feel she shud tell Avi the whole truth....& if not she cud atleast tell it to Simple...I feel she can be of great help...& it wud have been fun to watch..Thumbs UpThumbs Up

But..it's of no use...if CVs listen to our ideas...then the show wud have been gaining high TRP..OuchOuch

Really missed ya a lot dii!!

Even though sometimes I don't reply to ur posts....(blame my laziness to type for datOuchLOL) but I always have enjoyed reading ur analysis!!

Love ya!!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16BenNevisice _girltalkie14Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hey Dreamy Good 2 have u back..I really don't know what 2 say for GKD now..I don't understand if anystory needs so many twists..Itz almost like the writers are only concerned about wierd twists..Now Avdesh is like a 16 year old boy in love..or rather hez like a 5 yearold with his favourite toy in his hand..Letz see where the story goes from here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisDreamygal301

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
wahhhh dreamyy diiiii
welcome back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index