Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Ego v The love (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

dreamy story is dragging and refrerence to othello is confusing for me so not even lookin at that direction

bt my brain is fried coz i had said a lot past few weeks

so right now i wud rather sit back and watch what happens..   ehhe

I would prefer they did things differently rather than copy this bit from othello!!...but I console myself with the thought that there are only so many plots and they are all copied over and over again, every now and then given a fresh twist.

yeah sit back and watch it comes...I think Bhootni will be surprising us....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-swamini5ice _girlchatterbox

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hey Dreamy
Was missing your writing
Anways now a days I just watch for the sake of watching as i have been follwing this show from day one
I cannot  understand Avdesh Singh Thakur's character  I mean he saw Arpita Jumping  off from the Terrace & then also he does have  any doubts come on CV'.

Itna dumb hai  apna Hero come on Yaar give me  break Angry

And can't he see Arpita's discomfort when ever Rv is around.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-talkie14Dreamygal301

msmarple Goldie
msmarple
msmarple

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
@Dreamygal nicely expressed.

"See I have this problem, we had seen RV and Avdesh become enemies and clashing so fiercely that their enimity should have lasted generations but in the blink of an eye, the whole enimity has been turned upside down. From december till early February, Avita were on the run from the law due to RV and now they are the best of friends. Avdesh all friendly and affable towards the man who had jailed and tortured his wife, the love of his lifeErmm......so my problem is, I find the episodes hard to watch because I kept expecting RV and Avdesh to draw their guns on one another due to all the unfinished business between them..... Except, the enimity now exist between Arpita and RV while our very own dear boy, Avdesh, remains obliviousConfused. How can he put is aside so quickly? if Cvs later show us that he has always been suspicious, again I will not accept that for we have no lead on to that as well.

That really does grate, he is the hero and yet he has been emasculated in many ways. I understand the suspense is greater, if RV toys with Arpis for she is the weaker of the AviTa jodi and is easily manipulated. But why is Avdesh trusting him and welcoming him into the family? surely not because his sister has gone to that home? so what? many a brother has married a sister off and really not given a toss to her family, so why turn everything upside down here? Not even a shred of wariness or keeping a close watch on him (except by bhootniClap)!!"

I have the same problem. I agree with you that for the CV's it was convenient to stretch RV's character and actions & that Avi the hero has been weakened in all this. They should at least have shown him being a little wary after all that RV did to Arpi in the past!!!!Ermm

In the recent episodes at times Avdesh looks almost like a prop ...with all the drama happening between RV and Arpita Avi sees nothing............filhaal usko Bhains Buddhi kehane mein Bhainson ka bhi apmaan hoga!!!!! The Bhainses  would have more intuition and brains than Avi is shown to have.D'oh

Dekhte hain aagey kya hota hai!

-sia-ice _girltalkie14Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
as i said all i know abt othello is that its play by shakespear and i dont even want to ask google uncle what happend there and all r saying even omkara is based on tht
and i hvnt seen that
thts why brain is empty regards to these two connections

bhootni cud surprise a lot and im liking her character more lately..

@swamini and msmarple..
this point i try to defend saying avdesh hasnt really grown up and doesnt understand complex situation in relationship
for him he has experienced love first time and now this wud be a differnt take on the love he has for arpita

so thats why mayb cvs have made him total dumb to realise things

and let me tell u in reality also some ppl dont understand what other is going through ..  so i dont put blame on avdesh so much..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-ice _girltalkie14

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
hey ferdous Hug
welcome back  my VHeartmiss u a lot
me too like cb di i culdnt think  at all  & totally  hang...
i have some thing to  say  but now i cudnt sit front of  pc more cos of my back pain...
wud back to u

Edited by chista - 16 March 2011 at 5:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Welcome bak Dreamy .......... missed ur writing n analysis Hug

Seriously Cv's hv made d leads Lallu........ Avi being so stupid n dumb ........not digestable ........come on he's d main lead .........Cv's need 2 show some strength n atleast li'll brains in him n Arpi  ...........but except bhauji n Rv n even Simple (hope she helps AVITA in future) no one has brains  (all brains gone 4 walk or sleeping)......... only Bhauji's character has been constant ClapClap............ lets see wat d Cv's hv planned..

Edited by ice _girl - 16 March 2011 at 7:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Dreamygal301

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

as i said all i know abt othello is that its play by shakespear and i dont even want to ask google uncle what happend there and all r saying even omkara is based on tht
and i hvnt seen that

@swamini and msmarple..
this point i try to defend saying avdesh hasnt really grown up and doesnt understand complex situation in relationship
for him he has experienced love first time and now this wud be a differnt take on the love he has for arpita

and let me tell u in reality also some ppl dont understand what other is going through ..  so i dont put blame on avdesh so much..

CB its simple & straight if once  wife  is trying to kill herself won't any husband find out the truth
Dumb ke saat Avi Blind bhi Kya did he see her jumpoing off
Or the CV's think the viewers are FoolsAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

and i hvnt seen that

@swamini and msmarple..

Di,

this is not about love. It is about Avdesh being wary...in fact as Bhaiyyaji he would not trust an enemy so easily. So why is he doing this here? it is like he has forgotten all that has happened...even if I can swallow that he forgives RV for jailing and torturing Arpi, how can he forget one of his friend/bro died due to RV?.......

With regards to his love, that only applies to Arpi and so I agree with you said but it can no way be stretched to RV. All I can think of is that we are being shown that he trusts Arpi so much, that he even thinks good of RV BY ASSOCIATION because she had pushed for the rishta, and also she has always been so wise when showing him the right path. This has now gone an extra step, in that Avdesh is sitting there all complacent, because Arpi is NEVER WRONG.

So CVs have two aim here. They want to shake up AviTA love, open Avdesh's eyes that even the person you love and trust, can be wrong and have clay feet and that though you may want to do well and lead a good life, there is always someone there ready to push off the right path. Most importantly, I think this will make Avdesh realise that he needs to find COMMON ground for both his sides -Bhiyyaji and Avdesh. That each side has qualities that he can use to lead the best life, not throw one off for the another - which is what he is doing now.

-sia-swamini5ice _girltalkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index