Gunahon Ka Devta

The Ego v The love

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
So many interesting things happening in AviTa land, especially Arpita Rani becoming prone to dreams - very vivid dreams that has led her to take actions that she might not have otherwise. Someone call the Doctor, this girl has one very overactive imagination.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really won't go into the CVs writing  - well, just a quick touchπŸ˜†...Dreams are actually lazy writing, once is ok but twice?😲 Only in the TV medium can they get away with it but it's still frowned on. But here we had two very crucial scenes turn out to be dreams, almost like CVs were trying it on for size and then deciding actually going down the x route is better than the z route (the dream way) and we the audience have no choice but to swallow it. Off course few people had swtiched off by then!

What I really wanted to talk about was RV's ego and Avdesh's love. This is what it really boils down to, the excruciating episodes that we had to put up with for the past month. The ego is trying to shatter the love, will it succeed? even if there is a crack, a seed of doubt that will sprout years later, does that mean he has succeeded?

See I have this problem, we had seen RV and Avdesh become enemies and clashing so fiercely that their enimity should have lasted generations but in the blink of an eye, the whole enimity has been turned upside down. From december till early February, Avita were on the run from the law due to RV and now they are the best of friends. Avdesh all friendly and affable towards the man who had jailed and tortured his wife, the love of his lifeπŸ€”......so my problem is, I find the episodes hard to watch because I kept expecting RV and Avdesh to draw their guns on one another due to all the unfinished business between them..... Except, the enimity now exist between Arpita and RV while our very own dear boy, Avdesh, remains obliviousπŸ˜•. How can he put is aside so quickly? if Cvs later show us that he has always been suspicious, again I will not accept that for we have no lead on to that as well.

That really does grate, he is the hero and yet he has been emasculated in many ways. I understand the suspense is greater, if RV toys with Arpis for she is the weaker of the AviTa jodi and is easily manipulated. But why is Avdesh trusting him and welcoming him into the family? surely not because his sister has gone to that home? so what? many a brother has married a sister off and really not given a toss to her family, so why turn everything upside down here? Not even a shred of wariness or keeping a close watch on him (except by bhootniπŸ‘)!!

The only conclusion I came to was it was a convenient to stretchRV's character and actions.  He is a worthy adversary to Avdesh, much more than Bhootni who has to do her work under guise, whereas RV can do it openly. Bhootni has always been restricted as the villain, because she could never openly start warfare because she would then lose her golden goose (Avdesh) and seriously then we would be watching kitchen drama for months. So a new adversary was introduced, RV. Now this is the result.

Ego v Love? to me, it will be one or the another always. Never one always. For if Avdesh even once turns a questionning eye to Arpita, RV's ego wins. In the track laid out by the Cvs, it would be inhumane not to expect Avdesh to at least ask some questions of Arpita, his intial shock and hurt would demand an immediate response. That does not mean RV wins indefinitely, just momentarily. In the long run, there may be some damage done even if Avdesh loves and trusts Arpita implicitly, I am sure Bhootni will be waiting in the wings to slip in the knife now and then.

For Ego and love is intertwined. Avdesh's own ego is in his love, for his beautiful wife and that she is his. This is what RV's ego demanded he shatter, to hurt back the only way he could. His own ego will be momentarily satisfied. But one can never tip the balance in favour of the other.

So what do you all think? πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i cant even think dreamy
way too much has happend and my brain is empty

i wud wait to see what happens

right now i m like this

btw welcome  back to forum and good to see ur post after long time  😳
Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also cannot think this story kaha thi aur kaha aa gayi

cv's r  becoming mad

bt anyways supreb written dreamy di
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ResπŸ€—

OMG!! Dreamy dii!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
Missed u soooo mucchhhhh!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wud unres my post soon..😊
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

i cant even think dreamy
way too much has happend and my brain is empty

i wud wait to see what happens

right now i m like this

btw welcome  back to forum and good to see ur post after long time  😳

oh dear, is your brain frying?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't blame you, this story is dragging on till my teeth is aching - from all the clenching. Seriously, my interest is waning very rapidly. That dream by arpita, when she tells Avdesh, should have happened.....but we had to have the fiasco with the mangelsutra......a reference to Othello.....
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jes_jade

ResπŸ€—

OMG!! Dreamy dii!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
Missed u soooo mucchhhhh!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wud unres my post soon..😊

Hi Jessie,πŸ€—

Looking forward to your response.....Smile

I missed you guys as well.....unfortunately had a lot coming up which needs dealing with plus few other things as well.....
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EAREYE

i also cannot think this story kaha thi aur kaha aa gayi

cv's r  becoming mad

bt anyways supreb written dreamy di

@ red...lovely wordsπŸ‘ and so right, no head or tail to this.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dreamy story is dragging and refrerence to othello is confusing for me so not even lookin at that direction

bt my brain is fried coz i had said a lot past few weeks

so right now i wud rather sit back and watch what happens..   ehhe
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

dreamy story is dragging and refrerence to othello is confusing for me so not even lookin at that direction

bt my brain is fried coz i had said a lot past few weeks

so right now i wud rather sit back and watch what happens..   ehhe

I would prefer they did things differently rather than copy this bit from othello!!...but I console myself with the thought that there are only so many plots and they are all copied over and over again, every now and then given a fresh twist.

yeah sit back and watch it comes...I think Bhootni will be surprising us....
swamini5 thumbnail
Hey Dreamy
Was missing your writing
Anways now a days I just watch for the sake of watching as i have been follwing this show from day one
I cannot  understand Avdesh Singh Thakur's character  I mean he saw Arpita Jumping  off from the Terrace & then also he does have  any doubts come on CV'.

Itna dumb hai  apna Hero come on Yaar give me  break 😑

And can't he see Arpita's discomfort when ever Rv is around.