India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

looser rohini

annu.ac Senior Member
annu.ac
annu.ac

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
just saw precap rohini blames aai n baba for wat happen with her she want to leave the house.which type of person is she? and sanket i think he is good for nothing.joru ka gulam.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17SahiPakdeHai.

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
very true.... Rohini is a loser... And I was expecting such reaction from her.... And she so shameless she didn't even say sorry to them... When aai and baba were trying to cover up for her she was like yes yes they r correct and was trying to hide evrything..... And today i liked how priya praised naina... Daksh was also happy hearing this....

I m liking the story. Others serials would have shown that Rohini somehow managed to escape or something very unrealistic but this serial is very much realistic and its pace is also good... Good job by all SSBN actors....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347walquest2000hkhb17..yajnaseni..anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
ha ha ha do any one think that they leave the house......................
ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
To be really frank no one really cares if she stays or leaves... She herself gonna suffer... For aai it will be good.. She will have to cook less for two people... She has Naina and Daksh with her.... But Rohini and Sanket have no one..... Remember when aku was in hospital and she said she will do the cooking wat had happened...(LOL)... Its good na we will get more DakshNa scenes....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annu.ac

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

I dont think Rohini will leave. Afterall in the house, she does not have to clean or cook. She will make some excuse to stay and then expect Aai and Baba to be eternally grateful that she had stayed with them. She just thinks about herself and no one else. Sanket who?! He really needs to get a life, a personality and to be a proper son to his parents.

I really like how Daksh and Naina's relationship is developing. He seems very happy and proud of Naina that she treated his mother well. Definitely will agree to marrying Naina in the future. I also dont think Naina will object as she seems to be fond of him as well.

The pace of SSBN is perfect. I like that it is realistic with not the cunning DIL getting away with things that CV beg to question our intelligence. The acting is wonderful too. Well done to everyone in the SSBN team. Let's just hope Star Plus get their act together and realise what a gem they have.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347walquest2000anu17

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index