Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

going 2 quit (Page 2)

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsanyo

i don't care like many here new opnce , even i m new , i justed started it seein for sabhav chemistry.....................

u nowadays i use to fight vid my mom 4 d remote , bcoz she wants to see yeh rishta kya kehlata hai n i mukti bandhan ..

if sabhav separated............my all hardwork is in vein(khoon n paseene ki mehnat)

Lolzzz seems like every house same scenerio... LOLLOLLOL
I love chemistry of sabhav....
lolzzzz but for some reason i want sid (screen name) who is already married to somehow end up with devki...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsanyo

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonya_rox

CryGuys actually i was watching the show 4 vaibhav and sabin a now nothing left if vaibhav marry devki i m going 2 quit the show i really like devki alone but the thing is that vaibhav and sabina are made 4 eachother now nothing leftCry

Don't lose hope... let vaibhav once find out.... kartut of his dad..... about that meeting and reason for which sabina may denied her love for vaibhav...........
and secondly... mostly it will be devki who will expose this thing....

Originally posted by Suvi7884

I dont really care much about the romance aspect of the show, either one is okay for me

Same here.... I want to see how devki changed P.O.V of  I.M. Virani.....

Now... Even if Devki and Vaibhav get married...Confused Confused Maybe in that house nothing will go as per wat that I.M Virani wishes for... every now and then we hear him saying "Iss ghar mein wahi hoga jo mein chahta hoon" be it for sonal, sid, or vibhav... but if Devki comes in that house and his office nothing will go according to his wish.... and maybe sooner or later we see sabina and vaibhav together...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index