India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

going 2 quit

sonya_rox Groupbie
sonya_rox
sonya_rox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
CryGuys actually i was watching the show 4 vaibhav and sabin a now nothing left if vaibhav marry devki i m going 2 quit the show i really like devki alone but the thing is that vaibhav and sabina are made 4 eachother now nothing leftCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsanyo

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Don't loose hope, even i just started to watch for these two...according to the book it seems that Sabina and Vibhav will end up together in the end. So maybe look forward to that. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonya_roxsweetsanyo

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
For me its just opposite I would quit the show if sabhav end together...........
Actually the cv's have not even shown I vaki scene together so without seeing their chemistry how can v say that they wont look good with each other n maybe after todays episode there will b many vaiki scenes.......................As far as I know outside this forum most of the people r in favour of vaiki pair.........................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0intruderfast

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
It could be that Vibahv and Devki may have good chemistry. But we can already see the good chemistry between Vibhav and Sabina. I guess the usual viewers will continue to watch is Vibhav and Devki end up together. But a lot of new viewers who started watching cos of Sabina and Vibhav may not want to watch the show. Anyway...if the story is good and justified then people will watch. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonya_roxsweetsanyo-Swetha-

sweetsanyo IF-Dazzler
sweetsanyo
sweetsanyo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
i don't care like many here new opnce , even i m new , i justed started it seein for sabhav chemistry.....................

u nowadays i use to fight vid my mom 4 d remote , bcoz she wants to see yeh rishta kya kehlata hai n i mukti bandhan ..

if sabhav separated............my all hardwork is in vein(khoon n paseene ki mehnat)

sonya_roxmrs.hughjackmanpriyankumupal

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
i think on the day of wedding devki will sacrifices and Sabina may enter in her clothes..........going Uttaran way.....

sonya_roxsweetsanyoshahsb_26

Rose Lady Groupbie
Rose Lady
Rose Lady

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I think Devki and Vaibhav will have smashing chemistry together since they're both of the same mind/nature...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I dont really care much about the romance aspect of the show, either one is okay for me

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index