Hose arrest/SBS/SBB 16th march PR play holi!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for all the links..

what fun these people have....wish I was there...πŸ˜‰
Thank you jaishankar,cutecherry and nishr for the linksπŸ˜›
Its so nice to see them having so much fun in the sets.Anki is the ring leader for the girlsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Like watching Anurag's attack on Sushant πŸ˜›
Damodar is also dere without savita πŸ˜• 

Anki sings really well..loved her wen she was singing <333
Thanks Jai,Cutecherry and Nishr for sharing the links.. Nice to see these people having so much of fun.. As Bhavni said even I wish I was there.. I always feel this whenever I see such segments πŸ˜›....
I have never played holi..  matlab maine kisi ko nahi lagaya hai.. School sabi aake mujhe lagakar jathe the.. Maine kabhi nahi kiya 😭

Aww Sushant and Ankita are soo nice.. They never leave an opportunity to enjoy... Love the way Sushant said "awaaz se tho Archana lag thi hai" hahaha he is so funny..

The guy who got water for Ankita when she went to put holi on Sushant ran away when these two stopped fighting and started putting holi on him.. 🀣

This year holi is really good for these two compared to last year 🀒..

Edit: SBS Segment.. Just watched it.. Archana pichchkari queen and Manav flirting with his saalis..  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
Aww Thank U Soo Much For The Links!!
Thanks Jai.
Will check it out now!!

Originally posted by ArManFan1

Thanks Jai,Cutecherry and Nishr for sharing the links.. Nice to see these people having so much of fun.. As Bhavni said even I wish I was there.. I always feel this whenever I see such segments πŸ˜›....
I have never played holi..  matlab maine kisi ko nahi lagaya hai.. School sabi aake mujhe lagakar jathe the.. Maine kabhi nahi kiya 😭

Aww Sushant and Ankita are soo nice.. They never leave an opportunity to enjoy... Love the way Sushant said "awaaz se tho Archana lag thi hai" hahaha he is so funny..

The guy who got water for Ankita when she went to put holi on Sushant ran away when these two stopped fighting and started putting holi on him.. 🀣

This year holi is really good for these two compared to last year 🀒..

Edit: SBS Segment.. Just watched it.. Archana pichchkari queen and Manav flirting with his saalis..  🀣 

even i did nt play holi