India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Bade Papa will return home

archu1234 Senior Member
archu1234
archu1234

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I think that now that they have shown the character of bade papa, there will be track showing that bade papa has returned home now from America.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yashh...

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Me too want BP to come back home bt nt sure whether thy will shw ths track or nt.

rose-girl

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
You both want BP back? WHY?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoo-SilverAngel-

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I dun think BP should be allowed home afta whatever he did.. 
mayb they showed the track only to show the deepness of badimaa's wound and how she has held herself together all these yrs even afta facing tough circumstances..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhooiViewsAshis

archu1234 Senior Member
archu1234
archu1234

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
so long they were always showing badi ma's pain by just mentioning "bade papa" or mentioning "ishwar" but never was there any flashback scene or photo showing "bade papa" now they have showed him...and he is a well known tv artiste so he wont come to do a cameo...there will definitely be a meaty role for him. and knowing how large hearted kashyap family and especially badi ma is, they will definitely accept him though with initial hesitation...but i m sure that it will be a chance for badi ma to get her lost happiness.

Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu1234

so long they were always showing badi ma's pain by just mentioning "bade papa" or mentioning "ishwar" but never was there any flashback scene or photo showing "bade papa" now they have showed him...and he is a well known tv artiste so he wont come to do a cameo...there will definitely be a meaty role for him. and knowing how large hearted kashyap family and especially badi ma is, they will definitely accept him though with initial hesitation...but i m sure that it will be a chance for badi ma to get her lost happiness.

Hmmmmm possible but that never happened in OBS, but they may change things in SGP. They may bring him back.....that will be an emotional roller coaster.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsAshis

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I too want BP track... The want BP return to India as a Big Loser.. he got only money..

The women he married in US left him, his children asked for share in his property and left him alone in US no one to share in this age..

So BP returns to India.. and asks for fogiveness... Intially Kahsyaps and Badimaa reject him and later BM forgive him, but tells him he can live in this house, BUT SHE WILL NEVER ACCEPT HIM AS A HUSBAND.

BP should fee the pain and the goes back to U.S with that guilt ..  and leave a letter  statting ---

He  IS NOT WORTHY TO LIVE IN KASHYAPS HOUSE. EVEN AFTER HAVING CRORES OF MONEY BALANCE HE IS THE BEST LOSER IN LIFE..

Edited by abhi786 - 16 March 2011 at 4:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivielle45Ashis-SilverAngel-

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

I too want BP track... The want BP return to India as a Big Loser.. he got only money..

The women he married in US left him, his children asked for share in his property and left him alone in US no one to share in this age..

So BP returns to India.. and asks for fogiveness... Intially Kahsyaps and Badimaa reject him and later BM forgive him, but tells him he can live in this house, BUT SHE WILL NEVER ACCEPT HIM AS A HUSBAND.

BP should fee the pain and the goes back to U.S with that guilt ..  and leave a letter  statting ---

He  IS NOT WORTHY TO LIVE IN KASHYAPS HOUSE. EVEN AFTER HAVING CRORES OF MONEY BALANCE HE IS THE BEST LOSER IN LIFE..
same here i too want him back nt tat badi maa n every1 will forgive him n accept him bt i want him to realize his mistakes wht he did wid his wife,his kids his parents jst want him to realize his mistakes n ask for forgiveness bt i dn't want badi ma to forgive him ever.Angry

Go to top