India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TB: Kesars mother to enter (Page 2)

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
but guys...I thought Kesar was from some rich thakur family like SSConfused...but this article says something else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Finally ...koi article toh aaya...as long as they give due importance to kriya...I don't care...Smile

Thanks for the article Smile

me too PoojaEmbarrassedTongue...but how many tracks CV's are handling simultaneously?? then offcourse Kriya screen time will be reduced?Confused

I feel they are only going to move forward in titbits when it comes to kriya!! ...well we know the problem in holi would be those goons...let's see how it affects kriya!! ...Confused

Alwayshopeful

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
OK , so we get to see kesar's mother.................and her family background is very diff from what we thought of , eh................Confused so as there is no news on Kriya or krishna or pratigya working , well i think kriya r going to be shunned again for some more months Angry

and thanks for the article dear Smile

Edited by dhakarn - 16 March 2011 at 3:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulArhainAshish

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

but guys...I thought Kesar was from some rich thakur family like SSConfused...but this article says something else

Yeah I remember that...and that's why they were very keen on this relationship...
maybe they went bankrupt later on....kesar's father might be rich...but with him gone...she would be back to poverty???ConfusedConfused

Alwayshopeful

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Wait... So all this while I thought Kesar comes from a large family with brothers and sisters.

Suddenly, she's from a Poor Thakur family, with no siblings... And the mother who was too scared to approach the thakurs all these years will now suddenly pop up and live with them? Anyways they have a shortage of bedrooms, where will this one stay?

I dont have any problems with this track though. Just hope she doesnt eat into Kriya's screen time, and that she's not that type who smiles on your face, and makes evil faces when alone... Ugh, I hate those types

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Alwayshopeful---Yemi---Filza.HamiSky....Poojie....

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Wait... So all this while I thought Kesar comes from a large family with brothers and sisters.

Suddenly, she's from a Poor Thakur family, with no siblings... And the mother who was too scared to approach the thakurs all these years will now suddenly pop up and live with them? Anyways they have a shortage of bedrooms, where will this one stay?

I dont have any problems with this track though. Just hope she doesnt eat into Kriya's screen time, and that she's not that type who smiles on your face, and makes evil faces when alone... Ugh, I hate those types
ya u r right even i hate those types of characters Ouch
but goin by the article it says that her character has been given a humorous touchWink
my fingers r crossed
but m eagerly waitin for holi celebration since it ll b d first big festival formally celebrated in this show

elle45

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing and second some new face nice to c that bt less kriya scenes bad so sad whenever there r no scenes of kriya muskaan can,t give her muskaan so sad bt one thing for sure again saas bahu maa beti dtrack is coming so again trp,s will b high right na

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

Originally posted by elle45

<font color="#660066">ya u r right even i hate those types of charactersOuch</font>
<font color="#660066">but goin by the article it says that her character has been given a humorous touchWink</font>
<font color="#660066">my fingers r crossed</font>
<font color="#660066">but m eagerly waitin for holi celebration since it ll b d first big festival formally celebrated in this show</font>

I do hope that Holi is celebrated happily. That there are some nice moments between Kriya before things turn sour.

And if Kesar's mom is humorous, then I hope she bugs the life out of Amma... annoying her to no end LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Alwayshopeful---Yemi---

Go to top