Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

but guys...I thought Kesar was from some rich thakur family like SS๐Ÿ˜•...but this article says something else

Yeah I remember that...and that's why they were very keen on this relationship...
maybe they went bankrupt later on....kesar's father might be rich...but with him gone...she would be back to poverty???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wait... So all this while I thought Kesar comes from a large family with brothers and sisters.

Suddenly, she's from a Poor Thakur family, with no siblings... And the mother who was too scared to approach the thakurs all these years will now suddenly pop up and live with them? Anyways they have a shortage of bedrooms, where will this one stay?

I dont have any problems with this track though. Just hope she doesnt eat into Kriya's screen time, and that she's not that type who smiles on your face, and makes evil faces when alone... Ugh, I hate those types
pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Wait... So all this while I thought Kesar comes from a large family with brothers and sisters.

Suddenly, she's from a Poor Thakur family, with no siblings... And the mother who was too scared to approach the thakurs all these years will now suddenly pop up and live with them? Anyways they have a shortage of bedrooms, where will this one stay?

I dont have any problems with this track though. Just hope she doesnt eat into Kriya's screen time, and that she's not that type who smiles on your face, and makes evil faces when alone... Ugh, I hate those types

ya u r right even i hate those types of characters 
but goin by the article it says that her character has been given a humorous touch๐Ÿ˜‰
my fingers r crossed
but m eagerly waitin for holi celebration since it ll b d first big festival formally celebrated in this show
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for sharing and second some new face nice to c that bt less kriya scenes bad so sad whenever there r no scenes of kriya muskaan can,t give her muskaan so sad bt one thing for sure again saas bahu maa beti dtrack is coming so again trp,s will b high right na

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pheonix1

<font color="#660066">ya u r right even i hate those types of characters</font>
<font color="#660066">but goin by the article it says that her character has been given a humorous touch๐Ÿ˜‰</font>
<font color="#660066">my fingers r crossed</font>
<font color="#660066">but m eagerly waitin for holi celebration since it ll b d first big festival formally celebrated in this show</font>

I do hope that Holi is celebrated happily. That there are some nice moments between Kriya before things turn sour.

And if Kesar's mom is humorous, then I hope she bugs the life out of Amma... annoying her to no end ๐Ÿ˜†
Mitu_ thumbnail
Thanks for the news amu ๐Ÿ˜Š
before so many new entry  & disappear
before Aman  familly mr IG
came and gone
then Guruma gone now new entry ?
hope it make sense this time why kesar family came and why
disappear๐Ÿ˜Š
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.... Seems we gona get a lot of tracks running parallel, wel who cares til we get to see lots & lots of kriya and krishna..... And Having seen kesar for so long now, her mom being a humourous character, eee baat kucho hajam nahi huvi.... But any kind of humour in d show is Welcome.... Also in case her screen presence gives us less of sax torture, then a big big welcome to her......Edited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was hoping that her parent will be shown in coming epi and now its happening
telesoap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article!!
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who   care's  !!!!! till  they  shldn't  reduce kriya scene ..... They r the life of the show..... thanks 4 the article......