India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I jst saw the promo and..

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Wasn't Vivian looking jst OUT OF THE WORLD awesum in the pic as Abhayendra??i dnt knw bt i jst found it so beautifull 2 luk at(well i find luking at him always good bt still)..Jst loved tat pic.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsygitika.j.Mehak.meaw-Sonia-Ritzieroseflower_07TOTAL-ROMANTICSimi1711OtakuGirl-Debo

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Can u write the promo pleaseee.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Wasn't Vivian looking jst OUT OF THE WORLD awesum in the pic as Abhayendra??i dnt knw bt i jst found it so beautifull 2 luk at(well i find luking at him always good bt still)..Jst loved tat pic.

TITLI..I have to meet you once in this life yaar..GOD how is it that we think and sdo topics also so same..yaarROFL..Love you sweety..!!Hug He comes in Rags also he will look out of thsi world..handsomest man..in this universe for me..!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vysh_violetOtakuGirl-Debo

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TITLI..I have to meet you once in this life yaar..GOD how is it that we think and sdo topics also so same..yaarROFL..Love you sweety..!!Hug He comes in Rags also he will look out of thsi world..handsomest man..in this universe for me..!!Embarrassed
Thanks for thew insighttt Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

<font size="3">TITLI..I have to meet you once in this life yaar..GOD how is it that we think and sdo topics also so same..yaarROFL..Love you sweety..!!HugHe comes in Rags also he will look out of thsi world..handsomest man..in this universe for me..!!Embarrassed</font>
he is jst awesum hema..Love him..i am having a pretty horrible time in life..bt seeing him(and edward) jst balms my freaking out..and yeah we have 2 meet once..u alwaz think same..and hun tat 'Vivian-the vampire' article was in Telegraph yesterday at Kol..sorry cldn't rply yestrday in tat topic..was nt up2 anything yestrday..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
y dont someone post the promo?
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
hey huys dis is not done sab promo dekh kr comments kiye ja rahe hai bt plz koi link toh post karo
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Can u write the promo pleaseee.. Smile
it shows Sid with a hat dancing(i mean his raichand style dancing lol) and he says 'ek tha raja' pointing 2 a pic of Abhayendra(hayeeee tat pic) and 'ek thi rani' pointing 2 a pic of Maithili and ten says 'hw boring ab mein likhunga inki nayi kahani' and ten they show the Abhid scene where Sid chalanges Abhay in tat 10 day challange..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index