India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

just want to tell you

kuhu18 IF-Rockerz
kuhu18
kuhu18

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
 After watching last 2 days epo i was thinking about a tradition in many parts of India that they do not buy any thing [toys, clouths, cradle] for coming baby they use used clouths [clean ofcourse ] to make for the baby till a pooja which is held on 15th to 27th day of the birth insome homes even later  accoding to date recomondate by pandit and in this pooja the baby is bleesed by all kind of gifts toys clouts and every thing that is needed for the child and even mother is also shower with lots of gifts ............before birth they donot buy any thing some people even say this that is badluck to buy before birth (ofcourse a mith) may b because in early days MC were more common so to save family from the pain of seeing thoes things and missing the baby [like geet & maan] .....may be also bec within 15to 25 days baby is quit stable and risk reduses...........Now a days most of the people do buy things for the there coming baby and they also keep the pooja but in some homes they still dont buy new things for baby before pooja .............i dont support this system just want to tell u all about this . 

Edited by kuhu18 - 16 March 2011 at 2:09am

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
where i come from people celebrate a baby shower before the baby is born to get the parents all the things the baby will need once it arrives...but i have heard of people believing it's "bad luck" to do this...some people don't even disclose the fact that they are pregnant until they are a lot more months into the pregnancy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu18ramahesh

kuhu18 IF-Rockerz
kuhu18
kuhu18

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
  hi i know this system sound very bad to us but those people who follow it they belive in it very strongly and they say its just matter of 15 days to give things to baby what ever it is we cant change there belive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu18

hi i know this system sound very bad to us but those people who follow it they belive in it very strongly and they say its just matter of 15 days to give things to baby what ever it is we cant change there belive
though i don't believe in such things...it doesn't sound bad at all...they just want to cover all their basis to make sure the baby is ok..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu18

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top