OS~ GEET IS BACK ~OS (PART 2) SONG updated.

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

OS~ GEET IS BACK ~OS

Date: 16th March, 2011

So, I am back with yet another OS. And this is the fourth one from my side.

Have a look at the previous three '

Anyways, I got a comment on my FF It's Different that I should write more often. So, considering that request, I wrote one more OS. Hope you like it. I think some of you know me, yet I need to introduce myself.

Name ' Sanjana

Age ' 15 years

Place ' Varanasi, India.

So, If you like the OS please Press the LIKE button, and if you don't like it let me know by your comments.

PART 1

It was a normal, sunny afternoon. Geet was sitting in her room gazing continuosly out of the window. It was 10 days since she had lost her precious treasure, her unborn child. She hadn't been able to come out of the shock yet. Every day, after Maan went to office, she sat on the chair facing the window and gazed for hours at the changing conditions. Though Maan didn't want to go to office, not because he wasn't in a condition to but because he didn't want to leave Geet alone, he had to go for office. He knew he was the only person who could give comfort to his devastated wife. But, how could he do that? He was himself not able to overcome the tragedy they had faced ten days ago. Whenever he saw Geet, his heart wanted to cry. He could do nothing but stare at her helplessly. If he hadn't gone into a worse condition than Geet after her miscarriage, maybe he could take Geet out of the trauma. But, he was himself so devastated that he could do nothing. All this was going for the past 6 days. Six days because, for the first four days after the incident, Maan wasn't in a condition to go anywhere. But, as soon as he recovered or rather say, tried to recover he rushed to his office and formal life, thinking he would be able to forget all of that and so make Geet happier.

Everything had been very silent from that day. Dev had left for Shimla. He didn't want to give them more pain by coming in front of them again and again. Obviously, dadi wanted to stop him but realizing the delicacy of the situation and the condition of Maan and Geet, she remained silent and let Dev go. Annie was keeping herself busy in her office work. Though she didn't forget to talk to Geet every time she got leisure. And all that was in an attempt to make her come out of the grief and misery she was facing. But, Geet wasn't able to forget the feelings which she had in the time of her pregnancy. She cried a lot remembering Maan's love for the child. How he had arranged the whole room for the child. How he had enrolled for yoga classes just for the sake of the health of her and child. How he had been ready to go to roadside vendor because Geet wanted to eat Aloo tikki at 1:00 in the night. All her memories soaked her in pain, the same pain which everyone including her wanted to forget as soon as possible. Maan and Geet hadn't talked much after the incident. Both of them knew that if they would talk, the talk of baby would come and both would be hurting each other again.   

Geet had been sitting petrified on the chair for the past one hour. Suddenly, she felt her head aching and came out of her numbness. She went to the drawer and brought a painkiller to gulp it down with a negligible amount of water. She returned back and sat on the same chair she had been sitting on. Her eyes revolved around in the solitary atmosphere of the room. A thing caught her attention. That was none other than the shiny black music system. Geet remembered how gleefully she and Maan had sang with the song "jeewan ki bagiya" playing on the music system. And the next day had been a destruction day for the whole family. She started weeping again. She could do nothing but switch on the system. Radio Mirchi had been tuned on it. The ongoing song was  - 

click here to listen the song.

PART 2

Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeh good one dear...continue....😊
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

lovely,do continue

nisharoyce thumbnail

dont tell me u r only 15
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisharoyce

dont tell me u r only 15

I am actually.😊

Mg777 thumbnail
PART 2

"ye haunsla kaise jhuke,

Ye aarzoo kaise ruke.

Ye ahunsla kasie jhuke,

Ye aarzoo kaise ruke."

Geet's head turned towards the music system. Her eyes lightened. The song continued.

"Manzil mushqil to kyaa

dhundhla sahil to kya,

Tanha ye dil to kya."

Geet instantly remembered her days in Hoshiarpur.  How Maan had saved her from drowning in the river. And she had broken his tent with his jeep. The inspirational background music of the song continued.

"Raah pe kaante bikhre agar,

Uspe to phir bhi chalna heen hai,

Sham chupa le suraj magar,

Raat ko ek din dhalna heen hai"

She remembered how Maan had saved her from her brother who was ready to kill her. How he had provided her with so much comfort without any condition. She remembered the instance when she had first bumped into Maan in his office and how she had shouted on him so much in front of his staff. And she remembered how he had accepted her as his secretary even after so much humiliation. Her lips broadened into a smile thinking about him. The song continued and Geet's mind paid equal attention to its lyrics enlightening her with all her previous best memories.

"rut ye tal jayegi

Himmat rang layegi

Subha phir aayegi"

She turned towards he table again. Maan's photo was there. She looked at it adoringly with her eyes tilting her neck to one side. Previous memories again hit her head. The office party where her sari had got torn and Maan had helped her flashed before her eyes. She also remembered how the next day he had been in her home to bring her back to the office.

"Ye haunsla kaise jhuke,

Ye aarzoo kaise ruke

Ye haunsla kaise jhuke,

Ye aarzoo kaise ruke"

The main lines repeated letting in a cool sensation inside Geet. She remembered how he had eaten chillies only because she had indirectly challenged him to do so. She laughed involuntarily. Then she remembered the night when they had met in the outhouse. All their funny fights led her into a new world of happiness. She remembered how much dadi ma cared for her and loved her. Then the day when their engagement ceremony was to take place flashed before her eyes. She remembered how much Maan had been concerned for her when he knew she was pre'.she choked at the thought. Her face was back to the sadness.

"hogi hamein to rehmat ada,

Dhoop kategi saaye tale

Apni khuda se hai ye dua,

Manzil lagaye humko gale"

But, the extensively inspirational lines of the song ignited her mind once again. She remembered how much Maan had always been happy to see her happy. She remembered the day Annie had arranged for a bhangra group as said by Maan to apologize for her (annie's) mistake. She remembered how much both of them had been loving each other. She remembered the day when Nayantara had again came to kill her and Maan had saved her. She remembered her marriage day and also that how Maan had saved her again from her brother.

"Zurrat sau baar rahe,

Uncha ikraar rahe,

Zinda har pyaar rahe"

The last line brought in her a dazzling change. She remembered Maan's efforts to make himself a good papa. Her eyes were filled with tears. But, her mind was filled with regret and happiness because she had seen her mistake. She remembered Maan's face when she had got a miscarriage.

"Ye haunsla kaise jhuke.

Ye aarzoo kaise ruke"

"Babaji? Ye mujhse kya ho gaya? Main itni swarthy kaise ho gayi? Apne dukh mein main ye to bhul heen gayi ki Maan par kya beet rahi hogi. Sab logon ne mujhe khush rakhne ke liye kya kya nahin kiya aur main?" Geet was talking to herself. She realized how much she had been distanced from the whole family.

"Maine ek baar bhi nahin socha ki Maan ko kaisa lag raha hoga. Maine unhen dukh ke siway kuchch nahin diya hai." She wasweeping taking Maan's photo in her hand.

"Jo chala gaya uske liye maine apne pure pariwaar ko nazarandaaz kar diya? Maan ne sahi kaha tha ki hamara baby abaji ke paas hai. Hansta khelta."

"Aap itne achche kyun hain Maan? Maine to rokar apna sara dukh nikal diya aur aap itne mazboot bane rahe."

"Mujhse kitni badi galti ho gayi. Mujhe is tarah se dekhkar Maan ko kaisa lagta hoga ye to main soch bhi nahin sakti. Woe k pal ke liyye chup ho jaate hain to main pareshaan ho jaati hoon. Aurr main to 10 din se chup hoon."

She let her tears come out.

"kitne heen aise log hote hain duniya mein jo mujhse jyada kuchch kho dete hain parr unke chehre parr ek shikan nahin dikhti. Aur main? Mere paas to pura pariwaar hai aur Maan hain."

"Nahin. Ab main aurr aise nahin rahoongi. Sa kuchch sahkar bhi aage badhne ka heen to naam zindagi hai. Maan ki Geet kabhi nahin haregi. Kabhi nahin." Saying this she kissed the photo. Her heart was overwhelmed. She was back to herself. She looked around in the room. The room which had been looking sad till now had become lightened with hope now. She wiped her tears and switched off the music system.

Thinking all of what she had gone through now, she ran towards the living area to find Dadi and Annie sitting there worried. And she knew they were worried about none other than her. Her face lit with an encouraging smile. 

(song courtesy to sanjh1234) Thanks a lot sanjh!

To be continued....

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

glitter text generator
u knw wht...i have been thinking the same when i was wondering about how geet would cum out of the trauma....i just couldn't write it cuz of my xams...and moreover i dun lyk typing...and i really wanna thank u for putting words to ur thoughts!!!👏👏👏

oops....i forgot......

🥳

Edited by kawaii_geet - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wonderful................love it!!!!!

plz con soon...............

angelina_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hey loved d updates.. update soon