Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

'MohabbAt ki KismAt Awards'ArjuHi.ChanNeL(95-NEW) (Page 71)

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by zach

hina dear yeh special hummer hai mlsa edition...hum sab spammers cv's ki band bajane use karte hai ise...its dangerous loaded with kuki's anger and emoticons...bachke rehna would be my advice for u

p.s jai mlsa=mohabbat lounge spamming association and cv=creatives who write and excute the show

haha...good one, Ari :) i think i am gonna love mlsa !! :P ye emoticons aur pictures meko use karna kam hi aata..tum logo ke posts wagarah kitne colorful rehte. it will take me some time to get used to everything :)

@ Hina : kya re....dhamki deke votes lete tum :O:O waise kmh ke set pe faint hone ka matlab ye ki you are karan's biggest fan :O ????
hey jai yeah i am biggest karan and arjun fan Wink men toh as pe fida ho hey raba mien kritika kyun nahi ho CryCryCry 

tum kritika hoti toh woh karan nahi hotaLOL...they are made for each other and saath hi mein ache lagte...Day Dreaming
diito mien hina he dek ho arjuhi made for each other i pary in ke jjodi humhe as he rehe Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kmh24ever

hina dear yeh special hummer hai mlsa edition...hum sab spammers cv's ki band bajane use karte hai ise...its dangerous loaded with kuki's anger and emoticons...bachke rehna would be my advice for u

p.s jai mlsa=mohabbat lounge spamming association and cv=creatives who write and excute the show

haha...good one, Ari :) i think i am gonna love mlsa !! :P ye emoticons aur pictures meko use karna kam hi aata..tum logo ke posts wagarah kitne colorful rehte. it will take me some time to get used to everything :)

@ Hina : kya re....dhamki deke votes lete tum :O:O waise kmh ke set pe faint hone ka matlab ye ki you are karan's biggest fan :O ????
hey jai yeah i am biggest karan and arjun fan Wink men toh as pe fida ho hey raba mien kritika kyun nahi ho CryCryCry 

No need to be sad and all :P karan-kritika looks made for each other.....and i really hope and pray that you gets your own version of karan...smart, handsome and senstive :) be happy :)
diito agree with you and karan khina kahse bec ayeAngry is hina ke toh mien
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

yupps jai...kritz di is equally loved...they are both our rockstars...na koi kam na koi zyada....

and wids as for haters go even if they decide to pay us a visit we knw how to make them leaveEvil Smile fake kritz ko mein aaj tak nahi bhuliROFL jai remember the link i shwed u to the topics she createdROFL
heheh.. ohh fake wal i came to know when everythign was solvedLOLLOL but anywasy iw ould never belive it..lol that was ridiculous how would anyone believe it...karan is funny not stupid...

hehe you remember those other haters?? who camee? heheh we didnt had active mods at that timee heheh ahh un special guests ki toh baat bhi mat karo...there was so much negativity...gosh a whole night bashing session i hated it with passion...i dint even feel like commentin anywhere...till they were at charecters i was silent bt wen they went at actors i had to comment bt i was too irritated to comment and fight there...thinking back of those times makes me thankful and grateful that we have such active and nice mods who are always here...this forum is so clean and neat and awesome...super love it here...

JAY same here i hate negativity and forums where the fans are divided and all

Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

fine fine fine since wids said so many nice things about me i'll post the next votes...

chall jhoootiiiLOL you not doign because my saying
but because you afraid of gettign ATTACKEDDDDDDDDLOL
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

hina you became hot se coool hehehe
yeah i  become to hot se cool Approve
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
arii i knoww i couldntt control my selfff hehe
they were just jealosu about the popularity of arjuhi and karanika
looserss.. hehhe
and it was soo funny.. who they were.. likee grr dont evenw anna talkabout itt
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

arii i knoww i couldntt control my selfff hehe
they were just jealosu about the popularity of arjuhi and karanika
looserss.. hehhe
and it was soo funny.. who they were.. likee grr dont evenw anna talkabout itt

mods ke opened thread mein bashing and comparisions bad idea wids we dnt wanna get bannedROFL lets leave the discussion at that...

Roshni waiting for next awardsEvil Smile
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
heheheheh arii yaar they wont bann you.. they only give warning firstt
and they said spammign allowed hmmhmm i consider ti as spamming ehhe
dont worryy shiku si not onlien its shinii heheheheh..

-TeekhiMishti-

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked wht is this that im seeing... wids your saying that im nice...Shocked Shocked OMG where is the media when you need them LOL  LOL sorry guys couldnt stop myself from saying that.... wids you know i love ya... and Hina im not mad i dont get mad at people like that....
madShockedConfused mien  tumhe mad kam kahaLOL mien toh kaha tu bohot sweet hai Wink the best sweetest awald ke liya mien tumhe vote karna cahte ho vote open hai kiya Wink

wida

Go to top