Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

'MohabbAt ki KismAt Awards'ArjuHi.ChanNeL(95-NEW) (Page 33)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

kuki bus Masters??? muje lagta tha hum sab Research doctoral degree kar rahe hai....ROFL

aare.. galti se mistake ho gayi! I meant P.Hd!! ROFLROFLROFL KMh2 khatam hote hote to humko nobel prize bhi mil jayega.. for our contribution!! ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 30840

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missinguonly

Originally posted by roshaniD

kuki bus Masters??? muje lagta tha hum sab Research doctoral degree kar rahe hai....ROFL


omg ur so funnyROFL
woh toh hai after all yeh humhare he bache hai one and only pease LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by kmh24ever

  @HEY love_kuki  Hug
I AM HINA YOU CAN CALL ME WHATEVER YOU Want and congres for the award

Hey! Hina.. I know u.. we have spammed together once!! LOLLOL btw... love ur name!! so, won't spoil it by calling u hino LOL Thanks a lot.. u got my intro btw.. me khadoos & trouble maker!! ROFL
hey hey yeah i know you to and LOL thanks for loveing my name i ve to your name its beautiful kukiWink and  and if you want you can call me hinoLOL ROFL and you desarva the awards i hope most angry awards tumhe he mileLOL i well pary for you because you really  desrva the most angry award Wink all the best

Thanks Hino!! ROFLROFLROFL me truly deserve that award!! akhir I can single handedly.. put ML on fire when I'm angry!! ROFLROFL ROFL
missinguonly IF-Sizzlerz
missinguonly
missinguonly

Joined: 02 December 2007
Posts: 12045

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by missinguonly

Originally posted by kmh24ever

hey Meher, Hug

I AM HINA AND YOU CAN CALL ME HINO ROFL JUST JOKING YOU CAN CALL WHATEVER YOU WANT



hii hino..lolxROFLso which grade ur in??

ok hey mehro ROFL i am form italy form the city milano name toh sonea hoga baby ROFL and i send you friendship requsta and now mere requts actp karo Evil Smile right now Evil Smile



karli accept haan haan naam to waqi mei hi sonea haiROFLsince when r u on i-f??
missinguonly IF-Sizzlerz
missinguonly
missinguonly

Joined: 02 December 2007
Posts: 12045

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by missinguonly

Originally posted by roshaniD

kuki bus Masters??? muje lagta tha hum sab Research doctoral degree kar rahe hai....ROFL


omg ur so funnyROFL
woh toh hai after all yeh humhare he bache hai one and only pease LOLWink


hahahahahahahahahahahROFL so ur the older one in here??
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 30840

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by kmh24ever

  @HEY love_kuki  Hug
I AM HINA YOU CAN CALL ME WHATEVER YOU Want and congres for the award

Hey! Hina.. I know u.. we have spammed together once!! LOLLOL btw... love ur name!! so, won't spoil it by calling u hino LOL Thanks a lot.. u got my intro btw.. me khadoos & trouble maker!! ROFL
hey hey yeah i know you to and LOL thanks for loveing my name i ve to your name its beautiful kukiWink and  and if you want you can call me hinoLOL ROFL and you desarva the awards i hope most angry awards tumhe he mileLOL i well pary for you because you really  desrva the most angry award Wink all the best

Thanks Hino!! ROFLROFLROFL me truly deserve that award!! akhir I can single handedly.. put ML on fire when I'm angry!! ROFLROFL ROFL
yeah yeah sabke mummy he desarva karte hai after all kuko is the best angry girlConfusedyeh pher boy ROFL i dont know LOL 
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 30840

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missinguonly

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by missinguonly

Originally posted by kmh24ever

hey Meher, Hug

I AM HINA AND YOU CAN CALL ME HINO ROFL JUST JOKING YOU CAN CALL WHATEVER YOU WANT



hii hino..lolxROFLso which grade ur in??

ok hey mehro ROFL i am form italy form the city milano name toh sonea hoga baby ROFL and i send you friendship requsta and now mere requts actp karo Evil Smile right now Evil Smile



karli accept haan haan naam to waqi mei hi sonea haiROFLsince when r u on i-f??
Evil Smileok and i am here form 18 dec 1887

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonly

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 30840

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missinguonly

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by missinguonly

Originally posted by roshaniD

kuki bus Masters??? muje lagta tha hum sab Research doctoral degree kar rahe hai....ROFL


omg ur so funnyROFL
woh toh hai after all yeh humhare he bache hai one and only pease LOLWink


hahahahahahahahahahahROFL so ur the older one in here??
woh kiya hai yes i am the older one here 1 have 7 baby one name is (1 is  (rosh)
 (2 is(kuki) (3 is(priyal) (4 is(jaanat) (5 is (nillu) (6 is (linda) (7 is(amira)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonly

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 ... Updated 27/08/10!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: aftvjunkie   Replies: 76   Views: 33377

aftvjunkie 76 33377 16 March 2011 at 11:23am by ipkknd06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index