Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

'MohabbAt ki KismAt Awards'ArjuHi.ChanNeL(95-NEW) (Page 28)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by shibz

olly...i nominated myself for the most angry member as wellLOL but i guess wo bhi kisi aur ki saat share karna padega...or it is not there for meLOL

btw...karan & Arjun are in your heart right? so y do u want to talk to karan? i'l tell sanju not to take your number..after all we are connected through hearts na... unlike teh phone lines dat are always corruptedTongue
oh so that means karan and arjun arent in ur heart!..Shocked..and ya i do have them in heart but nowadays my heart is not working properly!..it gives me attacks seeing kk's innocence!..so i need phone to talk!..Evil Smile
olly...so u decide..u want to keep your awards in your siggie box or your heart dat is not working properlyStern Smile LOL
ok shibz i lose u win!..duh!..D'oh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
lolz...me leavin now...reached the 15th page of this thread...will cum bac later to readEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

yayayayay  mohabbatians  ko kismast  se  awards  mil gaye  Party Clap

Thank you  Shika  and  Roshini  for  all the efforts  in organising and presenting  the awards TongueClapClap  and for this thread also Embarrassed

Congratulations  fellow kmhians  for all the well deserved awards ClapClapClapClapClap and also to all  the members  who  made MLSA proud by winning and spamming LOL.

Shibz and Nisha  mein tum logon ki category mein aa gayi  Shocked  iss agyani ko gyani award mila  ShockedROFL  but am  honoured to share with you guysEmbarrassedLOL.   and   to all of u who nominated me , ab mein tum logon ko gyani kahu ya agyani ROFLROFL  lekin big big  thank you  for this award and also considering me worthy of it  Embarrassed LOL   chalo ji acceptance speech ho gaya. LOL

Bolo KMH land ko  hip hip hurray  Party

abhi spammers ML mein bhi jhanko waha par  100th epi ke avsar par 100 pgs khatam karo , epi start hone mein aur time hai waha par chapar  chapar  start karo. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD.StarryPhoenixAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
rosh, tera nagin sahi me mast hai ..but yahan naagin tu hai.. hum to sapere hai!!!.tu yeh gaana ga.. for all of us who have been griling u in the MOTW thread.. mein teri dushman, dushman tu mera.. mein naagin tu sapera!!!

BTW congrats partner.. spammer mein humare saath aap hai aur kayi saare.. kismat awards walon ne thik pehcnana.. spamming is a team effort Wink

roshaniD.StarryPhoenixAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
bye shibz ..:) me too leaving!..and once again congo to all the winners!!..

kavyasam.StarryPhoenixAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
hi kavya!..congo to u too!..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
n my thank u speech for 'BIggest Spammer'.. 

Thanks.. all whoerr.. n..nom..nominated me, .....and uh.. all those who dint..umm.. th..th. thanks Kismat awrds.. k will stop spammering.. will say my fav lines instead..

spamming ki jai ho!! 
spamming ki jai ho!!
spamming ki jai ho!!

p.s. itna spam karne ke baad bhi am only 20% awarded Wink implying the length n breadth of spamming in IF!!!ROFL

roshaniDkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Aksh Agreed ... Spamming is defo a team effort... i know and i'm sure u do too cuz we have tried spamming alone na.....Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top