Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
jannat this one best heard frm aksh...cahl aksh report live from aksh's hall of shame and the blooper that got so much fame 🤣
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
...ari bataa na kya blooper🤣
hall of shame....ahahahaha 🤣🤣
ari she will deffo be after you for this 🤣

Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 jannat you didn't know..... Ari lagtha hai you jumped the gun.. literary....chalo Rajveer se poochthe hai...🤣🤣🤣 
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ari..tu sone jaa..nahi toh hummer zaroor aayega.. 

n btw..since parul had to get back to shooting.. i changed to aamir khan...but then he doesnt attend award functions n here i am so.. am back to square 1.. ML's resident ghost.. bhatakti aatam n all!!
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok will someone just tell me!!!!! 😡😡🤣
is it coz aksh said she is parul gulati??
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
rosh u were added to that u knew???? welcome to rofl land...did u reply????plzzzz rosh do me a favour and post that convo here i wanna see if any of u replied wat u did....

jannat aksh herself termed it that no addtions frm me there....ask her wat she did 🤣
roshaniD thumbnail
BTW Jannat abhi teri BP kitni ki hai?????
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshaniD

🤣 jannat you didn't know..... Ari lagtha hai you jumped the gun.. literary....chalo Rajveer se poochthe hai...🤣🤣🤣 

bold part...rajveer better not have heard anything or read anything...or else bechara kmh kya india chodke bhaag jayega thinking of us pagalo ki fauj...btw me dying to knw how aksh started it...tell me na if any of u replied....aksh madame dint add me to that soon enuf iska badla zaroor lungi 😈
roshaniD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Ari--

rosh u were added to that u knew???? welcome to rofl land...did u reply????plzzzz rosh do me a favour and post that convo here i wanna see if any of u replied wat u did....

jannat aksh herself termed it that no addtions frm me there....ask her wat she did 🤣

i was added Ari.. lemme check if i can find it now.... BTW before posting Ms. Gulati se permission lena padega....