Viren Loves her or Falling in Love? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with Raj. Viren had fallen for nivi much before he came to know about her past with sid. he did not need to marry Nivi to avenge dadaji and sid, he did that for himself, as Nivi was ready to marry any T, D or H to save Divya's marriage.That's the reason, we were expecting an obsession track than a sibling rivalry track if he was the stalker. Cts hv messed up big time by showing Viren as a stalker and the reason fr it is bull.
I do not have doubt that he always loved Nivi. It is overshadowed by jealousy and hatred earlier and now by guilt. But its been there.
I think the CT's themselves are confused in this point.
He does love Nivi..but not daring to express the same.
Whatever it is at the end of the day he should fall for her. but his confession should be like never shown before on any show.Extremely Exciting.
ok so as per the new article viren has not realized he's in love with nivi arghhhh crazy CVs... so yeah he's gonna fall for her....
Originally posted by vids08

I agree with Raj. Viren had fallen for nivi much before he came to know about her past with sid. he did not need to marry Nivi to avenge dadaji and sid, he did that for himself, as Nivi was ready to marry any T, D or H to save Divya's marriage.That's the reason, we were expecting an obsession track than a sibling rivalry track if he was the stalker. Cts hv messed up big time by showing Viren as a stalker and the reason fr it is bull.
I do not have doubt that he always loved Nivi. It is overshadowed by jealousy and hatred earlier and now by guilt. But its been there.

Honeslty i dont think so that Viren loved her  before he came to know about nivi and sid past. i think that marring Niv was a apart of his plan, he did not loved Nivi at that time, he was to using  Nivi to hurt Sid and his feeling, the reason he married  her to make her againt Sid, so that Sid gets hurt as he love her most at that time. But  now he is falling in love with her, And also he is not understanding why she is leaving the house now , he doesnt love her but he is falling in love with her which he has to realize it after she leaves the Sood House 
Edited by puredesi21 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by puredesi21

Honeslty i dont think so that Viren loved her  before he came to know about nivi and sid past. i think that marring Niv was a apart of his plan, he did not loved Nivi at that time, he was to using  Nivi to hurt Sid and his feeling, the reason he married  her to make her againt Sid, so that Sid gets hurt as he love her most at that time. But  now he is falling in love with her, And also he is not understanding why she is leaving the house now , he doesnt love her but he is falling in love with her which he has to realize it after she leaves the Sood House 

@puredesi21

How do you explain -
1] Viren confessing his love to Nivi when he did not know about Nivi and Sid
2] Viren asking NT dadi, Nivi's hand in marriage, when he still did not know about Nivi and Sid

As he did not know Nivi and Sid past he could not have thought of using her against Sid

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
@Raj_Luv_NiVirenv

yeah sure i can explain remember when it was relieved that Viren was behind all the problem which Nivi was face, and when Nivi ask her what about the love which he was show to her, He say all that is a lie, he says that he hates her also like he hates Nivi. 

And I can also tell you when he started falling in love with Nivi , He started falling in love with Nivi after the accident, he doesnt not realize it now but he is in love with Nivi now 
Originally posted by puredesi21

@Raj_Luv_NiVirenv

yeah sure i can explain remember when it was relieved that Viren was behind all the problem which Nivi was face, and when Nivi ask her what about the love which he was show to her, He say all that is a lie, he says that he hates her also like he hates Nivi. 

And I can also tell you when he started falling in love with Nivi , He started falling in love with Nivi after the accident, he doesnt not realize it now but he is in love with Nivi now 

@puredesi21
What is ur name

I know what Viren said. Viren was angry cause he got reveled. I still don't believe that he hated Nivi.
But soon after that when Viren walked alone on the night of revelation, the only person he thought of was Nivi and the good moments they had. For me it tells that the love was there but was over shadowed by anger and hatred.

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
@Raj_Luv_NiViren

Maybe your right, let just hope for the best for Viren and Nivi. 
i think viren always had feelings for nivi...he himself said that he always used to think abt nivi even when he was a child and nivi used to always be with sid...only thing is that when he grew up the anger, the hatefulness, dint allow him to realize that he stills loves her...whatever it is..he loves her, or has now started loving her, i dont care...i just want to see them together..thats it...hope he brings her back to the sod family soon !! ðŸ˜Š
I think Viren loves her. But is not admitting that to himself. His true feelings have been overshadowed by others he had and allof them are very strong emotions. Also he has been believing in what he wants to believe in. All that time he knew his family loved him but did not want to believe it. He did the worst he could then feel guilty but still would not admit. Nivi gave him a very strong jolt to make him confess. His confession was that he was doing drama as he was jealous of all the love that Sid got. He knew they loved him but he wanted to be loved more then Sid. He knows the reality but is very slective in accepting it. The reality has to match with whatever impression he has formed. If it does not match he just ignores reality and believes in his impressions. That is what he did with family and the same holds true for Nivi. I agree with Raj that he confessed his love to Nivi before he even knew about Sid-Nivi relation. But another thing that has come up from childhood track is that she is his childhood friend too. Remeber the jagrata day when Nivi's dupatta got burnt and Sharmila was scolding her, Sid stood up for Nivi and Viren was surprized why Sid did that and when he knew who Nivi was, he could old pieces together. He might not know about their love affair but he certainly knew about their friendship and how much Nivi means to Sid. He might have started planning something and kept updating it with the situation. He loves Nivi for sure but is not admitting it. Now when he will miss her, her absence will make him accept it.