sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri11

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by sherma

no hetal isnt the eldest,anu is the elder brother of sejal and hetal.thats why they call him anukalp bhaiya. and karan is the elder brother of mona and sweety.

Anukalp is eldest in Gandhi household?
I thought he mentioned in one of the episodes that he has 2 elder sisters. (This was shown when Vimmy is enquiring about the family whereabouts when Anukalp comes to newly to Delhi)

Later they also show Ambaji worrying abt Hetals marriage not happening as she is growing older and she has issues with her horoscope.

I have watched every episode of RMJ ... but now I am confused abt Hetal... anyone else knows?
how much i remeber he said he has two  younger sister,i am sure about it.
sherma waiting for your update mam....Smile
just on the way

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks all of you for answering.

Lets see how the CVs take it .. I am enjoying Karan-Hetal jodi.

@sigrid: Nice to see you here. I come in here once-in-all-while. Do you watch the show regularly?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_sigrid

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

@sigrid: Nice to see you here. I come in here once-in-all-while. Do you watch the show regularly?
Yes bee, I have been watching the show regularly. I do not post here much....but have been the enjoying the main leads and the all the characters. The CVs have been doing good with the concept and all the characters so far.Wink  

Edited by sigrid - 16 March 2011 at 7:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sigrid

Yes bee, I have been watching the show regularly. I do not post here much....but have been the enjoying the main leads and the all the characters. The CVs have been doing good with the concept and all the characters so far.Wink  

sigrid,
  That is good to know .. I too have been watching from episode 1, just that don't write here much.

This show had good characterization and in-between when they brought Damini Kanwal Shetty, the show went down for me. It was just going in circles and circles .. episodes had become so silly and boring. This was during the Anu-Mona's marriage and later episodes. 

It got so boring and I was about to give-up and then Rajitha Sharma the original writer (who also happens to be the producer of the show) came back to writing and it has been picking from then on. 
  This show is not very serious, its kind of light entertainment and writing quality is also good. Like the way show is going now....Hope it continues.

sigrid

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

sigrid,
  That is good to know .. I too have been watching from episode 1, just that don't write here much.

This show had good characterization and in-between when they brought Damini Kanwal Shetty, the show went down for me. It was just going in circles and circles .. episodes had become so silly and boring. This was during the Anu-Mona's marriage and later episodes. 

It got so boring and I was about to give-up and then Rajitha Sharma the original writer (who also happens to be the producer of the show) came back to writing and it has been picking from then on. 
  This show is not very serious, its kind of light entertainment and writing quality is also good. Like the way show is going now....Hope it continues.
Yes, I used to enjoy in the begining, but later did not waych much, but have come back. I am loving the show now.....the relationship between mother and son and than the daughter-in-law well handled so far.

bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Yes, I used to enjoy in the begining, but later did not waych much, but have come back. I am loving the show now.....the relationship between mother and son and than the daughter-in-law well handled so far.

That is right sigrid, I too like the way they are handling MIL-DIL relation. (Much better than the show which really promised that in their promos).

sigrid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index