Chat Clubs

Fary's Nutters Ki PaathShaala #75! Invites Only! - Page 31

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

Whassup Farru??? I see KAM discussions, me likes.

HAHAH yeah Yeah Buddy m waiting for u to continue our karikaram Rofl can u believ i actually bought hershey's today AHAH m loosing it *wink*

anyways New goody 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awwwwwwwww ROFL, I just finished eating a Hershey bar and I am not even lying. Hehe. Loveee, loveee, loveeee the new sig dude, it's so endearing. They are so close, but still so far. :( Makes me sad, and then his ahmak waali line from the novel makes me so much more sad.*sigh*

Look what I found, so cute!!!!

Awwwwwwwww ROFL, I just finished eating a Hershey bar and I am not even lying. Hehe. Loveee, loveee, loveeee the new sig dude, it's so endearing. They are so close, but still so far. :( Makes me sad, and then his ahmak waali line from the novel makes me so much more sad.*sigh*

Look what I found, so cute!!!!

dude no  kidding it makes me *sad*   but i hope they change it in the show

& let me guess rofl the pic is cute  Iman haya  is the third one Nighat?? they all look so cute
Oh BTW another Intense Song we can work on Rofl

Banjar hai sab Banjar hai  Make a note lady so remind me if i forget 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrjxZvkVhY[/YOUTUBE]
& hi 5 I turned Mian into a KAM fan too Rofl man seriously blabiing about KAM on twitter made so many people a fan that's my 4th target so to say Rofl 
Oh man, lovin' the song there. Wowzas. All of Saathiya songs were great now that I recall. Do you see the gap in the picture between Hamad and Iman??? Lol...made me laugh. Hah. And yes, that's Nighat, I believe so too. The picture is cute....couldn't find any other off screen pics of them two together.

The more KAM fans, the merrier!

Oh man, lovin' the song there. Wowzas. All of Saathiya songs were great now that I recall. Do you see the gap in the picture between Hamad and Iman??? Lol...made me laugh. Hah. And yes, that's Nighat, I believe so too. The picture is cute....couldn't find any other off screen pics of them two together.

The more KAM fans, the merrier!

oh it feels good na till like a week ago noone knew about it's existence Imran and the Geo tv should be paying US the comission Now rofl We 2 are amazing BTW will u be on later?  & dude imran & sadia are DECENT  lol *cough cough* the gap made me smile tehe  
Yeaaaaaa, will be on in some time. Doing some leftover reading and homework right now. Yuck. LOL.........The gap reminded me of Alveena. 😈

Yeaaaaaa, will be on in some time. Doing some leftover reading and homework right now. Yuck. LOL.........The gap reminded me of Alveena. 😈

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

God don't remind me the way she was on top of him poor guy must be like  to Rofl 

haan nudge me m doing some more sigs 
Oh Buddy Watch this

Oh DIES  * DOUBLE THE HOTNESSS* What Imran and Manoj WHAT WHAT WHAT SO he has worked with both Manoj & Tina what what

even though the show looks sort of yeahh whatever.. i  knwo manoj was Negative lol BUT WHATTTTT

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu3oF_dFArU[/YOUTUBE]