Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SHAILU se SHAILAJA ka SAFAR (Page 8)

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley_moon80

@laxmi very nice thread.ur analysis is too good.Thanks dear...Big smile

ab humare frenz itne ache posts likha tho mein kya likhu(well mujhe itna achese likhna nahi aata hai)

what we came to knw from bm-suhaana convo-that bp is not bad but she couldn't mould herself to his modern thoughts......and we  got the impression that bm was not ready to ignore the family to satisfy him.
She did her best what she thot was the duty of a wife... and that of a DIL...but possibly neglected his desires dear...Smile and there stems her guilt of not giving her marraige her full 100% and hence not blaming him for the failure too may be...

from the letter -we came to knw that bp never loved bm.he married somebody in US.....if so was bp-bm mrg a forced mrg for bp.didn't he like her from the beginning.then why did he not bring this infront of his family in the beginning itself.didn't he even liked his children.is it such an easy thing which can be said in just a piece of paper  that i was never able to love you to his better half and mother of his children.
his conversation with Shailaja and addressing her as Shailu was a proof that he did love her....but his desires got wings when he met the girl of his choice and then there was no looking back for him ...he wanted to flip off his previous bonds to be in the new bond for ever...and hence those harsh words to BM...
bm-rb convo-we came to knw that bm was not at fault.she was ready to go with him but he was not ready to take them.
yeah true dear... but a gap of 5 years made him realise... without her he can manage his life better... he was dependant on her emotionally till he was with her.... later... the selfishness took over and he changed...
imo these 5yrs in US haven't changed him.i felt something wrong in him while he was leaving for the 1st time only.as if he has planned everything before only.he is self centered person.when he is not going to take them along with him then why did he come back. 
No dear... he din have wrong intentions while leaving... the taste of success changed him... as his way of conversing with lots of affection for Shailu said it all before....but his ignorance and care-a damn attitude said it all later after 5 years....

cv's should complete the mising links to remove our confusion.

sorry if there are any mistakes.
We r all guessing it out and that makes the disc. fun dear..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

@blues :  I agree to all the points.. Smiley.... When I watched yesterday's episode I thought He knew he is never comming back when he left first time.... He had planned everything. As for loving BM He never even loved his own family for matter of fact.... He still writes to Dadaji and Dadiji... but It is really nice of them to not reply him anyway...

Nice post Laxmi...
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Netri..Big smile.. i don't think he had wrong intentions before dear.... this is clear from the way he addresses BM before and after... so possibly the trip changed it all...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index