India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SHAILU se SHAILAJA ka SAFAR (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
cant resist from posting eventhough in class...

first of all..wonderful title di....Clap
i too noticed how he started calling shailaja from shailu...

what can i say about badi maa...i too thought from what badi maa said that bade papa just left becos of their marriage...like it did not work...bt what we saw from yesterday was a totally different....BP was and is a selfish and greedy person who doesnt understand the value of family and love...and we can see BM still does not want to believe that....

BM is very lucky to get a family like the kashyaps and their support...and the kashyaps too are lucky to get BM....the family gave her the strength to carry on..and she being a strong women herself was able to move forward...

i just still understand the reason why BP came after 5 years and again left....Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp1tarun_MistleToe_FeefiAshis-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Thanks febs...Smile ...

Still there r some doubts reg. her character for me as she had once stated that he is not that self-centred as others make out him to be... he had some desires..... to which she cud not mould herself..... i understand differences exist in a couple....but why she felt he is not self-centred i cud not get it.Confused...as acc. to yest. episode...he indeed showed his ruthless attitude.... leaving behind his family for his selfishness..... hope the CVs clear this thing in the forthcoming episodes....Smile

Even thats what worries me too...Till yesterday I didn't feel bad about Bade Papa because as per Badi ma's description he was not at fault... But Bade Papa whom I watched yesterday was completely different...Even 5year gap was new for me... May be Badi Ma is trying to console herself with such stupid thought... Confused May be...Confused
Febs.... BM is such a sensible lady.... not the typical indian wife pati-vrata naari that whatever blunders he does...he is her devta sort of attitude.....but she is extremely cautious with  situations in life .....but how cud  she misjudge her husband... who is extremely self-centred.... Hope they clarify this in the episodes

munni_sgp1tarun_MistleToe_FeefiAshisShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

cant resist from posting eventhough in class...

first of all..wonderful title di....Clap
i too noticed how he started calling shailaja from shailu...

what can i say about badi maa...i too thought from what badi maa said that bade papa just left becos of their marriage...like it did not work...bt what we saw from yesterday was a totally different....BP was and is a selfish and greedy person who doesnt understand the value of family and love...and we can see BM still does not want to believe that....

BM is very lucky to get a family like the kashyaps and their support...and the kashyaps too are lucky to get BM....the family gave her the strength to carry on..and she being a strong women herself was able to move forward...

i just still understand the reason why BP came after 5 years and again left....Confused
Thanks shwetsBig smile
@red
Sweetie.... LOL... hope your lecturer is not around....D'ohIf around... he will possibly help us with this analysis....ROFL

@blue
exactly.... i got confused... with this extreme behaviour... as aired in 2 different attitudes all together.....BM's conversation with Suhana had painted a diff. picture of ishwar.... but her conversation with RB is totally different....

@green
that was loosely addressed... no idea what was the intention of his visit and how did he deal with his parents and kids... his only interaction with BM was shown though.The CTs need to show a clear picture reg. this...

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Thanks shwetsBig smile
@red
Sweetie.... LOL... hope your lecturer is not around....D'ohIf around... he will possibly help us with this analysis....ROFL

@blue
exactly.... i got confused... with this extreme behaviour... as aired in 2 different attitudes all together.....BM's conversation with Suhana had painted a diff. picture of ishwar.... but her conversation with RB is totally different....

@green
that was loosely addressed... no idea what was the intention of his visit and how did he deal with his parents and kids... his only interaction with BM was shown though.The CTs need to show a clear picture reg. this...

@black...no prbs di...mam has asked to do some work on the laptop...and iam doing the most important work...i just could not resist after reading ur post...and that too after a long time...i thought u would write one on the Badi Maa-Rano-Alok scene....but u wrote on this scene...it was wonderful...i loved both the scenes...

munni_sgp1tarun_MistleToe_FeefiAshis-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Superbbbb Post Di.........First time i have actually read someone's post fullyLOL......Anyways

As u Know My writing skill so Plzzz forgive me my conpusseddddd Comment Big smile

Ok Starting from Beginning of SGP I loved BM's character......Loved the way how she manages to knit the family together whereas now a dayzz we see less of Joint families......Loved her for this.....Then I loved the way How she has been able to give good teachings to her children and her SIL's children...Even though BM's children hate their Dad but They wont be able to say something bad to that person who did wrong to their mother.....That too becozzz she has give them Good Values.....Also Loved the relation between his BIL and SIL especially with BIL who have stood with her in difficult timezz like a real brother......This is also a rare sight for any  joint family in India .....Loved her for the respect she have for her FIL and MIL for which she needs accolades from us...Also loved her the way how she has given much love to her SIL's DIL.........Love u Badimaa and Dont worry ur Parivar is with u even if ur Husband isnt

Thanks dear....Big smileHope u have read it this time rubal.babes....LOL

@red
i scratched my head badly to make out who is the BIL and who is the SIL yaar.... naam hi bhol detha.... don't worry.... phir samaj me aaya....

@blue
wait now... u r again at it... SIL's DIL....LOL.. arry ghabbar is so phamous.... u don't have to bring the inlaws for her.....LOL

@green
Rubal.... easy to say that the family is with u... so nothing to worry... even if the husband is not with u.....but what will u say if a wife says.... for her ..... the duniya begins with her pati and parivaar and ends there.... BM's life is incomplete na any day....?Cry

1tarun_MistleToe_FeefiAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

wonderful post laxmi di! Clap  i'm totally exhausted right now.  will definitely comment tomorrow (within next 24 hrs)Embarrassed

you write so well! Star
Thanks feefi...Big smile... no issues dear.... aaramse likhna....Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarun_MistleToe_FeefiAshisShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Di I warned u before hand........My Post will be ConppusingLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarun_MistleToe_-allizwell-AshisShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Thanks shwetsBig smile
@red

@blue

@green

@black...no prbs di...mam has asked to do some work on the laptop...and iam doing the most important work...i just could not resist after reading ur post...and that too after a long time...i thought u would write one on the Badi Maa-Rano-Alok scene....but u wrote on this scene...it was wonderful...i loved both the scenes...

I loved that scene.... and wanted to write on it the day before too.... but time did not permit dear..Smile. u won't believe but i loved RANO the way she said even u were young then, even u had desires... what about that??? she stumped me with her meaningful and sensible thinking on the spot..... left BM speechless.... for a sec.SmileRano's character was so beautifully etched out.... her beautiful heart was visible for us see....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index