Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i  likes...............πŸ˜ƒ.thoughtful post...............and for dat u..........always
.................rocks..⭐️.....and m always eagar to see ur post................dat why i say.......laxmi mata ki ......................jai
.......................laxmi mata ki jai..........................nice means wonderful.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post laxmi di
I always admire badi from day 1 i always wanna to knw wht happen in her past n after watching yesterdays episode i'm rly feeling bad for her shez such a sweet women who has always fulfill her responsibilities wholeheartedly b it of wife mother DIL  or of MIL she has given her 100% to every relationship bt itz rly sad tat her own husband didn't understand her...n  i'm glad tat whole kashyap family is wid her n supported her throughout ...i knw her husband place won't be fulfilled by any1 n itz difficult for any lady to live widout her husband bt still she has got so much luv n affection 4rm tat family which give her d reason to stay happy as she said in last episode'iss ghar mein dukhi reh sakta hai kya' ...seriously ths family is full of lf n happiness....n abt BP he doesn't deserve a wife lk badi maa...i knw his mistake is nt forgiveable bt i want him to b back realize his mistake n ask for forgiveness 4rm his wife,children n 4rm whole family .
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Feefi

Ok so I can't fall asleep and im not the greatest writer in the world to compare with your amazing analysis but will say this:  Badi ma's character is just extraordinary. I sometimes doubt if we can find these people in real life.  I wish each family would have a person like BM to support the family and keep the family knitted under one roof! πŸ˜ƒ

True, a girl is taught to go to her husband's house and live there for the rest of her life. The ideal household that SGP is portraying in BM's case is that the girl is the housekeeper and the man is the caregiver.  BM has fulfilled her role wholeheartedly. No complains from any of the family members including BP.  From the flash backs and whatever I know, I don't think BP ever had a problem with BM [only that she wasn't modern] but BM fulfilled her role with utmost sincerity.  She raised her children with the same qualities as her?can we not see Panna as another BM?  Can we not see Inder so attached to the family that he's willing to do anything for his lovely sister?   Besides the family caring, she kept on fulfilling the duties of a wife by trusting her husband. and  she kept the hope that her husband will indeed will be hers.She was wrong! πŸ˜­  poor soul?all her dreams were shattered but she kept herself strong and kept believing that BP will come back or he will understand her?but of no avail 😭 BM is indeed a great mother, great sister in law, wife, daughter in law, mother in law, a great freind and whatever other relations?she is perfect in every sense! πŸ˜ƒ

BP does he even deserve to be called papa?  Not to me!  Does he deserve to be called husband?  Not to me!  Does he deserve to be called a son?  Not to me!  What is he called? I don't know maybe a selfish person who has no heart! an egoistic who just wants his wishes fulfilled? πŸ˜‘

[just out of curiosty, is SGP showing that one has to keep an eye on one's husband? πŸ˜† Not saying that all husbands do this, but like panna and BM both trusted their husbands soo much but what are they getting as result]

p.s. sorry for rambling all over the place

Feefi u had written a wonderful analysis about Panna and now about BMπŸ‘... love the depth in which u have analysed them both dear⭐️

BM has been a wonderful parent.... she has departed a piece of her self in her upbringing with them... well said feefi.... she has been marvellous as a mother to Inder as he displays a pleasant face always on the exterior withhelding an intense hurt in the interior of his soul..... she has been able to teach him.... a bond is a bond... and he has stood for his sister when her world is shattering....  she has been marvellous as a mother to Panna as she is her reflection.... and extension of BM now as she faces her odds in life with a smile and marching ahead though life seems to show a never-ending distance....!

Ishwar on the other hand has been an escapist.... similar to Raunak... he needed a shoulder to rest on in his trial days with Shailaja and when he got wings.... he felt it better to fly alone... rather than thinking of his nest where his dear ones waited for him..... the CTs have beautifully co-related the shades of Ishwar and Raunak with this one trait of escapism.... though Raunak is not selfish ..... he did escape his duties as a son to his parents and as a husband for his wife.... !Raunak can be forgiven...but Ishwar cannot be....as he knowingly betrayed his own parivaar for his selfishness.....!He has failed as a husband and a father.....!
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Feefi u had written a wonderful analysis about Panna and now about BMπŸ‘... love the depth in which u have analysed them both dear⭐️ thank you but i LOVE your writing style..😳

BM has been a wonderful parent.... she has departed a piece of her self in her upbringing with them... well said feefi.... she has been marvellous as a mother to Inder as he displays a pleasant face always on the exterior withhelding an intense hurt in the interior of his soul..... she has been able to teach him.... a bond is a bond... and he has stood for his sister when her world is shattering....  she has been marvellous as a mother to Panna as she is her reflection.... and extension of BM now as she faces her odds in life with a smile and marching ahead though life seems to show a never-ending distance....!totally agree!! despite her own sorrows, she raised the kids with such care that they never felt the need for their dad [of course, the rest of the family had a great hand but mostly it was BM😳]

Ishwar on the other hand has been an escapist.... similar to Raunak... he needed a shoulder to rest on in his trial days with Shailaja and when he got wings.... he felt it better to fly alone... rather than thinking of his nest where his dear ones waited for him..... the CTs have beautifully co-related the shades of Ishwar and Raunak with this one trait of escapism.... though Raunak is not selfish ..... he did escape his duties as a son to his parents and as a husband for his wife.... !Raunak can be forgiven...but Ishwar cannot be....as he knowingly betrayed his own parivaar for his selfishness.....!He has failed as a husband and a father.....!wonderful comparison between ishwar and raunak!  i somewhat consider both of them selfish because raunak did not take up a mediocre job just because of ego...i guess if he had taken up a job, things wouldn't have gone this far...but as for ishwar, i agree, he failed BIG TIME as a father, husband, and an older brother😑  i can't forgive raunak easily either.  considering what he has done to his elderly parents and his wife panna, isn't it kind of same...he just left because he couldn't take his insult in the house? 

i envy your writing style πŸ˜³
Edited by Feefi - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: ice.maiden

Wonderful postπŸ‘ 

Like the way this track portrays that real life characters are not all black and white, but also grey...
I think during the initial years of their marriage there were occasions when BP kind of felt disappointed the way BM gave more time and attention to the family, being the selfish person that he was. He slowly reconciled with that fact and continued  living with her.. But when he met someone in the US, with the kind of false sense of freedom that this can give you, he betrayed BM..
BM being sensitive, got the feeling that there was indeed something wrong right from the beginning , when she was betrayed. When she talks about BP the younger members of the family, she tries to defend him , because she still wants them to respect him.

Thank u ice...πŸ˜›
SGP has presented the highs and lows of all the characters in a beautiful way if one notices.... no one is perfect...😳.but their imperfection too has been shown so perfectly by them.....πŸ˜†

U r right dear... in the initial years.... i guess he needed more time with BM... possibly she was too busy in settling with her in-laws, her kids... that he sometimes used to curb  those unfulfilled moments to himself.... as BM regrets her not able to fulfill them now.... !

Possibly those unfulfulled desires of his took off when he met someone on the same platform and felt he was never in love with Shailaja.... as the letter had hard words of him stating this.... he even doubted whether the bond he shared with shailaja was love....that was too brutal and harsh indeed to hear from a father of 2 kids for a wife .... loved BM that she survived that and moved on !Possibly the guilt in her that she cud not meet his expectations of a wife he desired for ....makes her feel less bitter than others may be..... but i doubt whether this stems out of respect ice.... as she is a sensible lady and she knows what he did was the wrong approach ..... a betrayal....!
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Nice post laxmi di

I always admire badi from day 1 i always wanna to knw wht happen in her past n after watching yesterdays episode i'm rly feeling bad for her shez such a sweet women who has always fulfill her responsibilities wholeheartedly b it of wife mother DIL  or of MIL she has given her 100% to every relationship bt itz rly sad tat her own husband didn't understand her...n  i'm glad tat whole kashyap family is wid her n supported her throughout ...i knw her husband place won't be fulfilled by any1 n itz difficult for any lady to live widout her husband bt still she has got so much luv n affection 4rm tat family which give her d reason to stay happy as she said in last episode'iss ghar mein dukhi reh sakta hai kya' ...seriously ths family is full of lf n happiness....n abt BP he doesn't deserve a wife lk badi maa...i knw his mistake is nt forgiveable bt i want him to b back realize his mistake n ask for forgiveness 4rm his wife,children n 4rm whole family .

Thanks aneeshaπŸ˜›
so true dear... she has given 100% as a mother, wife, DIL or a MIL.... but life has been always demanding from her.... !
A husband's place will always be a vaccuum in her life and that was seen in yest. episode... their togetherness is so fresh in her mind that she was conversing to herself without her awareness on seeing those still images..... the pain of those moments were so much fresh in her still.... i doubt those can be replaced with any amount of  happiness dear.... though she can make others feel she is happy with the happiness of others.... only the darkness and the still night witness her truth of tears.........
His mistake is a blunder dear... he has chosen his life knowingly..... how can Inder-Panna forgive him when he ditched them at their prime years.... ?
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1tarun

i  likes...............πŸ˜ƒ.thoughtful post...............and for dat u..........always

.................rocks..⭐️.....and m always eagar to see ur post................dat why i say.......laxmi mata ki ......................jai
.......................laxmi mata ki jai..........................nice means wonderful.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks tarun....πŸ˜ƒ
allizzwell thumbnail

i envy your writing style πŸ˜³

Thanks so much dear...πŸ˜ƒ.... once again!
Raunak has a mom ..... who keeps hammering his head with the high society norms....πŸ˜†feefi.... he is a good man at heart.... he knows how to balance such a hitler mom and his wife under the same roof.... he was good with Panna's family too.....BUT.... when the tough times came on him and he felt his career shattering..... he cud not relate to the compromise Panna mentioned.... he suddenly felt why the world is not able to come to his terms.... he failed to understand.... his duties and responsibilities and attempted escapism as a solution for his ego.... but had he been in the kashyap parivaar kind of an environment.... possibly he wud not have been the ESCAPIST..... here if u see.... Ishwar was a betrayer.... a step further than Raunak.... hence i said dear... Raunak 's comeback and acceptance can be anticipated....but Ishwar's comeback i need only to see the same loneliness in his eyes which he had gifted his wife and his kids.....though in real life... such stone-hearted people never return.... don't know how the CTs r planning to handle this....

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Laxmi,

Beautiful post again. πŸ‘

Yes, it is heart wrenching to see a person like Shailaja getting a self-centred and egoistic man like Eeshwar. Actually, living with people like Alok, Inder, Ishan, Elesh is not difficult. What I mean is, understanding these men are not difficult, because they are basically very simple and not very ambitious characters. But Eeshwar and Rounak (to an extent) are highly ambitious and self-centred characters. Though it is sad, it is true that some smartness is needed to work on that relations. 

You know what, Lax. I feel there could be two ways for Mr. Eeshwar Kashyap's wife. One is being his wife and another is being Kshyap's bahu. His wife can not be both because Eeshwar's character is sketched like that. If he has got a wife whose interests match with him, then they both would have moved out of that house to US together. 

But here Shailaja being a simple and seedha-sadha type lady couldnt match Eeshwar's so called hi-fi level. That is the irony of such simple wives. Their worth is goes un-noticed by their husbands.

Yesterday when I was watching the episode, I somehow felt that if Badi-ma cried and told how much she is going to miss him and all such wify nakras, may be it would have had a different impact on him? Dont know. But, I felt that her biggest strength (tolerance/patience) has become her biggest weakness in her relation with her husband. 

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow di, you are so articulate and eloquent. πŸ‘Loved the post. πŸ˜ƒ