Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SHAILU se SHAILAJA ka SAFAR

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

SHAILU se SHAILAJA ka SAFAR:  our BADI MAA

For a while i wanted to have a write up on her.....but somehow things din fall in place reg. her character....... as those unknown pages of her life were somewhere lying in the locked almirahs of hers..... those moments were lying captured and sealed  but idle in those blurred images of albums.... until Alok-Rano's anniversary reminded Shailaja of her past years.....

Shailaja...... was shailu for Ishwar.... her advises as a companion were seeds for his motivation..... her hidden tears and pains of separation with him for an year were his strength to go ahead to achieve his goal......

but somewhere.... a span of 5 years and.....

she lost the edge of the yarn with which she had knitted her bond of family....
she lost her togetherness to give way to her husband's bright future....
she lost her companion to her husband's self-centred attitude...

little did she know...his ambitions wud also migrate a husband from her.... a father from her kids... to those distant lands...... and  things will turn out this way in future.....

She embraced the happiness of others in the Kashyap parivaar as her own.... hid her tears but gifted a smile to her near and dear ones even though she needed them the most....!

She was a pillar of support for Ishwar's parents.... in their old age... when their own blood had deserted them....!

She taught her kids to be a fighter... thru her silence.... with bravery as weapons... no matter how life can play a cruel act on u.... don't turn back... go ahead...face it till it has to accept defeat...and bow to u!

Do such hard-hearted men such a Ishwar deserve such noble souls as Shailaja???

NOPE.......but Hope life gives a chance for him to be back and on her toes asking for forgiveness..... Wud love to see some respect for the individuality in Shailaja.... !

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha_gargjshree_ramnm8792Sana_SGPmansari86unexpectedliferadpat25madhu_dDiivi--sree--munni_sgpsevakice.maiden-Pallavi-_MistleToe_Keenu.G111192moonlight08Feeficrysindinfinity00GurpreetDAshisSiddhi_Shwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Wow ! Laxmidi...Just beautiful ... Thumbs Up will comment in detail...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarun_MistleToe_FeefiAshis-allizwell-Shwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Laxmidi.. Excellent write-up about Badima... Ya Di...It was a question for all of us till yesterday that how did all these happen....and that 1year and 5years story was a shocking news for me... ShockedI literally shocked hearing that change in behaviour and even his attitude. language and all... He never loved his family...Thats for sure... Otherwise he will not do such things...

And our Badima was such a strong woman that even she accepted her husband's decision as good for him...It is not easy...Disapprove but she did that...Thats why I respect her... None can match her for me... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp1tarun_MistleToe_FeefiAshis-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Thanks febs...Smile ...

Still there r some doubts reg. her character for me as she had once stated that he is not that self-centred as others make out him to be... he had some desires..... to which she cud not mould herself..... i understand differences exist in a couple....but why she felt he is not self-centred i cud not get it.Confused...as acc. to yest. episode...he indeed showed his ruthless attitude.... leaving behind his family for his selfishness..... hope the CVs clear this thing in the forthcoming episodes....Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mansari86-Pallavi-1tarun_MistleToe_crysindFeefiAshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
wonderful post laxmi di...will comment later...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarun_MistleToe_FeefiAshis-allizwell-

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Thanks febs...Smile ...

Still there r some doubts reg. her character for me as she had once stated that he is not that self-centred as others make out him to be... he had some desires..... to which she cud not mould herself..... i understand differences exist in a couple....but why she felt he is not self-centred i cud not get it.Confused...as acc. to yest. episode...he indeed showed his ruthless attitude.... leaving behind his family for his selfishness..... hope the CVs clear this thing in the forthcoming episodes....Smile

Even thats what worries me too...Till yesterday I didn't feel bad about Bade Papa because as per Badi ma's description he was not at fault... But Bade Papa whom I watched yesterday was completely different...Even 5year gap was new for me... May be Badi Ma is trying to console herself with such stupid thought... Confused May be...Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp1tarun_MistleToe_FeefiAshis-allizwell-Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Superbbbb Post Di.........First time i have actually read someone's post fullyLOL......Anyways

As u Know My writing skill so Plzzz forgive me my conpusseddddd Comment Big smile

Ok Starting from Beginning of SGP I loved BM's character......Loved the way how she manages to knit the family together whereas now a dayzz we see less of Joint families......Loved her for this.....Then I loved the way How she has been able to give good teachings to her children and her SIL's children...Even though BM's children hate their Dad but They wont be able to say something bad to that person who did wrong to their mother.....That too becozzz she has give them Good Values.....Also Loved the relation between his BIL and SIL especially with BIL who have stood with her in difficult timezz like a real brother......This is also a rare sight for any  joint family in India .....Loved her for the respect she have for her FIL and MIL for which she needs accolades from us...Also loved her the way how she has given much love to her SIL's DIL.........Love u Badimaa and Dont worry ur Parivar is with u even if ur Husband isnt

munni_sgp1tarun-allizwell-AshisShwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
wonderful post laxmi di! Clap  i'm totally exhausted right now.  will definitely comment tomorrow (within next 24 hrs)Embarrassed

you write so well! Star

1tarun_MistleToe_-allizwell-AshisShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index