Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

You are my love #2 [AR FF] Part 28 = Page 112 (Page 99)

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha10

Amazing... wow luved the confession...
continue soon

Thanks For Commenting  Smile

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

omg super amazing part! loved it! cont soon pleaseee

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishk

Hey dear,
It is really a sweet FF :)
Thanks for the PM :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

Hey!  That was an awesome part!  Loved it!  OMG!  They finally confessed!  Yippa!  Just loved their moments.  They were beautiful.  Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_desire

hey gurav,
lovely update...finally ridhimaa said yes...and tandk god muskaan told her everything..this will melt every doubt in ridhimaa's mind...fab updATE loved their idea of lazing around before armaan's us trip.
love
sonu

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LilApplejanu1610Ethereal-Path

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Part 27

***Next morning***

Armaan and Ridhima at the airport...

"Ridhima apna khayal rakhna...", he says picking up her face with his finger...

"But I will really miss you...", she says her eyes turning moist...

"Main har roz tumhe call karoonga and waise bhi tum is week busy rehne waali ho with your new project and main Saturday night aa hi jaoonga... achcha suno kuch poochoon tumse???", he smiles naughtily...

"Hmmm???"

"Tum is ek week mein mujhe bhul toh nahin jaogi na???", he winks...

Tears drop down her cheeks as she looks at him... while he mentally kicks himself, "I am sorry Ridhima... shittt...dekha maine tumhe pehle bhi kaha hai mujhe larkiyon se baat karne ka bilkul bhi idea nahin hai..."

She looks at his apologetic face, "Achcha achcha ab sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahin hai... Armaan tum chahe mujhse bore ho jao main tumhe kabhi bhi bhool nahin paoongi... tum chah kar bhi mujhe apne se alag nahin kar paoge... who kya hai na main bhi bari chipku hoon", she gave him a smile through her teary face...

Armaan spread his arms, Ridhima came close and they hugged each other, "I love you Ridhima...", he kissed her forhead gently, "Apna khayal rakhna..."

"Armaan tum bhi", she said softly, "Love you too..."

Armaan's flight was announced and he walked in...

She kept standing there till he she could see him... a tear escaped her eyes, "I will miss you Armaan please jaldi aanaa...", she said and turned around...

***After a while***

Ridz and Muskaan at their studio... Muskaan busy with some blue prints on her drawing board while Ridhima sits lost at her desk...

"Ridhima please Mr. Atul Mallik ke office mein call kar ke appointment le le for the evening...", Muskaan said while still busy with her work...

She did not get any response and looked at her and found her lost in her thoughts...

She shook her head and went to her and toucher her shoulder gently, "Ridhima... are abhi tere hero ko gaye huye 3 hours huye hain and abhi se tera yeh haal hai..."

Ridhima looks up, "I miss him so much Muskaan lagtaa hai jaise 3 years ho chuke hain..."

"Hmm... I understand, but at least work par dhyaan degi toh you will probably miss him a little less...", she smiled...

"Hmmm...", Ridhima said and picked up her phone...

She dialed and waited for the operator to pick up, "Hi this is Ridhima Gupta from Images Interiors... we need to discuss about something, is it possible to meet Mr. Sunil, today???"

"Ma'am please give me a minute let me check...", the operator said and placed Ridhima on hold...

Ridhima waited, fiddling with her pen, listening to the boring hold music for sometime...

"Ok... thanks... sure, I guess it will be a good idea to meet Mr. Mallik himself once... sure we will be there at 7... thanks..."

Muskaan became alert listening to the conversation, "Mr. Mallik???", she asked...

"Haan woh ek baar hamse milna chahte the...", she said...

"Hmm... tu ek kaam kar, jo blue prints hamne prepare kare hain, unhe ek baar dekh le and also try to make a presentation like we showed in case of Sanjeevani, if possible woh dikhayenge...", Muskaan said thoughtfully...

***7 pm Muskaan and Ridhima reach Atul's office and wait for him...***

The receptionist looks at them, "Miss. Ridhima and Miss. Muskaan, you can go in now..."

"Thanks...", Muskaan says and picks up her laptop bag and goes to the cabin door followed by Ridhima...

Atul is talking on the cell phone while his associate Sunil waits for him to finish... Atul looks at the two girls and signal them to take their seats...

He finishes the call and looks at them, "So, Mr.Singania was telling me about the way you guys have done his office..."

Muskaan and Ridhima look at him...

"Do you have any kind of blue prints or a presentation that could give me an idea...", he looked at them...

"Sure Mr. Mallik..."

"Ok, lets go through it... if we are ok, Sunil will be interacting with you guys from now on...", he looked at Sunil...

They show the presentation on the projector, Atul intently looks at everything...

After the presentation the lights are turned back on and the duo looks at Atul and Sunil...

Atul looks at Sunil and then at them, "Well I don't really know what to say, aap logon ka outlook is extremely immature... I mean this office will be dealing with our international clients and whatever you showed me...do you guys want to say something more about it..???"

"Mr. Mallik aap agar thora aur specifically bolein toh we will try to meet up to your expectations...", Muskaan speaks up...

"Well mujhe kya chahiye, I guess as interior designers you are the ones to gauge... main yahan apna kaam karoon ya should I be teaching you guys the nuiances of interior decoration to professionals...", he said rather dryly...

The girls looked at each other disappointment written clearly on their faces...

Atul's phone rings, he picks up, "Just a minute Anji', he says and looks at them... "Well you guys have 2 days, if you can come up with something better within this time, tab toh theek hai else... now if you could excuse me...", he said and got back to his call...

They got up and walked out of the room...

"Shitt...", Muskaan said as they reached out...

Ridhima looked at her face, "Muskaan ab kya karenge???"

"Yaar abhi toh I am blank... chal dekhte hain...sochenge kuch...", she said and walked out of the office...

They reach home...

"Tu chal main abhi aati hoon", Muskaan says and goes and sits brooding on the swing in the garden...

Ridhima walks in and goes to her room...

She slumps on her bed, emotionally drained after the metting with Atul and her missing Armaan adding to it...

"Pataa nahin Armaan pahooncha ki nahin phone bhi nahin kiya...", she says to herself and picks up her cell phone and looks at the display...

Suddenly the cell rings, "Unknown number" says the display...

She receives the call, "Hello..."

"So missing me???", her face lights up hearing his voice...

"God Armaan tumhe kaise pataa chala that I was missing you so much...", she says...

"Dekha kahin na kahin connection hai...", she feels him smiling... "Achcha bolo kya kar rahi thi???"

"Kuch nahin, abhi Mr. Atul Mallik se milke aaye hum log...", she did not complete the sentence...

"So... how was your meeting???", he casually asked...

"Don't ask, it was a disaster in capitals...", she said sadly...

"Kyon kya hua???"

"Poocho mat, humne jo blue prints taiyar kiye the, he hated them and did not say anything what he wants and gave us exactly two days else we lose the project... Muskaan bhi bahut upset hai...", she said sounding low...

"Hmmm... achcha Ridhima, main tum logon ki tarah artist toh nahin but I think ho sakta hai I can help you a little if not a lot...", he said...

"Matlab??? Main kuch samjhi nahin..."

"Matlab I guess shayad sahi mein kuch connection hai, flight mein Time magazine rakhi thi, and that had his interview, I read it and I guess I can tell you somethings which might help you, well to impress him...!!!"

"Like what??", she asked...

"Achcha ek baat bolo did he say anything specific about you guys???"

"Nahin but he said our outlook was immature... I mean... hum and immature???", she said sounding a somewhat exasperated...

"Achcha calm down an listen to me carefully...", he said with a voice that had a soothing effect on her impatient mind...

She listened to whatever he said, "Oh My God... I see toh yeh baat hai... hmmm... right...i get it... thanks so much Armaan... I think I get what you mean... approach hi galat tha... we need another approach to the thing... hey we have work to get down to... tum apna khayal rakhna and phone karna mat bhulna, I will wait for your call...", she smiled and said...

"Anything for you Soniyo, sure chalo talk to you tomorrow...", he smiled and hung up...

Ridhima smiled and got up from the bed, "Love you Armaan... and now Muskaan kahan hai...???"

She was about to run out of the door when she bumped into Muskaan...

"Oye toofan mail kahan bhaagi ja rahi hai...???", Muskaan said stopping herself from falling...

"Are tere hi paas aa rahi thi... pataa hai abhi Armaan ka call aaya tha...", she smiled and said...

"Good... ab toh khush hai tere hero ka call bhi aa gayaa...", Muskaan smiled but the happiness did not reach her eyes...

"Muskaan sun toh sahi... he said something regarding our project that will be helpful with Atul Mallik's case..."

Muskaan did not say anything just looked at her waiting for her to speak up...

"Armaan ne Atul Mallik ka interview times mein parha tha..."

"So???"

"He gave me a hint about his character... I mean his likes and dislikes...", Ridhima said excitedly...

"Ridhima please point par aa... toh hamein isse kya...woh kya like karta hai and kya dislike karta hai???", she said dryly...

"Ufff... Muskaan listen, if you go to a florist what flowers will catch your fancy???", Ridhima asked...

Muskaan just looked at her expressionless...

"Muskaan bol na..."

"Ok, may be Orchids or gerberas or may be lilies...toh???", Muskaan said...

"But Atul Mallik will like the classic Rajnigandha..."

"Ok..."

"Achcha answer this, a business tycoon 35 years old apne free time mein kya karega???"

"Umm... probably go clubbing or may be go for a game of squash if he is health conscious...", Muskaan tried to guess...

"Well Atul Mallik apna jo bhi free time hota hai, he spends it at an old age home and at times at an orphanage cause he believes in giving something back to the society...", Ridhima replies...

"Ok...", Muskaan was slowly getting interested in whatever Ridhima was saying...

"Achcha one more, can you guess what his favorite cuisine is???"

"Umm...may be oriental or continental..."

"That's where we went wrong... he still misses his mom's food and relishes what his wife cooks for him at home...", Ridhima answered...

"I get it... so you mean to say, Atul Mallik may be one of the most progressive businessmen in the country but his choice remains classic and down to earth...", Muskaan looked at her...

"There you go... that is exactly what Armaan told me...", Ridhima smiled...

"Done toh pehle ek cup coffee and we have got a lot of work to do Ridhima...", Muskaan gave her a determined smile and went to make coffee...

Ridhima smiled thinking about Armaan...

***Two days later***

Ridhima and Muskaan waiting outside Atul' cabin...

After a while they are called in and again told to walk through the presentation...

Muskaan stands at the projector, pressing the button to move to the next slide...

The slides show a tastefully done office with classy leather dcor in beige contrasted thoughtfully with black to add a little color to an otherwise very serene and sober setup... the floor is done in wood with ample space and plants without any clutter. Small tastefully done paintings selectively hung at places give a very pleasant yet a sophisticated ambience to the whole setup...

Atul looks intently at the presentation... and smiles slightly...

The lights are turned on after the slide show... Muskaan and Ridhima wait with baited breath for the response from Atul...

He looks at them and smiles, "Well now that is what we call sophisticated and an office belonging to Mallik Inc."

A smile comes on the girls' faces...

"You guys do surely know your jobs...", he gets up... "Well Sunil after this, you will need to take care of the rest of the thing and you girls are good...", he smiles and leaves the board room...

Ridhima and Muskaan sit back on their chairs relieved...

After discussing some details they walk out of the office...

Muskaan looks at Ridhima and smiles, "Aaj kitno dino ke baad I feel so happy and good..."

Ridhima smiles back...

"Ridhima if you really don't mind can we go to Sanjeevani for sometime... I mean you know... kitne din ho gaye main... matlab..."

"Haan Rahul se bahut din ho gaye na mile huye???", Ridhima nudges Muskaan with her elbow... "Chal na I don't mind at all sweety..."

Muskaan smiles brightly, "Rahul ko call kar ke pooch na if he is free???", she gives her cell to Ridhima...

Ridhima dials his number...

"Hi sweetheart, my apple pie...", she smiles naughtily at Rahul's reply...

"Well main aapki apple pie toh nahin bol rahi hoon, but uska message dena chahti hoon...", she smiles looking at Ridhima...

"Ahem ahem...", Rahul coughs to hide his embarrassment, "Oh Ridhima tum...haan bolo how are you???"

"Well Muskaan theek hai and if you are free, can we come to Sanjeevani... I mean who aapki sweetheart keh rahi thi bahut din ho gaye aapse mile huye!!!"

"Ofcourse, sure I am almost done with my shift, kahin dinner karne chalenge what say???", Rahul offers...

"Well, lets see...hum thori der mein aa rahe hain...", she said and hung up...

Finally Updated After A long Time
Hope U Guys Like It
DO Comment On It
Press The Like Button Below The Post

TC
LOTS OF LOVE
GAURAV

Edited by AR_LOVER - 10 August 2011 at 5:34am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19pridarshi9funkyredrtarniki4lifechelsiswati_arhemvbadorableaishaStupidcupid1234KSGforever08sam19_2009imshvetaazy123Pearl29diyaa1pkdmg_roks_antaraswamii92Altairasweetanu2314ankitajain94Suvarna....frnd.of.frndzAmoon.88scorpio95divi1octm-g19Rapunzzeljain92Sunnipwincessxdesikalakaarmunni_sheelamiss93akshadjannat4everAR-kashminaalMtrouble_006LilAppleNazzz16vidu87gupta.aditi20Jenniferfanunknown.moonlight2630aroosheeammy_ka_ashuCrazyy_FanshonadesireSimmy003MRS.SSOKaJen_addictionParneetSsaniashzadiprachi06-RabiaKSGKaJen-JRiaamruta04sameera_12janu1610sammy4uzhasan2harshithaaaaaaa-Prithi-HydroxyGroupKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatMedha.mijanurSankiPagalnidha1983swetha10teenorchidEthereal-Pathjiyaa_m

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Nice Update =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_LOVER

Go to top