Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

You are my love #2 [AR FF] Part 28 = Page 112 (Page 89)

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_desire

hey dear,
lovely update...finally armaan did soem courage...all thanks to anjali god he is such a dumbo...so they get the project with atul mallik ridz is unaware of his relatioship with atul...what's with ridz why on the earth she did that...as i can understand she is saying this cause of her bitter past...but it had hurt armaan badly why everyone hurts him yaar????
the promo sounds super exciting...
waiting for it...
love
sonuSmile

Thanks For Commenting Smile

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

Hey!  OMG!  I really didn't see that coming.  OMIGOSH!  Riddhima proposed him!  Nice!  Please update super soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishia

super duper part.. atul is right.. sorry gaurv i', little busy missed last two parts 

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy4u

amazing part yaar
loved it

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by araja1234

I just read both the parts. It's awesome. Waiting for ridz confession and thanks for the pm

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Part 26
CONFESSION!!!

Armaan turned off the power and came out of the car, he went and stood leaning against the wall with his hand crossed aross his chest...

Ridhima still stood at the same spot rooted to the ground with her back facing him, tears started to flow uncontrolled from her eyes...

After several minutes, Armaan slowly walked to her and touched her shoulder gently, "Ridhima..."

She turned around and faced him, and suddenly she hugged him and broke down in his arms...

"Ridhima...", he said and kissed her on her forehead...

"Armaan mujhe maaf kar do... please mujhe maaf kar do...", she said in a choked voice in between her sobs...

"Ridhima its not sympathy, I really love you from the bottom of my heart, please mera yakeen karo...", he said softly...

Ridhima broke away from the hug and used her finger to close his mouth...

She sat down in front of him on her knees, "Marry me..."

He looked at her, "Kya kaha tumne???"

"Kyon Dr. Armaan don't you understand English???", she smiled with tears in her eyes...

He came down on his knees in front of her...

"Ridhima I love you...", he said...

"I love you too...", she said and they hugged each other...

They got up after some time and went and sat on the wall... Armaan facing the sea and Ridhima with her head on his shoulder...

"Ridhima...", he says sotly...

"Hmm???", she looked at him...

"Tum yeh nahin logi, yeh mujhe Anjie bhabhi ne di thi, bola tha that yeh mom ki blessings hain...", he said and took the jewel box in his hand...

Ridhima smiled and turned her face to him, she tied her hair into a bun and closed her eyes...

Armaan smiled... he gently removed the danglers that Ridhima was wearing in her ear lobes and opened the jewel box...

It was pair of beautiful diamond earrings in white gold... he removed them from the box, and put them on her ears, she still had her eyes closed, he kissed her ear lobes gently, his touch made her shiver... she smiled... he kissed softly on her eyes, she opened her eyes...

"I love you Ridhima...", he said and opened his arms...

She came close and hugged him, "I love you too Armaan...", she felt as if she has in heaven, the sea rolled in front of them a witness to their love...

After a while Armaan drops Ridhima at home and smiles and waves at her as she walks in the gate...

He smiles to himself, "Love you Ridhima...", he says and starts the engine...

He reaches home and parks his car and goes in, he sees Anjali standing at the window across the hall with her back facing him...

He smiles and tip toes to her, he suddenly puts his arms around her, "I love you Anjy..."

Anjali though startled at his suddenness, turns around and smiles, "Kya baat hai baraa khush lag rahaa hai...???", she says pinching his cheek where his dimples were shinning deep...

"Haan bahut bahut bahut bahut khush hoon...", he says and picks up Anjy in his arms...

"Armaan stupid, chorh mujhe, kya kar rahaa hai, utaar mujhe niche...", she slaps him gently on his hand...

He puts down Anjy, "Anjy thank you, thank you, thank you...", he holds her and spins her around...

"Ufff...Armaan paagal, bol toh sahi kya baat hai..."

"Anjali pataa hai maine Ridhima se apne dil ki baat keh di..."

"Really, phir???", she asked...

"Phir kya??? I am a rockstar, you know me...", he said and proudly put his head up...

"Bol na bachche theek se kya hua??", she asked, looking at him...

"Woh maan gayi Anjy, I mean woh maan gayi, God I so love her...", he smiled brightly...

"Oh ho... toh yeh baat hai...", she smiled and looked at him... "so kab milwa rahaa hai Ridhima se???"

"US se aane ke baad...", he said...

"Woh US ja rahi hai???", she looked at him...

"Woh nahin main, bhabhi actually day after mujhe ek haft eke liye US jaana hai for a medical conference, toh wahan se laut te hi main aapko Ridhima se milwaoonga..."

"Tune bataya nahin, that you are going, dad ki dekhbhaal kaise hogi", Anjali looked at him thoughtfully...

"Dad ab theek hain bhabhi, main medicine ki doses alag kar ke de kar jaoonga... and waise toh everything is fine...but God forbid agar koi zaroorat ho, toh aap Rahul ko call kar dena...waise main Dr. Shubhankar se baat kar ke jaoonga...dont worry Anjy sab theek hai..."

She smiled looking at his concern and that he had everything already figured out, "Tune khana khaya..."

"Haan woh toh Ridhima and maine shaam ko hi kha liya tha...", he said...

"Oho... kya baat hai... theek hai, tu jaane ki taiyaari karle, main kal subah samaan pack karwa doongi... ja its late so ja...", she said and smiled...

"Anjy... thanks again...", he smiled to her and went to his room...

***At Ridhima's house***

She sits on the window ledge with her arms around her, looking at the moon, thinking about Armaan and the happenings of the evening...

Muskaan is sleeping on her bed, she opens her eyes, "Ridhima light off kar na mujhe disturb ho raha hai...", she says and pulls the pillow on her face...

Ridhima is too engrossed in her thoughts to respond to her..

"Uff... Ridzi light off kar naaa", Muskaan sits up irritated...

She sees Ridhima sitting lost in her thoughts on the window ledge, "Yeh larki bhi na...", she gets up from the bed and goes and stands next her, "Hello madam...", she says and smiles thinking that she will get startled and turn around... but she does not get any response...

Muskaan shook her head and snapped her front of her eyes...

Ridhima's trance breaks and she looks at her, "Hi..."

Muskaan looks at her with her eyebrows raised, "Hello... pataa hai kitni raat ho gayi hai sona nahin hai kya aaj???"

"Haan???", she says absentmindedly...

"Ridhima, oye tujhe kya hua kahan khoyi hui hai??? And yeh kaunse earrings pehen rakhe hain tune...", Muskaan says her eyes suddenly falling on the stones glittering in the moon light...

Ridhima touches her ears and feeling Armaan's touch, she blushes crimson, "Yeh woh..."

Muskaan looks at her, "Yeh woh????"

"Yeh woh Armaan ne diye hain... Muskaan aaj usne... I mean he...", she looks at her blushing lightly...

"Oh My God... he proposed you... bol na...did he..???", Muskaan suddenly became excited...

Ridhima nodded...

"Oh wow... phir tune kya kahaa...", she asked holding her shoulders...

"Maine haan toh bol diya but Muskaan..."

"But kya Ridhima, Armaan bahut achcha larka hai..", she smiled...

"Muskaan main tujhe kuch baat karna chahti hoon...", Ridhima said and looked at her...

Ridhima narrated everything to Muskaan about Raj and everything that had happened in Delhi and about the nightmares, as tears rolled down her eyes... she wiped her tears and told her about Raj being caught red handed and arrested in Delhi, and her face softened while talking about her relief...

Muskaan knew about most of it as Armaan had told her,but patiently heard her though...

Ridhima finished her story and looked at Muskaan, her eyes red...

Muskaan touches her hand gently, "Ridhima main tujhe kuch bolun???", she asks...

"Kya???", she looks at Muskaan...

"Tujhe kya lagta hai, tere yeh nightmares na dekhna, woh Delhi trip and Raj getting arrested, are these all coincidences...???"

"Matlab?? Muskaan tu kya kehna chahti hai??? I don't understand...", Ridhima looked at her confused...

"Armaan tera tab se saath de raha hai jab se tu soch bhi nahin sakti, all these incidents that I just mentioned, they were not mere coincidences but a well planned move and all under Armaan's supervision, tere in nightmares and molestation ke baare mein Armaan ko shayad tune kabhi nahin bataya, lekin he knew everything, tujhe yaad hai jab tu hospital mein ek night ke liye admit huyi thi, with that high fever and Armaan attended to you???", Muskaan said...

"Hmmm...", Ridhima nodded...

"Us raat ko hi Armaan ko tere in nightmares ke baare mein idea lag gayaa tha... he being a  doctor, realized that they were nothing related to any disease but something emotional or psychological as he called it..."

Ridhima just looked at her speechless...

"And Ridhima tujhe woh Navi Mumbai mein woh stalker yaad hai jisse tu darr gayi thi, and you 'Woman handled'...", Muskaan chuckled, "Guess kar kaun tha woh???"

"Kaun???", Ridhima looked at her...

"Well woh Armaan hi tha, he needed to confirm his doubts... mujhe baad mein bola tumhari behen dikhti toh hai patli doobli but waise bahut strong hai...", Muskaan smiled brightly...

"Oh My God...", Ridhima blinked rapidly...

"Hmmm... Delhi mein woh kisi patient ko treat karne nahin gaya tha... Raj ke liye trap setup karne gaya tha, and then with Armaan's sting operation, and Raj walked straight into it...", Muskaan smiled...

Ridhima's eyes widened...

"And jab tu khush ho rahi thi to see Raj's being exposed, he stood next to you knowing everything and just kept quiet, letting you enjoy the whole thing...", Muskaan smiled...

Ridhima looked at her as fresh tears welled up in her eyes and a drop rolled down her cheeks, "And maine use hi manaa kar diya!!!"

"Matlab???", Muskaan asked...

"Mujhe lagaa that he was just sympathizing with me and I refused...", Ridhima said meekly...

"Pagli kahin ki!!! Sympathy mein log kisi doosre ka dard feel nahin karte and na hi us dard ko hamesha ke liye mitaane ki koshish nahin karte...woh tujhe bahut pyaar karta hai", Muskaan said and hit her lightly on her forehead, "Chal so ja... bahut raat ho gayi hai...", she said and led Ridhima to the bed...

Ridhima lied down, "Armaan I love you", she said to herself and closed her eyes slowly...

Muskaan lied down and switched off the side lamp...

***Next morning***

Ridhima sleeping, when her phone rings...

She picks up the phone, "Hello...", she says with her eyes still closed...

"Good Morning princess...", says a sweet voice...

"Hey itni jaldi uth gaye Dr. Armaan???", she smiles...

Armaan smiles... "Madam jaldi nahin hai, 11 baj rahe hain...!!!"

"Kya??", she springs up from the bed...

"Are are relax... aaj waise bhi Sunday hai... and aap ko toh liberty hai to decide when you get up...yeh toh ab diseases Sunday ko break nahin leti...", he smiled... "Achcha Ridhima tumhe yaad hai na kal main US ja rahaa hoon for that conference...???"

"Oh...", Ridhima said sounding low...

"Are achanak chehra kyon utar gaya...??? Ek week ki hi toh baat hai... It will fly even before you realize... and woh tumahara project bhi toh hai with Atul Mallik..."

"Hmmm... but Armaan I will really miss you...", she said...

"Ab aise kahogi toh main toh ja hi nahin paoonga... achcha chalo give me a smile...", he said to cheer her up...

"Ya...", she sulked...

"Smile na...", he coaxed her...

"Smile toh kar rahi hoon...", she sulked...

"Toh mujhe dikh kyon nahin rahaa huh???", he said...

"Tumhe phone par kaise deekhega..."

"Woh toh dikhta hai...", he chuckled...

"Very funny... tum ginnie toh ho nahin koi...ki wahan se baithe baithe mujhe smile karte dekhoge", she smiled...

"Kyon???"

"Agar hote toh mere bulane se mere saamne aa jaate...!!!", she smiled...

"Are madam dil se bula ke toh dekhiye, saamne aa jaoonga..."

"Yeah...???", she said...

"Try it..."

"Achcha dekhti hoon", she closed her eyes and called out his name...

She suddenly felt a gentle kiss on her lips... she opened her eyes...

"Kaha tha na dil se bula kar toh dekho...", he gave her a toothy dimpled smile...

She blushed crimson and looked down...

He pulled her close, "I love you Ridhima..."

"I love you too Armaan... I love you..."

They stood there feeling each others heart beats...

"Armaan..."

"Hmmm???"

"Ek promise karoge???"

"Kaisa promise???", he kissed her forehead gently...

"Main jab bhi apni aakhein band kar ke bulaoongi tum aise hi hamesha mere saamne aa jaoge..."

"Promise jab bhi tum mujhe miss karogi, jab bhi tumhe meri zaroorat hogi, tum hamesha mujhe apne saamne, apne bahut kareeb paogi...", he said and kissed her forehead...

"Armaan tum mujhe kabhi chorh kar toh nahin jaoge???", she suddenly asked looking into his eyes...

"Are aaj tumhe kya ho gaya hai, aise baatein kyon kar rahi ho...???", he looked at her...

"Armaan main jise bhi sabse zyada pyaar karti hoon woh hamesha mujhe chorh kar chalein jaate hain... main apni mom se bahut pyaar karti thi, itna ki she was my best friend, woh jab mere paas theen tab mujhe kabhi kisi friend ki zaroorat nahin pari... lekin ek din woh mujhe chorh kar chali gayin... tum bhi toh...", a tear fell down her cheeks...

Armaan wiped the tears off, "Main promise karta hoon main tumhe kabhi kabhi kabhi bhi chorh kar nahin jaoonga..."

She smiled...

"Achcha ab bolo aaj kya karein, I took the rest of the day off to spend some time with you, yeh ek week main isi din ko recall karke spend kar doonga... and phir urh kar tumhare paas wapas aa jaoonga...", he smiled...

"Kuch bhi nahin, lets be together today, lets spend all the time we have together..."

"Samjha...", he smiled...

Suddenly Ridhima's cell phone rings, she looks at the display and receives the call, "Muskaan tu kahan hai???"

"Tu kab uthi??? Mujhe kuch kaam tha at the studio and phir main and Rahul were planning to catch a movie... you want to come???", she asked...

"Nahin actually Armaan kal ek week ke liye US ja raha hai so we will just hang around, may be cook lunch together, see a movie and just roam around...", she smiled...

Armaan smiled listening to her plan of lazing the day around with him...

"Ok... see you at night...", Ridhima said and hung up...

She kept the phone down, and looked at him and found him looking lovingly at her...

"Aise kya dekh rahe ho Armaan???", she smiled blushing lightly and looked down...

"Kuch nahin, waise maine breakfast nahin kiya ab tak, socha tumhare saath khaoonga..."

"Achcha, but brunch hi karte hain its quite late... so bolo kya khaoge???", she looked at him...

"Ummm...kuch bhi..."

"Well kuch bhi banana toh mujhe aataa nahin..."

"Ridhima ek kaam karte hain lets order something, tum fresh ho jao, lets watch a movie together...what say???", he looked at her still dressed in a vest and a pair of shorts...

"Sure... yeh lo...tab tak tum order karo", she gave him the pizza hut menu... "Main abhi aati hoon..."

He took the menu and walked out to the drawing room while Ridhima entered the shower...

***After a while***

Ridhima comes out of the bath dressed in the bath robe and opens the wardrobe trying to decide what to wear...

There is a light knock on the door... "Come in...", she says and looks at the door...

"Ridhima the pizza is here... tum taiyaar...", Armaan sees her and is mesmerized by what he sees...

She was still in the black robe with her hair wet with drops of water dripping from it... the clean look and the freshness on her face, the pink lips and the rosy cheeks, casts a spell on him...

He just stands rooted at the door...

Ridhima too looks at him and she doesn't say anything...

He slowly walks in closing the door behind him softly... he walks up to her, and she blushes and turns around...

Armaan comes from behind and puts his arms around her, "Tum bahut pyaari lag rahi ho... I mean so pure and so beautiful... bilkul ek pari jaisi...", he says and snuggles in her wet hair, taking in the aroma...

She closes her eyes, he removes the hair from the back of her neck and touches the soft milky whiteness with his lips gently...

A sigh escapes her...

"Armaan..."

"Hmmm???"

"I love you..."

"I love you too Ridhima", he says and kisses her neck again...

Armaan realizes that his proximity with Ridhima was making his heart want to do more... he gently broke away from the hug, "Ridhima tum taiyaar ho jao... chalo na khate hain pizza thanda ho raha hai and I feel very hungry..."

Ridhima smiled, "Tum shuru karo main abhi aati hoon", she said hiding the blush...

FINALLY AR CONFESSION
HOPE U LIKE THE CONFESSION
DO SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON THE PART
ALSO PRESS LIKE BUTTON BELOW THE POST

TC
LOTS OF LOVE
GAURAV

Edited by AR_LOVER - 16 July 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19godsakepridarshi9priyanka11rtarkalikijenswati_arhemvbarmaans_desireadorableaishaStupidcupid1234sam19_2009niki4lifeBS999azy123sweetanu2314shivi17diyaa1pkdmg_roks_antaramansibhartiscorpio95swamii92Suvarna....Pearl29RapunzzelSunnipwincessxakshadksg_farhanAR-kashdishbhandesikalakaardivi1octaraja1234trouble_006Nazzz16-screwed.UP-KaJen_addictionprachi06unknown.moonlight2630shonadesireSimmy003gupta.aditi20JenniferfanParneetSsaniashzadisammy4u-RabiaKSGKaJen-JRiajanu1610meow23zhasan2amruta04shonagudia-Prithi-harshithaaaaaaaanumeha_rajatdivkashfullMedha.crazy4KASH_ARswetha10SankiPagalprettyasjenEthereal-PathKaSh-Maneet-Fanjiyaa_m-GoogleWithMe-

Rapunzzel Goldie
Rapunzzel
Rapunzzel

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
awesome part,
loved it
finally they confessed
update soon

Edited by Rapunzzel - 17 July 2011 at 12:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_LOVER

Go to top