Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

You are my love #2 [AR FF] Part 28 = Page 112 (Page 61)

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Part 23

***After a while***

They reach Muskaan's house...

"Bye Armaan...thanks for everything...", she smiles and gets down...

"Bye Ridhima... take care... and yaad rakhna Friends forever...", he smiled...

She walked to the gate and waved at him while she went in... he waved back at her... when suddenly his cell phone rang again...

"Haan bhai, main Mumbai pahoonch gaya hoon... will be there in Sanjeevani in 15 minutes... bolo na kya baat hai...", Armaan said and started to drive...

"Nahin tu pehle yahan aa phir baat karte hain... try to come fast...", Atul said and hung up...

"Yeh bhai bhi na kuch batate hi nahin, sirf suspence barha rahe hain...", Armaan said and increased the speed...

He reaches Sanjeevani and parks his car and runs in...

He sees Atul and Dr. Shubhankar talking to each other... he goes and stands next to him...

Dr. Shubhankar looks at them and says, "Don't worry, sab theek ho jayega... we are trying our level best...", he says and pats Armaan's shoulder lightly and goes back into the ICCU ward...

Armaan turns to Atul and looks at him a little surprised...

Atul doesn't say anything, just looks at Armaan...

"Bhai ab toh bologe kaun bimaar hain and yeh Dr. Shubhankar mujhe kyon keh rahe the not to worry and that everything will be fine???", Armaan looked at Atul...

"Chal mere saath... is there a place where we can talk in peace for sometime...???", Atul asked...

"Mere cabin mein chalte hain na...", Armaan suggested...

"Nahin some place where I won't talk to Dr. Armaan but my brother Armaan..."

"Sure... chaliye...", Armaan led Atul to the terrace...

"Haan bhai ab boliye... please and no more suspence, I cant take anymore or it, come straight to the point please...", Armaan was getting a little impatient...

"Theek hai...", Atul took a deep breath... "Armaan dad ko heart attack hua hai...", Atul waited for a response...

"Toh main kya karoon???", Armaan blurted out...

"Armaan bas bahut ho gaya ok... enough is enough... log strangers ke liye bhi aisa nahin kehte woh toh hamare dad hain...", Atul said looking at him...

"Bhai maine aap se pehle bhi kahaa hai that woh mere koi nahin hain...", Armaan went and stood near the boundary wall...

"Armaan aaj tu unse naraaz hai, ki unhone ma ke saath woh kiya, kal kahin yeh na ho that tu khudko na maaf kar paaye that you are worse than him, ma chali gayin and tu aaj tak unki kami feel karta hain, dad abhi hain kahin unhe khone ka dard tujhe itna akela na kar de ki tu usse ubahr hi na paaye... main aage kuch nahin kehna chahta... tu khud samajhdaar hai and I have faith that mera Armaan koi bhi aisa decision kabhi nahin lega ki woh apne aap se aankhein na mila paaye...", Atul said and walked away...

Armaan stood at the boundary wall as if struck by a thunder bolt, Atul's words were ringing in his ears...

"Main unhe us baat ke liye kabhi maaf nahin kar paoonga... I hate you dad... I really do...", he said as tears welled up and flowed down his cheeks...

His fone rang, "Haan...", he said in a choked voice...

"Armaan kya baat hai... tumhari awaaz aisi kyon lag rahi hai... you ok???", Ridhima asked with concern...

"Ridhima can we please meet right now...???", his voice choked again...

"Sure Armaan you want me to come???", she asked...

"Nahin Ridhima bahut raat ho gayi hai, main hi aataa hoon... will be there is 10 minutes...", he said and hung up...

Armaan drives at full speed and reaches Muskaan's house and stops his car...

As he got down the car, he saw the gate open and saw Ridhima come out...

He went to her...

"Kya baat hai Armaan???", Ridhima asked gently...

Tears flowed down his cheeks... Ridhima was shocked to see Armaan in that state...

He took him by the hand and went inside the garden...

She sat on the swing and tried to make him sit down, but instead of sitting next to her, he just slumped down on the ground... "Armaan...", she held his hand, feeling that he probably lost his balance...

He sat on the ground with his head near her knee...

Tears continued to flow, Ridhima was becoming very restless...

She sat down next to him, she turned her face towards him and put her hand on his shoulder...

He looked at her and hugged her tight and broke down, and started sobbing uncontrollably...

She put his arms around him, his comparatively bigger frame not fitting in her arms because of his arms with which he held her...

"Armaan kya hua???", she asked very gently...

Armaan separated from her, he just looked at her...

"Ek minute...", she got up and ran in...

She was back with a water bottle within a few moments, "Yeh lo... drink some water...", she handed him the bottle...

He took a sip and capped the bottle...

"Ab bolo na please kya hua... tum aise... I mean why are you so upset...???", she looked at her...

"Ridhima mere dad... I mean... he had a massive heart attack and right now he is admitted in the ICCU...", he said and wiped his face with his palm...

"Oh... tum pareshaan mat ho... sab theek ho jayega...dekhna who bahut jaldi theek ho jayenge...", she assured him...

"Hmm... lekin Ridhima its complicated... mujhe bahut darr lag rahaa hai???", Armaan looked at her fresh tears welling up in his eyes...

Ridhima hugged him... "Tum apne dad ke paas jao... unke paas baitho... see that he is not in pain, dekhna tumhare pyaar bhare dekhbhaal se who kitni jaldi theek ho jaate hain...", she said and put her hand at the back of his head...

Armaan whispered, "Agar unhe kuch ho gayaa toh, main apni maa ko kho chukka hoon, mere dad bhi mujhe chorh kar chale gaye toh???"

She broke away from the hug very gently, "Armaan kuch nahin hoga unhe... mera dil keh rahaa hai jab tak tum waapas jaoge woh better feel kar rahe honge... dekhna... achcha chalo utho... he needs you... you are a man and a wonderful human being... and bhagwaan achche logon ke saath kabhi bhi bura nahin karte..."

She got up and gave him her hand... he looked at her and held her hand and got up...

She came all the way to his car and made him sit in... "Jab dad theek ho jayein mujhe call karna... I will wait for your call...", she said and waved at him...

He smiled softly and drove away...

Armaan walked into Sanjeevani and went to the ICCU ward, he saw a nurse checking Billy's cardiograph, "Good Evening Dr. Armaan", she turned and said...

"Good Evening Sister, can I have a look at the chart please...", he said..

"Sure...", she said and handed over the charts to him...

He looked at it carefully, and looked at the cardiogram monitor that showed his heart beats...

"Dr. Shubhankar ne kuch kaha hai???"

"Woh unhone patient ki report maangi hai every 15 minutes, so main wahi dene jaa rahi thi...", the nurse said...

"That's ok... yeh file aap mujhe dijiye, main unhe report de bhi doonga and I also need to talk to him about something...", he took the report file from her and she opened the door and went out...

Armaan looked at Billy, his eyes closed and an oxygen mask covering his nose and mouth, his face showed signs of fatigue... He had not seen his father from this close for as long as could recall... he went closer and gently touched his hand that had a saline drip attached to it...

He stood looking at him for several minutes, someone who he had not cared for a large part of his life, but the plight that Billy was in, in front of his eyes, pained Armaan...

He was feeling weak and helpless and walked out with the report pad...

"Dr. Rai can I come in??", he said knocking on a glass door and opening it slightly...

"Come in Armaan...", came the reply and he walked in...

"Dr. Rai yeh Mr. Malik ki updates...", he said and gave the pad to Shubhankar...

"Armaan please baitho", he said and took the pad from his hand...

Armaan sat down and looked intently at Shubhankar as he went through the report...

"Armaan...", finally Shubhankar spoke up...

"Ji Dr. Rai", Armaan looked at him...

"Well it was a rather massive one, we could have lost him to it", ground underneath Armaan's feet seemed to have vanished suddenly, he held on tight to the armrest of the chair...

"Achcha hua that your brother brought him on time...", Shubhankar continued...

"Sir, ab woh kaise hain???"

"Now he is out of danger, but you will need to take care of him for sometime, I mean kisi bhi tarah ka mental stress ya shock could prove fatal and unka health regularly monitor karna parega with regular check ups... and I think arteries mein blockage hai, toh ho sakta hai angioplasty karni pare but immediately necessary nahin lagta mujhe...", Shubhankar stopped seeing Armaan lost...

"Armaan...", he called out...

"Haan...", Armaan got startled...

"Are you ok??? Relax...", Shubhankar said and passed on a glass of water to him... "He is fine now... hum unhe 2-3 din mein discharge kar sakte hain..."

"Thanks...", Armaan said and looked at his face, still dazed...

Shubhankar got up from his chair and went and stood next to him, "Idhar aao...", he touched Armaan's shoulder and led him to the couch and made him sit down and sat next to him...

"Sir, mere dad theek toh ho jayenge na???", Armaan said, his voice trembling in nervousness...

"Armaan its ok, woh theek hain, just thori care ki zaroorat hai... and Dr. Armaan tum khud itne able doctor ho, toh mujhe pataa hai that you will take good care of him... bas medicines regularly dete rehna and just make sure he takes it a little easy", Shubhankar said and put his hand on Armaan's shoulder...

***After a while***

Armaan sitting on a stool next to Billy...

He gently caresses his hand with the drip attached to it...

"I am sorry dad I behaved a jerk with you... please mujhe maaf kar do... please mujhe chorh ke mat jaana... main apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahin kar paoonga... please dad...", he said and tears welled in his eyes...

He held his head in his palms and tears started to flow...

He felt something and looked up with tears brimming in his eyes...

Billy caressed his hair gently, he removed the oxygen mask from his face, "Mujhe maaf kar de Armaan...", he said and a tear rolled down from the corner of Billy's eye...

"Dad...", Armaan got up and wiped the tear... "Dad aap theek hain...???", Armaan looked nervous...

"Jab tum mere saath ho beta tab tak maut bhi mera kuch nahin bigarh sakti... but ab mujhe koi shikayat nahin hai, ab agar main marr bhi gaya toh mujhe koi farq nahin parega...", Billy looked satisfied at Armaan...

"Please dad aisa mat bolo... aapko kuch bhi nahin hoga... main hamesha aapke saath hoon na...", Armaan tried to smile... "Achcha baatein ab baad mein aap please rest karo... ab aapko breathing mein trouble toh nahih ho rahi hai na???"

"Nahin beta I am fine...", he said..

"Please aap sone ki koshish karo main yehin hoon aapke paas if you need any thing...", Armaan said and sat down next to him...

They looked at each other, seemed that after ages the distances finally vanished... Armaan held his hand, Billy smiled and slowly closed his eyes...

***In the morning***

Atul comes to visit Billy at the hospital... he meets Shubhankar who tells him that Armaan is with Billy in the ICCU...

Atul goes in and he sees something which pleasantly surprises him...

Armaan was sleeping with his head rested on the bed next to Billy... Atul smiled and came out...

Atul's phone rang, he picked up the call, "Haan bolo..."

"Atul ab dad kaise hain???", Anjy asked...

"Ab theek hain, and Anjy theek toh honge na unka sabse favorite beta unke saath jo hai... main hamesha se jaanta tha dad Armaan se bahut pyaar karte hain lekin in dono ki zidd inhein milne nahin de rahi thi... ab who zidd ki wall gir gayi hai, ab dekhna sab kuch theek ho jayega... sab kuch...", Atul became a little emotional...

"Sach Atul, Armaan maan gaya???", Anjy asked...

"Tum agar yahan hoti toh samajhti what I mean... ek request manogi Anjy...???"

"Bolo..."

"Is baat ka zikar kisi se mat karna, na dad se and na Armaan se... they have a lot of catching up to do...", Atul smiled...

"I understand, waise Dr. dad ko discharge kar karnge???"

"Main abhi mila doctor se unhone kaha hai kal dad ko hum ghar le ja sakte hain... thora care karna parega but Anjali, Armaan hai na...", he smiled recalling the scene he had just seen inside the ward...

***Next Morning***

Armaan and Atul in Shubhankar's cabin talking about Billy's condition...

"Of course we will discharge him, I have informed Dr. Armaan about the care that needs to be taken and about the medicines and Armaan toh hai hi unka khayal rakhne ke liye...", Shubhankar looks at Armaan...

Atul looks at Armaan, "Ji Doctor... aap theek keh rahe hain...thanks a lot for everything...", Atul shakes hands with Shubhankar, and they both take his leave...

"Bhai aap yehin rukiye main saari formalities complete kar ke aataa hoon, phir dad ko ghar le chaltein hain...", Armaan says and goes to finish the discharge formalities...

Atul smiles looking at the new Armaan, a stubborn person thrown aside by a caring and concerned son...

***Atul waiting with Billy on the wheel chair***

Armaan comes to them, "Sab ho gaya... ghar chalein dad???", he looks at Billy and smiles warmly...

Billy looks at him and nods in approval...

Atul moves aside and Armaan comes and pushes the wheelchair...

Atul gets the car to the entrance, Armaan supports Billy, "Sambhal ke dad...", he helps him sit in the car...

Billy's eyes well up with tears, he had been yearning for this support for ages...

Armaan looks at him and notices his brimming eyes, "Kya hua dad, aap??? Are you ok???", he asks concerned...

"Kuch nahin beta... I am fine...", Armaan uses the back of his hand and wipes off the tears...

He smiles and sits with him in the car, while Atul sits next to the driver...

***For the next several days Armaan takes leave from Sanjeevani and stays with Billy at Atul's farm house nursing him, looking after his diet and medicines and every thing, while Billy's health steadily improves... he even started going for short walks accompanied by Armaan... the father son duo caught up with the lost time and the distance went on decreasing***

After a few days...

Billy sitting in the shade of a tree in the garden and reading the newspaper... Armaan comes with a glass of orange juice for Billy and gives him...

Billy looks at Armaan, "Beta tum apna phone yehin chorh gaye the... koi baar baar tumhe call kar raha hai lekin jaise hi I pick up, koi jawab hi nahin deta..."

"Hmmm... main dekhta hoon dad...", he says and picks up the cell phone and checks the number... he smiles, seeing Muskaan's office number and immediately understands who the ghost caller was...

"Are why are you smiling???", Billy asked looking at the smile on his face...

"Kuch nahin dad, woh aise hi...", Armaan blushes recalling the Valentine's Evening he spent with Ridhima...

***After a while***

Armaan sitting under the same tree that Billy was sitting, lost in himself, a smile plastered on his lips, thinking about Ridhima...

Billy sees him and his lost face, he goes inside, "Anjali beta..."

"Ji dad???", Anjali comes to him... "Aapko kuch chahiye???"

"Nahin kuch nahin, lekin have you noticed Armaan lately???", he looks in Armaan's direction...

"Kyon kya hua use???", Anjali looks in his direction too...

"Are mujhe lag rahaa hai that daal mein kuch kaalaa hai...", Billy winked at Anjy...

"Matlab???", she smiled...

"Are achanak muskurane lagtaa hai, achanak blush karta hai, khoya khoya sa rehta hai... yahan hai bhi and nahin bhi...bhai aisa toh do hi cases hota hai...", he smiled...

"You mean???", Anjali said...

"Ya toh koi paagal ho ya... well Armaan mujhe paagal toh nahin lagtaa... tumhe lagtaa hai??", he smiled...

"Dad aap bhi na... aur ya toh???", Anjali asked...

"Ya koi madly in love ho...!!!", Billy said...

Anjali smiled, "Toh pataa kaise lagayaa jaye woh kaun hai???"

"Hmmm... woh Armaan hai toh main bhi uskaa baap hoon... you with me???", Billy extended his hand...

"Of course...", and they shook hands...

DATS ALL FOR NOW

DO COMMENT ON THE PART AND

PRESS LIKE BUTTON BELOW THE POST

TC

LOTS OF LOVE

GAURAV

Edited by AR_LOVER - 22 June 2011 at 10:36am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19jaspreet12shanky18coffeearomapridarshi9sam19_2009GloriosaaBS999azy123Rumz_12Stupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..swati_ararmaans_desiremiss93Pearl29ksg_farhanAR-kashSunnipwincessxRapunzzeldesikalakaararaja1234diyaa1pkdmg_roks_antarapunamluvshilpaakshadsweetanu2314AltairamansibhartiAmoon.88scorpio95ParneetSmoonlight2630unknown.prachi06saniashzadiKaJen_addictionshonadesireSimmy003Nazzz16-wild-vidu87gupta.aditi20Jenniferfanjanu1610sammy4uzhasan2sameera_12amruta04SankiPagalswetha10nidha1983Ethereal-Pathjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatdivkashfull..Amira..Medha.Ianoconic.mijanurfelicitysmoak.

Rumz_12 Senior Member
Rumz_12
Rumz_12

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hai.amazing prt do cont soon. luvd how ridz makes ammy understand.thnks for the pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.TinTin.AR_LOVERfelicitysmoak.

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hey gauerav amazing part yaar
a bit emotinal but i love the way u describe each and everything
do continue
thnx 4 d pm
tc
salina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_LOVER

cutiedevil1 Senior Member
cutiedevil1
cutiedevil1

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
haha... nice update yaar!!
just one thing 4 armaan- chooo cuuuteee!!! do i love him or what?!! :D

AR_LOVER

ParneetS IF-Dazzler
ParneetS
ParneetS

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hey Gaurav..:)
really nice part...:)
loved the scene with AR..it was so nicely done..:)
happy that Armaan n Billy r in guf=d terms again...:)
cont soon..:)

AR_LOVER

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

looobed it...

aww lobed Armaan n billy scene...n gr8 dat riddhima let him understand n helped him...

thx 4 da pm n continue soon

AMOON

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunnipwincessxAR_LOVER

Sunnipwincessx Goldie
Sunnipwincessx
Sunnipwincessx

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
AWw nycee update soo chweet xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_LOVERfelicitysmoak.

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz