Originally posted by: mimee0991

AWESOME PART..PLS UPDATE SOON

Thank You 😊
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 20

***Next Morning***

Armaan still sleeping in his room, when a splash of cold water wakes him up rudely...

"Yeh kya hai???", Armaan sat up with a jerk...

He heard a loud laughter, "Nikki ki bachchi ruk tu, batata hoon tujhe main...", he ran out...

"Ha ha...", Nikki ran around the house...

"Tu kabhi nahin badlegi...us din discotheque mein dekha toh lagaa shayad sudhar gayi hogi ab tak atleast...", Armaan shouted...

"Badal gayi toh Nikki nahin rahoongi...", Nikki shouted back popping out her tongue and showing her thumb...

"Abhi samjha de ise...", Armaan said as he saw Abhi coming in from the garden...

"Tum log phir shuru ho gaye...", Abhi said as Nikki came and hid behind him...

"Abhi mat hatna yeh pakarh lega mujhe...", Nikki said...

"Hat saamne se Abhi aaj ise main nahin chorunga subah subah ice cold water se nehla diya...", Armaan said looking at his wet vest and quarter pants dripping with water...

"Subah subah hi nahana chahiye...", Nikki said and ran out into the garden...

Armaan ran after her, saw the garden hoze.. "Ab bachke dikha....", Armaan said and picked it up...

Abhi looked at them from the door smiling, "Abhi kuch kaho na isko...", Nikki looked at Abhi...

Armaan opened the tap and before he could spray her Nikki again ran and hid behind Abhi... and Abhi got in the way of the cold spray...

"Armaan yeh...!!!", Abhi said and held his tshirt away from his body... "Saale, tum dono ke beech mein hamesha main fansta hoon..."

Nikki came out from her hiding, "You lose Armaan Mallik, that makes it even...last water fight mein tum jeete the..."

"But this one is not the last one... I will show you soon...", Armaan said and threw down the hose...

***Same night***

Armaan at the airport gate leaning against the black Scorpio, while Abhi sitting in the driver's seat...

"Main dekhta hoon...", Armaan said and went to check the exit...

He smiles to see Rahul with the luggage trolley and Ridhima and Muskaan next to him...

***After a while***

Armaan, Abhi, Rahul, Muskaan and Nikki sitting in the drawing room, they dropped Ridhima at her house as she said that she was missing Shashank and Kaki...

"Toh Muskaan tum samajh gayi na???"

"Haan... clear....", she looks at Armaan and smiles...

"Nikki and Abhi tum log wahin bhi present rahoge...", Armaan turns to them... "Lekin as crowd at the club... and Rahul tu mere saath rahega in the car... any questions???", he looks at their faces...

"Ok so tomorrow evening ...at 7...", they shook hands...

***Next evening at H2O, Delhi***

Raj and his friends drinking at the bar...

A girl in a black skimpy deep cut outfit enters and comes and stands at the bar, next to Raj...

"John, a Bloody Mary please...", she tells the bartender and takes out a cigarette, she looks into her purse for the lighter... "Damn..."

She turns to Raj, "Could I please have a light???", she said and bent towards him with the cigarette held in her red lips...

Raj took out the lighter from his pocket and lit the stick, gazing at her cleavage...

"Thanks...", she said and blew a cloud of smoke at his face... "Oops sorry, I hope you didn't mind..???", she asks Raj...

"Not at all...", he said and smiled....

Raj drops the lighter on the floor and bent down to pick it up, admiring her long shapely legs in the process...

"Your drink maam...", the bartender gave her the cocktail...

She takes a sip and turns to Raj caressing the glass rim with her finger... "This bar is good... I mean the ambience and the crowd..."

"Yeah... I always come here...", Raj smiles...

"Really probably that makes it so nice after all...", she says and takes a sip from the glass...

"So aap Delhi se hain... I haven't seen you before...???"

"Nahin main waise toh Mumbai se hoon par yahan ek khaas kaam se aayi hoon", she said and shifted closer to him...

***Outside H2O***

"Armaan sab theek toh ho jayega na... mujhe Muskaan ki bahut chinta ho rahi hai??", Rahul looks at Armaan worried...

"Rahul, Muskaan akeli kahan hai, wahan Abhi and Nikki bhi hain and yaha hum hain... and tu chinta mat kar, she has something in her purse for her safety...just in case... waise I don't think kuch hoga...", he said looking at him assuringly...

"Hope so yaar...", Rahul smiled lightly...

***Inside***

"So can I buy you a drink???", Raj said...

"Sure sexy...", the girl smiled...

"So what will you have???"

"How about beer???", the girl said...

"John two beers please, my brand...", Raj said and looked at the bartender...                                                    

He turned to the girl, "Smoke???"                                                                                                                                           

"Sure..."

He lit a cigarette for her... "There you go...", he said and passed her the beer mug...

She had a sip from her mug, "yeh beer kuch alag hai..."

"Nahin thori strong hai... bas that's all... agar nasha hi na ho toh pike kya fayda...", Raj winked...

"Obviously...", Muskaan felt something weird...

She closed her eyes...

"Hey are you ok???", Raj looked at her face...

"Ya I am fine...", she said but felt something... "I guess yahan ghutan zyada hai... I need some fresh air...", she said and got up...

"Oops... easy...", Raj smiled as Muskaan lost her balance... "Chaliye main aapko help karta hoon...", he said and took her out...

Abhi who was looking all this while, pulled out his cell phone and dialed and got up, "Armaan I guess its time... be careful... they are coming out...", he said and walked to the door followed by Nikki...

Rahul looks at Armaan, "Yeh Raj ne Muskaan ko god mein kyun le rakha hai???", he looks at Armaan...

"Rahul relax...hum hai na...i know woh use kahan le jayega... and Abhi bhi saath hi hai na... who dekh uski car..."

Raj makes Muskaan sit in his car and starts his car and starts to drive, followed closely by two cars that he doesn't notice...

After driving for sometime, Raj  stops the car infront of the ornate gate that Armaan had followed him to that day...

He blares his horn and a guard comes and opens the gate and he goes in...

"Rahul tu is car ko kahin park karke aa close by...", Armaan gets out while Rahul shifts to the driver seat...

Armaan reaches the gate and using his knuckles knocks on the gate...

"Kaun hai...???", the guard comes and opens the door...                                                                                             

"Actually main isi raaste se ja rahaa tha par bhatak gayaa... aap mujhe yeh pataa bataa sakte hain...???", Armaan took his kerchief and held it as if a piece of paper...

As soon as the guard came close, Armaan grabbed his hand and pressed the kerchief against his nose... after a few seconds of struggle the guard fell down unconscious...

Rahul and Abhi were at his heels by that time...

They opened the gate and walked in stealthily....

***Nikki sitting in Abhi's car***

She picks up her cell and dials, "Hi Nidhi.."

"Hello who is this...???", she got the reply...

"Well that is of least consequence... heard that Raj and you were engaged...???"

"Ya so???", Nidhi asked...

"Well then how come he is getting comfortable with another girl at his farmhouse right now???", Nikki smiled waiting for a reaction...

"Who the hell do you think you are bluffing... I know Raj... and I trust him...", Nikki had to keep the phone away due to Nidhi's hoarse shouting...

"Well why don't you come and check for yourself... I guess 15 minutes, would be enough for you to reach...", Nikki smirked and hung up...

Abhi and Rahul stand at the window and keep a watch, while Armaan walks in and stands outside the same room where he had seen Nidhi and Raj yesterday...

He pushes the door slightly and sees Raj drinking beer while he sees Muskaan lying on the bed...

He clenches his fist but keeps his calm as he knew that losing his temper could foil all the planning...

Raj closes in towards Muskaan and moves his hand caressing her legs softly and then bends down and kisses his way upto her thighs...

He gets up and sits next to her head and removes her hair that had fallen on her, to expose her shoulder blade...

He runs his fingers through her curly hair, Rahul sees it through the window glass and his jaws tighten...

Abhi puts a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry, Armaan wahin hai... he knows kahan tak and kab tak...", Rahul looks at him...

Raj slips his hand under her and undoes the zipper at the back and the moment he was about to make an advance, Armaan hears something... and hides behind the curtain...

Raj bent down and was kissing Muskaan's shoulder blade fiddling with the straps of her dress about to pull them off her shoulder when the door threw wide open and Nidhi stomped in...

"Raj you bas***d... so this is what you do on your men's night out...!!!"

Abhi clicked furiously using his camera as Nidhi pulled his collar and slapped him across his face... "Nidhi I can explain...", Raj fumbled for words...

"Tum mujhe kya explain karoge??? Haan aur yeh larki kaun hai???", she pointed in Muskaan's direction... "You jerk, mujhse bolte the main tumse pyaar karta hoon... yehi hai tumhara so called true love huh???", she shouted and punched him hard on his stomach...

Raj slumped to the ground holding onto his stomach, while Abhi went on clicking, "What a scoop... kal toh City Life tope chalane walaa hai", he chuckled...

Nidhi stormed out and drove off, Raj managed to get up and ran after her and got into his car and followed her...

Armaan came out from behind the curtain and walked into the room, he pulled Muskaan up in his arms...the straps of her dress started to fall off... he pulled the straps up and pulled up the zipper of her dress ... and made her lie down, while Rahul stood rooted at the door

"Muskaan...Muskaan...", Armaan tried to wake her up...

He turned around, "Rahul... Rahul... get me a glass of water... jaldi la.... Rahul...", Armaan shook him, "Get a glass of water, Muskaan theek ho jayegi... ja..."

Rahul ran out and quickly came back with a water bottle...

Armaan took the bottle and splashed a few drops on Muskaan's face, "Mmmmh...", she stirred...

"Muskaan tum theek ho???", Armaan asked her softly as she slowly opened her eyes...

"Hmm... Rahul...", she called out...

"Muskaan main yahin hoon... thank God tum theek ho...", Armaan got up from her side and Rahul sat next to her...

"Oye mujhe kya hona tha... tum sab mere saath the...", she said and Rahul hugged her...

Armaan left them alone and walked out, and saw Abhi standing looking at the shots on the screen of his digi cam...

Armaan went to him, "So???"

"So... mission accomplished... kal subah ka paper parna... main abhi chalta hoon, tu Rahul and Muskaan ko leke ghar chale ja...", he said and walked out...

Armaan walked back to the room, where Rahul was still sitting with Muskaan in his arms, "Oye Muski mujhe nahin malum tha that tu itni brave hai, tu bhi Ridhima jaise hi hai but actually kisi jahnsi ki rani ke kam nahin hai...", Armaan smiled and said to lighten the mood...

"Armaan yeh is khote ko samjha yaar, mera shonu kitna darr gayaa hai, iski shakal dekh..."

Rahul looked first at Armaan and then at Muskaan and smiled with tears welling up in his eyes, "I am so proud of you and so lucky to have you in my life..."

"Pagal kahin ka!!!", Muskaan said and wiped a tear that escaped Rahul's eyes...

They hugged each other, "Achcha mere Romeo Juliet, Heer Ranjha, Sohni Mahiwal baki ka romance ghar chalke kar lena, ab yahan se chalein???"

They smiled and Rahul supported her out of the bed...

***Next Morning***

Ridhima sleeping in her room, when Kaki knocks and brings a tray with coffee and the morning news paper, "Good Morning bitiya...", she says...

Ridhima opens her eyes, "Good morning Kaki...", she says cheerfully, it seems like ages that she had been gone...

"Kaki baitho na, yahan mere paas, kitne din ho gaye hain tumse baat hi nahin huyi meri...", she says and holds the old woman's hand and makes her sit on the bed next to her....

Kaki smiled and caressed her hair gently...

"Missed you so much..", she says and puts her arms around her...

Kaki smiled... "Bitiya Mumbai mein bhi college jaati ho???"

"Nahin kaki, Muskaan ke saath kaam karti hoon... woh interior decorator hai, bahut mazaa ataa hai...", she starts telling her about the Sanjeevani project while kaki sits smiling listening to her...

After a while Kaki gets up, "Bitiya tum coffee pi lo... tab tak main tumhara nashta banaa deti hoon..."

"Hmmm...", she says and picks up the news paper...

As she turns to page 3, a news article welcomes her, "Son of Delhi Business Tycoon, caught in the act..."

A picture of Raj being 'MANHANDLED' by Nidhi brought a satisfying smile to her face...

She picked up her cell fone and dialed Armaan's number, "Hi Armaan..."

"Hi", came a sleepy reply...

"So rahe the...woh bhi itni beautiful morning mein...", she smiled brightly...

Armaan could feel her happiness in her voice, "Whats so beautiful about the morning Ridhima...???", he smiled lightly...

"It's a bright sunny day, chalo na milte hain... kitne din ho gaye hain hamein mile hue!!!"

"Are parson raat ko hi toh airport se pickup kiya tha, what do you mean bahut din ho gaye hain...", Armaan teased her...

"Ufffff... Armaan hum 45 minutes mein Lodhi Garden mein mil rahe hain... utho and get ready...", she said and hung up...

Armaan smiled... "Ridhima...", he said to himself and caressed the cell phone display...

After a while Ridhima roaming around in the Lodhi garden when she sees a butterfly and runs to catch it...

Armaan comes and stands there looking at her... he smiles at her childish action... "Oye Ridhima...", he calls out...

She stops chasing the butterfly and looks at him... she comes running to him, and hugs him with such an impact that he loses his balance and topples over with her on top..

"He he.. sorry", she says and gets up and gives her hand to him...

He takes her hand and stands up, "Oye pehelwaan..."

Ridhima smiles brightly...

"Kya baat hai aaj itni khush kyon ho???", Armaan looks at her...

"Woh aaj...", she was about to say something then stopped abruptly...

"Aaj???"

"Bas aise hi...", Armaan knew the reason but did not coax her just smiled...

"Dekho na kitna achcha din hai..."

"Haan it's a beautiful day, jaise lagtaa hai kitne dino baad kale baadal chate hain and dhoop nikli hai", Armaan referred to her face...

"Ice cream???", Ridhima asked suddenly...

"Itni subah???"

"Toh kya paper mein likha hai that icecream subah nahin kha sakte???", Ridhima asked putting her hands on her hips...

"Nahin well paper mein toh nahin hai...", Armaan smiled...

"Toh chalo yahan kuch door par ek bahut achcha ice cream parlor hai... achcha bolo tumhe sabse achcha flavor kaun sa lagtaa hai... I love choco coffee.."

"Well aaj chalo tumhari pasand main bhi try kartaa hoon", he said and they walked out of the Lodhi gardens...

DATS ALL FOR NOW

HOPE U ENJOY THE PART

DO COMMENT ON IT

PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON BELOW THE POST

TC

LOTS OF LOVE

GAURAV

Edited by AR_LOVER - 13 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cool one
Edited by nidha1983 - 13 years ago
kalikijen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow that was such a lovely part

yay finally that animal ( for a better word...lol) is caught

hope everything goes well

continue soon

thnx for pm
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
amazing part
finally raj got wat he deserved
hope AR's luv story starts very soon..........frm armaan's side ofcourse
cont soon
tc
shaaz
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey awesome part
finally raj case is finished and he got wat he deserved
i think armaan has started to fall 4 riddhima
thanx 4 pm
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part...
cont soon and thnx 4 pm😊

Edited by priyanki - 13 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey gaurav !

nice update..glad to see Raj's real face revealed !
cnt soon. thanks for d pm.
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

AWESOME UPDATE!

The Gangs plan worked! YAYAAYAYA! hahahaa Finally Raj got what he deserved infact he deserves  moreee! AR are cute! UPDAATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!