India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila ka vishvash hope for Gopi and Ahem

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
The line that kokila says that she has  always faith in  Gopi and her prayers are always with her and therefeore  she will be victorious hopefully sums up the whole direction of the serial.

With Kokila behind her Gopi will somehow achieve the impossible and have Ahem realise that his life does have meaning with only Gopi in it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1Prissshkhb17madhu_sridharsuk19ANJ4

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
u r rite dear
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARHABAA

The line that kokila says that she has  always faith in  Gopi and her prayers are always with her and therefeore  she will be victorious hopefully sums up the whole direction of the serial.

With Kokila behind her Gopi will somehow achieve the impossible and have Ahem realise that his life does have meaning with only Gopi in it.

I hope so too. Previously, Gopi was alone against Urmila and Rashi. But now with Kokila on Gopi side (stepping into a long awaited and longed for maternal role), Gopi will succeed in everything that she does, including calming the storm (Ahem) and conquering him in her own sweet way.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharevadANJ4-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
That's the only way. It wasn't right that Gopi had to face the world alone, most of us have a mother to cry on their shoulder and advise us, however the Gopi/Koki relationship is not the crying on the shoulder type, if Gopi did this Kokila would smack her, Gopi will cry on Hetal's shoulder and take advise from Kokila.

I agree the only way to Aham is through his mother, his mommy's boy, even during the Cricket match did you see how much he looked at Koki, to reassure her that all was in hand and for him also to be reassured, sometimes it's as if they are one person. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17madhu_sridharANJ4

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Yes he does look to his mother for approval - but then the meathead never really follows thru. says generic stuff to gopi and it is like someone has a gun to his head.

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

That's the only way. It wasn't right that Gopi had to face the world alone, most of us have a mother to cry on their shoulder and advise us, however the Gopi/Koki relationship is not the crying on the shoulder type, if Gopi did this Kokila would smack her, Gopi will cry on Hetal's shoulder and take advise from Kokila.

I agree the only way to Aham is through his mother, his mommy's boy, even during the Cricket match did you see how much he looked at Koki, to reassure her that all was in hand and for him also to be reassured, sometimes it's as if they are one person. 

I agree Nafisa. I think Gopi does enough crying to last a lifetime. She now needs guidance from someone who is stern yet caring and who will eventually make her stand up against any form of abuse. Interestingly its Kokila's son that is causing some emotional abuse at the moment. That will change. His mother has plans and hopefully she will succeed.

I dont know why but for the last few days, I have a feeling about whether Kokila had brought her mother back to sort out Ahem and Gopi. The timiing was impecable. Kokila never wanted Gopi to leave the house but she had given her word to Ahem. Gopi had overheard and made that decision herself and the next day, voila....Naniji arrives. What do you think?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top