Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Kinshuk mahajan fan page (Page 2)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

shova di....miss u a lot....thanx for the link...i'll like that page...is any fan page for neha...?

Hey  Sana sweety *hugs*  i am touched to read you missed me, i dont think we interacted as much before. Anyways i am back and i was so excited to come across this kinshuk fan page and thought to share with you all girls. But i am sorry sweety i dont know of any fan page of neha but if i find one i will surely let you know ASAP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

hey shova a warm welcome 2 u ...................i am happy tat i am seeing u after a long time..........i missed u a lot.........thanzzzzzzzzz fr the linkEmbarrassed

Awww *hugs* Thanks sweety . i missed u too.
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Hi payal di..Hug..i'm fine....thanx for liking my DP.....it is not an original picture....i made it from two seperate pictures....actually this is the picture of neha with JW and kinny with parul..i just edit and make it as a kinha picture....Big smile....actually i'm dying to see a picture of kinha together...finally the impatient crazy nivren maniac in me started to make their pictures like this....LOL
Oh okay! That's what I thought as I had looked at pretty much all the SPA pictures and had not seen even a single one of KinHa together and so got really excited when I saw your DP. But anyways, it is a beautiful pic, that's for sure.

So, what you have been up to, sweets?? I didn't see any scene from you today after the episode?? Are you going to write more scenes?? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Sana!! Hug How are you, dear?? Loved your DP a lot. Where did you get that picture from?? It is the SPA one right??
Can you please share it with us.

Hi payal di..Hug..i'm fine....thanx for liking my DP.....it is not an original picture....i made it from two seperate pictures....actually this is the picture of neha with JW and kinny with parul..i just edit and make it as a kinha picture....Big smile....actually i'm dying to see a picture of kinha together...finally the impatient crazy nivren maniac in me started to make their pictures like this....LOL

Sana ur soo cute lolz We are also dying to see them together but seriously u done a supurb job, u got me fooled for a sec thinking it was real.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@shova di--ur right..we didn't interact much...bcz when i joined here u missed from here....but i read all ur posts and loved ur theories..at that time i was a silent reader...and i know all of u bcz i'm a fan of nivren thread...u know when all of u changed ur usernames at the same time i stored all ur names once again in my memory....Big smile....and bcz of u people i started to active in the forum..!!Smile.....now u r back.....so we can interact more..and love to read ur posts....!!!!!!!

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
@payal di---Oh..payal di....actually i give up writing after tuesday's episode..The sick CT's end all my scenes in one single episode......so i just stopped writing...bt if u people want me to start writing i'll do...but decided that never follow  the current track....i will try to write a new nivren story if possible....i can be sure bcz i'm not that good in writing other than  some average scenes.....Smile..!!

aysha1989doot

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
he hasn't created any official fan page darling....if he had then we would've known. this is made by some fan not his official page

dootFrozenRain

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

he hasn't created any official fan page darling....if he had then we would've known. this is made by some fan not his official page

then wat is his official fan page yaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

Go to top