Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hi payal di..🤗..i'm fine....thanx for liking my DP.....it is not an original picture....i made it from two seperate pictures....actually this is the picture of neha with JW and kinny with parul..i just edit and make it as a kinha picture....😃....actually i'm dying to see a picture of kinha together...finally the impatient crazy nivren maniac in me started to make their pictures like this....😆

Oh okay! That's what I thought as I had looked at pretty much all the SPA pictures and had not seen even a single one of KinHa together and so got really excited when I saw your DP. But anyways, it is a beautiful pic, that's for sure.

So, what you have been up to, sweets?? I didn't see any scene from you today after the episode?? Are you going to write more scenes?? 😊

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi payal di..🤗..i'm fine....thanx for liking my DP.....it is not an original picture....i made it from two seperate pictures....actually this is the picture of neha with JW and kinny with parul..i just edit and make it as a kinha picture....😃....actually i'm dying to see a picture of kinha together...finally the impatient crazy nivren maniac in me started to make their pictures like this....😆

Sana ur soo cute lolz We are also dying to see them together but seriously u done a supurb job, u got me fooled for a sec thinking it was real.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@shova di--ur right..we didn't interact much...bcz when i joined here u missed from here....but i read all ur posts and loved ur theories..at that time i was a silent reader...and i know all of u bcz i'm a fan of nivren thread...u know when all of u changed ur usernames at the same time i stored all ur names once again in my memory....😃....and bcz of u people i started to active in the forum..!!😊.....now u r back.....so we can interact more..and love to read ur posts....!!!!!!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@payal di---Oh..payal di....actually i give up writing after tuesday's episode..The sick CT's end all my scenes in one single episode......so i just stopped writing...bt if u people want me to start writing i'll do...but decided that never follow  the current track....i will try to write a new nivren story if possible....i can be sure bcz i'm not that good in writing other than  some average scenes.....😊..!!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he hasn't created any official fan page darling....if he had then we would've known. this is made by some fan not his official page
doot thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

he hasn't created any official fan page darling....if he had then we would've known. this is made by some fan not his official page

then wat is his official fan page yaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr
KinSanj thumbnail
so far kinshuk hasn't created any official pg...infact we have been requesting him to start an official page, he just doesn't have enuf time. this is just a fan made page
doot thumbnail
thanzzzzz sanju fr the information
KinSanj thumbnail
no worries, I'll surely let u guys know when he starts one.. =D
so far he gives his msg thru sanhu and my page, but very soon we shall get him to start his official page =DEdited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@shova di--ur right..we didn't interact much...bcz when i joined here u missed from here....but i read all ur posts and loved ur theories..at that time i was a silent reader...and i know all of u bcz i'm a fan of nivren thread...u know when all of u changed ur usernames at the same time i stored all ur names once again in my memory....😃....and bcz of u people i started to active in the forum..!!😊.....now u r back.....so we can interact more..and love to read ur posts....!!!!!!!

Awwwww sana ur such a sweety yes i am looking forward to interacting with u more now. I am touched to hear you read my silly posts lolz.  well i have been missing for a while but now i am back so u will see more of me hopefully, but i dont know how long i can stay active again because this track i am not liking :( the epi has gotten crap :(