Kinshuk mahajan fan page

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!!!! I just  found out that  Kinshuk has created an official fan page on FaceBook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Kinshuk-Mahajan-0fficial-Fan-Page/202006889827280

Wow I am super excited!!! Please like this page so we all can show our suport for him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shova di....miss u a lot....thanx for the link...i'll like that page...is any fan page for neha...?
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey shova a warm welcome 2 u ...................i am happy tat i am seeing u after a long time..........i missed u a lot.........thanzzzzzzzzz fr the link😳
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shova for the link. I will go and join rite now. Thanks so much once again sweetie. Love u always
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shova - Thanks for the link, dear!! 😊

Sana!! πŸ€— How are you, dear?? Loved your DP a lot. Where did you get that picture from?? It is the SPA one right??
Can you please share it with us.

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
doot thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Sana!! πŸ€— How are you, dear?? Loved your DP a lot. Where did you get that picture from?? It is the SPA one right?? Can you please share it with us.

yes sana plzzzz share tat pix
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Sana!! πŸ€— How are you, dear?? Loved your DP a lot. Where did you get that picture from?? It is the SPA one right??
Can you please share it with us.

Hi payal di..πŸ€—..i'm fine....thanx for liking my DP.....it is not an original picture....i made it from two seperate pictures....actually this is the picture of neha with JW and kinny with parul..i just edit and make it as a kinha picture....πŸ˜ƒ....actually i'm dying to see a picture of kinha together...finally the impatient crazy nivren maniac in me started to make their pictures like this....πŸ˜†
doot thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hi payal di..πŸ€—..i'm fine....thanx for liking my DP.....it is not an original picture....i made it from two seperate pictures....actually this is the picture of neha with JW and kinny with parul..i just edit and make it as a kinha picture....πŸ˜ƒ....actually i'm dying to see a picture of kinha together...finally the impatient crazy nivren maniac in me started to make their pictures like this....πŸ˜†

hey sana you really did a nice job the pix looks as if it is original.................superb sana😳
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

shova di....miss u a lot....thanx for the link...i'll like that page...is any fan page for neha...?

Hey  Sana sweety *hugs*  i am touched to read you missed me, i dont think we interacted as much before. Anyways i am back and i was so excited to come across this kinshuk fan page and thought to share with you all girls. But i am sorry sweety i dont know of any fan page of neha but if i find one i will surely let you know ASAP.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

hey shova a warm welcome 2 u ...................i am happy tat i am seeing u after a long time..........i missed u a lot.........thanzzzzzzzzz fr the link😳

Awww *hugs* Thanks sweety . i missed u too.