Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

what you think about vaishali decission

Poll Question: is vaishali right in her decission for filling case???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
35 [94.59%]
1 [2.70%]
1 [2.70%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Ipsitta IF-Dazzler
Ipsitta
Ipsitta

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
vote......................................Smile

my vote goes to yes....................she do the right things....

she accept the truth of his life and fighting for it.....

i think all are have to be support in his decission....she need her  family support specially armaan......

rashika...........Confused

Edited by epsita - 15 March 2011 at 10:56pm

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
i love her attitude towards life

She is a fighter.. me likeyTongue
karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
She did the best thing. I liked the way she talked to rasika....
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Yes I completely agree with her decision.. Vaishali was great handling Rasika..  Clap Dharmesh needs to learn a lession so that he will not cheat anyone else with his so called love theory Angry

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
i agree that dharmesh should be punished but he has left the city or even his country and now madhuri will be tortured, and she's pregnant, something doesn't seem right
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Dharmesh is scum. He always runs away from getting punished. He needs to stop being reinforced in doing that by facing the punishment of his lifetime worth of sins.
bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Yes I completely agree with her decision.. Vaishali was great handling Rasika..  Clap Dharmesh needs to learn a lession so that he will not cheat anyone else with his so called love theory Angry

Rachna, Vaishu was right in filing a complaint against Dharmesh and I agree with you on that. I don't mean to go against you or anything But when you said about how Vaishu handled Rasika, wasn't Rasika just trying to help? Like she said to take Dharmesh to mahila samithi and she was right in saying Dharmesh should get punished. Wasn't it rude how Vaishu just dismissed Rasika, I mean I know how evil Rasika is but there she seemed pretty serious about Dharmesh. Rachna, I don't mean to offend you by going agsinst your opinion. What do you think about how Rasika was just trying to help Vaishu?Smile
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Yes I completely agree with her decision.. Vaishali wasgreat handling Rasika..ClapDharmesh needs to learn a lession so that he will not cheat anyone else with his so called love theory Angry

Rachna, Vaishu was right in filing a complaint against Dharmesh and I agree with you on that. I don't mean to go against you or anything But when you said about how Vaishu handled Rasika, wasn't Rasika just trying to help? Like she said to take Dharmesh to mahila samithi and she was right in saying Dharmesh should get punished. Wasn't it rude how Vaishu just dismissed Rasika, I mean I know how evil Rasika is but there she seemed pretty serious about Dharmesh. Rachna, I don't mean to offend you by going agsinst your opinion. What do you think about how Rasika was just trying to help Vaishu?Smile

Rasika always has an ulterior motive behind her actions so I wouldn't trust her. Plus i think when manju was complaining about vaishu on the phone, rasika told her she'd plan something... So again, she always has ill intentions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Go to top