Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

new promo 16th march bahuji confronts arpi (Page 2)

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi all

jasveen i missed it first time as i had moved out of the room so missed partial
when it came again i saw it fully and updated my post

me also thinks she wud get the whole truth out of arpita and help her out. but in return she wud play another game..

and as rv said yday now bahuji wud make some deal with rv.. and the game continues till some secrets r revealed

bt i think its a right move still that arpi tell all to bahuji as she is capable of turning the tide as of now.

we hated bahuji from the beginning but our ire turns towards rv more

Thanks 4 d promo............ Hmmmmmmmm interesting..........now dat Bhauji will know d truth she mite trap Rv n play double game as he did i.e. save Arpi frm him n make a deal wid her may b 2 go away or smth n then as Rv said make a deal wid him also but she will b double crossing him so i guess ' ek tir se do shikar ' , she will hv both Arpi n Rv out frm their lives ..........lest see wat Avi does as Cv's have made him like a puppet n his brains hv become Tabula Rasa, like a clean slate .......

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hi Di,Smile

Thanks for the description. I think Bhootni will talk to arpita, she will know something is wrong and start playing her own game. Meanwhile, RV ($**&@) is waiting all smug thinking he has dealt a deathblow to Avdesh....cannot wait to see his face when he realises he underestimated the love between Avita and the strange loyalty that exists in the haveli.

Talk to you later, Di. Hope you are alright, me been so busy with things so not even been able to come to the forum till today.

tc
Dreamy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index