Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

So I have been following the show for a while now and do share my thoughts here from time to time. I have to admit that I was never a fan of the Bidaai show or its story but somehow, I have come to admire the actors in their newly taken characters, be it Kinshuk playing Viren's role in Chand Chupa Baadal Mein or now, Angad as Shankar in Phulwa.

I simply loved the way his entry was shown and the background score was so apt too. I am really looking forward to how his grey character is going to create problems for our adorable Phulwa and her family and how Phulwa will beat all odds but still fell victim to him in terms of becoming a wife at such a young age. This is something that is quite prevalent in rural regions of India.. Getting married at younger age. Balika Vadhu did a commendable job and gave a recognition to the channel in this respect when it came on air and showcased child marriages and now this show is on its journey to further elaborate on this topic in a different flavor.

Anyhow, Phulwa is a great show and Angad's entry is just icing on the cake. Great to see him in this avatar. Colors deserve an applause for always choosing an awesome background score for matching its protagonists, be it in Phulwa, Bhagyavidhaata, or other shows.

I just wish Angad's dialogue delivery was a bit more powerful. Visually, he was awesome but verbally, he needs more power and anger in his tone. But overall, a commendable effort. Hoping that he'd improve his skills with time.

Here's a screenshot of Angad as Shankar. Enjoy Embarrassed

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaAnu_XDSmritiKathamjht_oneLennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What an awesome entry!! Welcome Angad!" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sana

Missed it, but will try to watch.

mahmansma

mahmansma

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
:) I agree! 

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
i loved his entry he looks so damn hot as shankar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_XDSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.