Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Engagement Ring Fiasco

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

myviewprem

IF-Dazzler

myviewprem

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

According to customs once your husband/fiance puts the engagement/marriage ring in your hand you cannot give it to anyone no matter what. Indeed many people do not remove ring once they have being engaged or married as it symbolises respect and love for your husband/wife.

I read in some report one colonel during WWII refused to remove his engagement ring in concentration camp even after terrible torture and germans cut off his finger to get that ring. That's how important your engagement ring is.

Engagement ring is usually worn in your left hand in the finger which has a vien that goes directly to your heart. It means both husband and wife are connected from the heart. Then why the hell Arohi removed that ring and gave it off like it is some small present from husband.

Obivously Arjun was hurt very badly.

Arohi must have told Dhondu she will make another such ring and get it for him tommorow. He anyways will not require it for a few more days. What was so much urgency. I guess both do not know the sacred meaning and value of engagement ring. Dhondu may not know custom as he is not married but Arohi must be aware right.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Engagement Ring Fiasco" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blabla01

blabla01

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Good point but I dont think the CV's did as much research as you did with regards to the importance of the engaement ring!

Also almost allll of these serials have the characters getting married miltiple times, if they dont understand the importance of marriage i doubt very much they would think it is a big deal  to take of an engagment ring!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.