Uttaran

mangalam bhagwan vishnu -rocking iccha (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by intruderfast

yes ankit , ppl r really looking forward to strong iccha

that is the only novel amd fresh thing left and only area which is still to be tapped

</div>
<div>and yes yesterday was spl day for colors

balika vadhu mein anndi ne jagya ki watt laga di , my mom was watching but it was so good i could not resist.

Me too. I hd stopped watching it, becoz I hate where lead is shown weak, but whn I saw promo of Anandi giving back, I watched it and wht a episode. Just loved it. In both serial there was similarity, both lead talked very logically and firmly, no any mahanta drama Clap Clap . U know whn Ichchha was putting sindoor, I feared tht something wd happen, but. Thanx god no stupidity yesterday. LOL LOL but I m sure it will follow soon, becoz cvs can't be consistent for long
LOL LOL
Brilliant episode of Ballika Vadu.....Anandi was awesome!!!
ankit i'd stopped wtaching BV long ago & now NAIDL has gone from the list but sumtimes i watch these 2 btn advstmnts. i watched these 2's promo or precap &wen i saw NAIDL's promo of tanisha walking out b4 marriage performed & day b4 ystrday my sis'd switched channel & there i saw BV's1 sene & precap so i watched it & wow yaar how she'd shocked jagiya!! and the best part is wen she said that now she"ll study just 4 herself!!ClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12intruderfast

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mangalam bhagwan vishnu -rocking iccha (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
good post anmol

i liked the bg score when ichaa was giving back to tapasya

then the expressions on ichaa's face during that sindoor scene

altogether a good episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Ichcha was good yesterday Thumbs Up and actually this background music is the only background score in UT which I like

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Ichcha was good yesterday Thumbs Up and actually this background music is the only background score in UT which I like
really , ut ka bg music is so good , dhin ta na pasand nahin hain kyaa

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

LOL[/QUOTE]
In yesterday episode before ichcha said "tum iss galat fehmi may rehna chahti ho toh raho" - its very interesting how Taps keep refering to Veer as mere pati, this is ultimate stupidity.....[/QUOTE]
It was so disgusting, pathetic and cheapDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ankit111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top