Uttaran

mangalam bhagwan vishnu -rocking iccha (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by sps0114

Anmol - it was good ichcha spoke up but ichcha speaking up or slapping Taps never really gets ichcha anywhere.....she lost vansh......Taps will take Veer away too.......ichcha strength is momentary she is not strong enough to follow thru.....the fact she is feeling insecure she is not confronting Veer........CVS is keeping Veer conveniently away from ichcha and when he does things for Taps and they keep him away from ichcha....no interaction between them
sps be positive , tappu won't be able to take veer away from iccha
and vaise bhi veer still wants only iccha. in the end iccha will win, no doubt about that
i agree there have been less veecha scenes and they need to talk, i mean one talk and everything will be alrightSmile
I guess I am being pessimist about ichcha being strong Smile cvs ka influence hai negative hee positive hohkar rah gayah haiLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mangalam bhagwan vishnu -rocking iccha (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
If Ichchha will sustain her jhansi ki Rani mode, thn I even don't mind Tapu planning plotting. It will just add masala LOL I feel disgusted only whn everybody fall in her trap so easily. If cvs will so Tapu plotting and Ichchha is fighting leaving her over mahanta, it will be quite interesting. LOL LOL yesterday he told exactly wht we all want to tell and which few people unable to understand Wink Wink this is not selfishness but fight for her own rit. I was never fan of Ichchha for her dumpness, but if she will continue like this she will become my favourite. LOL LOL yesterday was some special day for color Chanel I think. In balika badhu too Anandi gave back to back to Jagia LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojintruderfast

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

finally Ichcha had the last word... the best part I liked was ...when taps went on ranting about how Veer has brought her gifts and Veer is coming close to her etc...Ichcha told her ...tum iss galat fehmi may rehna chahti ho toh raho...LOLLOL ... so true ... taps thinks that by reiterating her Veer Jaap she will make everyone believe the non exitant love of Veer... Angry ... Bravo Ichcha ... you finally put Taps in her place..Clap

PS..anmol...I have put the confrontation scene in our VeeCha thread...WinkLOL

LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadreamz12ruchira23sourojankit111intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

yes ankit , ppl r really looking forward to strong iccha

that is the only novel amd fresh thing left and only area which is still to be tapped

and yes yesterday was spl day for colors
balika vadhu mein anndi ne jagya ki watt laga di , my mom was watching but it was so good i could not resist.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

finally Ichcha had the last word... the best part I liked was ...when taps went on ranting about how Veer has brought her gifts and Veer is coming close to her etc...Ichcha told her ...tum iss galat fehmi may rehna chahti ho toh raho...LOLLOL ... so true ... taps thinks that by reiterating her Veer Jaap she will make everyone believe the non exitant love of Veer... Angry ... Bravo Ichcha ... you finally put Taps in her place..Clap

LOL
In yesterday episode before ichcha said "tum iss galat fehmi may rehna chahti ho toh raho" - its very interesting how Taps keep refering to Veer as mere pati, this is ultimate stupidity.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ankit111tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

that is the only novel amd fresh thing left and only area which is still to be tapped

</div>
<div>and yes yesterday was spl day for colors

balika vadhu mein anndi ne jagya ki watt laga di , my mom was watching but it was so good i could not resist.

Me too. I hd stopped watching it, becoz I hate where lead is shown weak, but whn I saw promo of Anandi giving back, I watched it and wht a episode. Just loved it. In both serial there was similarity, both lead talked very logically and firmly, no any mahanta drama Clap Clap . U know whn Ichchha was putting sindoor, I feared tht something wd happen, but. Thanx god no stupidity yesterday. LOL LOL but I m sure it will follow soon, becoz cvs can't be consistent for long
LOL LOL

Edited by ankit111 - 16 March 2011 at 1:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattumahmansmadreamz12sps0114sourojintruderfast

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by cjs369

LOL

<div></div>In yesterday episode before ichcha said "tum iss galat fehmi may rehna chahti ho toh raho" - its very interesting how Taps keep refering to Veer as mere pati, this is ultimate stupidity.....

Same doing here in this forum too, such thought u can put in tht category too LOL LOL some people want to live in illusion LOL LOL

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

</div>
<div>and yes yesterday was spl day for colors

Me too. I hd stopped watching it, becoz I hate where lead is shown weak, but whn I saw promo of Anandi giving back, I watched it and wht a episode. Just loved it. In both serial there was similarity, both lead talked very logically and firmly, no any mahanta drama Clap Clap . U know whn Ichchha was putting sindoor, I feared tht something wd happen, but. Thanx god no stupidity yesterday. LOL LOL but I m sure it will follow soon, becoz cvs can't be consistent for long
LOL LOL
Brilliant episode of Ballika Vadu.....Anandi was awesome!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top