Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
ab kya kare - economy itni kharab hain - ke sab ek hi ghar mein rethe hain
🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The same house was showed in Bairi Piya earlier and dutta's Black Jeep is used in almost all the colors serials - Bhagyavidhatha, Rishton se Badi Pratha, Phulwa

pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually ye PN hai colours me. Imagine me ye kiska ghar hai.😕  Kalawati ne kya PN chod ke naya ghar le liya😲😕 I thiiiink🤔  aabhi to srif ek storeroom, dining-hall, DSP ka ghar & Kalawati ka aapna ghar use ho raha hai to baki ka porstion rent pe diya hoga after all source of income bhi to chahiya na😆😆😆😆
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They showed this house in Sarvagunn Sampann and the other view of the house with the gate and driveway in Bandini many times.  Even the temple that Dutta had gone is a common one for a lot of serials.  These are all in FilmCity I think.  Atleast Dutta's mansion is unique in its decor and design, very modern looking. 
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It  is the same mansion in the serial 'pyaar ki ye ek kahaani' of Star One.😃  The list seems to be endless. 
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yes this house has been reused since like ages in many shows.....I can easily remember seeing this exterior shot in atleast a half a dozen other shows.....Kekta shows as well as non-Kekta shows....lol

For a second you gave me a heart attack that the INTERIOR PN set was being used for another show....Phew! lol.....That interior PN belongs to LTL and LTL only😛......unlike the chindi sets of other shows🥱
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lagta hai in sab ke pass ek hi ghar hai
aur rent divide kar ke pay karte hai isliye toh
 sab ek ghar use jar rahe hai😆